Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Couple of people have reached out to check on me for my quietness – no issues here. In fact, it’s all good news. It’s official, we’ve created a subsidiary within our parent company that’s focused on digital experiences and media. That includes both gamedev and app development. The new version of the Subliminal Club Life app is slated for our first release.

I’m still drooling over our new development machines – maxed out RoG Strix desktops. :wink:

26 Likes

I know you have been listening to 3 mins and I am just wondering if you have been making your way up to 5 mins, 7 mins etc. Or have you just been sticking with 3 mins and don’t feel the need/desire to go higher?

1 Like

Actually, I’ve been experimenting with microloops — just 30 seconds.

I’m not going to say much yet, but if there is an explorer among us, give it a try. The results are interesting.

9 Likes

Well “interesting” could be anything :smiley:

I thought you can run 1 minute to just get the uplifting part without much actual content scripting to counter recon? Am I mistaken?

2 Likes

SC’s interest is better results, but 30 secs🤨
INTERESTING :joy:

1 Like

Here’s my theory.

If it’s the first time you’ve run a title, 30 seconds will not work. However, once you have listened to a title for a sufficient amount of time, the subconscious remembers the entire script. Listening to 30 seconds “reignites” the memory of that script as if the entire thing had been played, and thus you get similar results (not the same) as if you listened to the entire thing.

Think of it as the same phenomenon that occurs when you look at a clip of your favorite movie on YouTube. If you’ve seen that movie enough, you will be able to remember exactly where that clip falls in the movie, what happened before and after that scene, etc.

You no longer need to watch the entire thing to remember what it was about and its underlying theme.

Vader reveals to Luke that he is his father. You remember Luke’s reaction, and how that revelation changed the rest of the overarching story. You remember how you felt, and what you gleaned personally from the story.

Every now and again, however, you enjoy watching the entire thing as a reup.

‘Tis the theory.

25 Likes

So do results fade quicker with micro loops?

This sounds like it would be good at reducing recon if you need a little bump to get out of negative thinking habits

1 Like

I am not sure yet. So far, I have not experienced a reduction in results. I have experienced a bit more tiredness, but I always get that effect from a healing sub like LBfH and my personal Chosen Wisdom sub.

Mind’s Eye micro loops on the other hand have exalted my programming / game dev skills to new heights. I’m solving problems and gaining insight at a speed like never before.

16 Likes

With all these said, can we state that more exposure(not to the point of stonewall/overexposure)means DEEPER results but tough recon and processing?
PS: 3 min a week is perfect for me now :joy:

Gotcha! It’s like an old song. The song starts and you remember all the lyrics at the tip of your tongue.

In the same way, the subconscious knows the script after it has been run for a while. Then you run the microloop and the subconscious remembers the rest of the subliminal. That’s genius.

5 Likes

Do you think it would be possible to have refreshers additional to your stack without overload?

1 Like

Naw, lol. This is one of the reasons I was reluctant to talk about the microloops idea. It is not grounds for overexposure in any kind. You’re still adding more things to be processed by the mind, thus it can cause overload.

3 Likes

I’m not quite sure yet. I’m not going to say that the 30 seconds are leading to deeper results. It’s… different. I can’t quite vocalize it. The results are more obvious, but they can feel a little “shallow.” Maybe?

6 Likes

Thank you, I did not quite ask if 30 secs give deeper results.
Yes I do agree, since others including friday reported deeper results on higher exposures.

Sooo, I micro looped Diamond (30s). I am absolutely shocked at how well it worked and how “deep” it seemed to hit. Pun intended.

EDIT: In fact, the lingering sexual energy is annoying me a bit, because I can’t focus, haha. Not to mention, it’s having an astounding beautifying effect on the lady – it’s like she’s glowing. Keep in mind, I’m also doing LBfH, so that may also be playing into that.

14 Likes

It is interesting ! I started to listen to Stark yesterday but I had to stop quickly because of something I had to do. I stopped after 1 minute but I had the full effects of Stark, as if I had listened to it 15 minutes ! I listen to Stark for years now, so it makes sense that the subconscious has memorized the script and it is triggered even with just 30 seconds or 1 minute

4 Likes

I’m also a bit shocked at how fast the effect ramps up after listening to the micro loop. How long did it take you to notice the “Stark effects” after stopping the loop?

@Avengers68

2 Likes

maybe 20 minutes or less !

2 Likes

Yep, same experience with Diamond. I ran the micro loop in preparation for late night, but after about 30 minutes, I couldn’t quite handle waiting anymore. Also, the effect is still lingering.

I usually don’t say this so early, but we’re definitely on to something. Now, I’m wondering if we can take advantage of this effect within the script itself…

11 Likes