Billions & The Ecstasy Of Gold - A Journal

I’m starting to feel back on track now that I’m trying to make a come back.

I’m less scattered about the subliminals that I’ve been listening to.

I returned to EOG, HOM, and TRUE SELL.

I listen to EOG1 + HOM on a friday, and then I listen to True Sell later in the week.

However, I listened to Emperor yesterday, for a few reasons.

EOG + HOM is crazy high finance focus but I need to also focus on myself, personally. My discipline is still lacking compared to what it could be. I still aren’t as commanding and dominant as I could be. I need to be more obsessed. And Emperor has a nice vibe where it works on all aspects of my life. I sell well on Emperor, my relationship goes well, I feel confident, I’m obsessed with business.

There was a loooong period of time where I prioritized subliminals that hit small aspects of your life to rapidly develop in the key areas that you needed most. So subliminals like love bomb, paragon sleep, true social, etc.

But those are “quick wins” that now that I’ve accumulated those quick wins, I need to be back on the long term strategy. But only now that I’ve done that quick win strategy for 3-6 months.

So I’ll replace HOM with emperor, listen to EOG1+RICH custom instead of EOG4 or 1, and then occasionally liisten to true sell as well.

EOG+RICH custom and then adding in True Sell and then adding in True Sell to boot is kind of a replacement for HOM, but lighter, and more in line with the aspects of my goals

4 Likes

For months I’ve been a wreck and I finally found out why.

At the height of my success, my partner and I decided the best thing to do was for me to get full time into sales, and let go of the clients.

The realization hit me like a truck, and all of a sudden I realized all of the reasons I have been so stuck for so long. I really attribute a lot of the realization to coming back to subliminals and being consistent with them. That’s what helped me see what was happening inside of me.

I didn’t even realize I was depressed. I was being hard on myself.

Also, I was long overdue to switch my stack. The new challenges of my life required new subliminal support.

Essentially, over the last few months, way too much was put on my plate, I was doing 2-3 people’s jobs, and I completely stopped talking to all of my clients, so I was lonelier than ever and feeling like I was making less of an impact so I got quite depressed

It’s great to feel like I’m on the upswing again!

6 Likes

Very inspiring your journal, i had to switch emperor out of my stack since i was feeling less productive.

And like you said its too dense stack and not just wealth specific.

Thank you for this valuable info.

I am going to follow your journey :+1::pray:

4 Likes

Finally feeling like I’m coming back into my self, my momentum, my happiness.

The moment I just went back to being consistent with subliminals, I started feeling better.

I wanted to go REALLY small… so, occasionally I listen to my EOG/RICH custom, but I went back to basics, looked at my old journal posts to see what I was listening to just before having my massive sales success, and realized that two AMAZING subs that got me massive results, apart from EOG ST 1 (which I’ve basically “completed” for now) are The Commander and Limitless Executive.

So for the past few weeks I’ve been focused on only listening to Commander/LE with outstanding results. I’m feeling productive, which was my major block, and which commander and limitless executive both address in their own way.

And the commander is giving me the status, while limitless executive is giving me the mental efficiency, to crush it on sales calls.

2 Likes

Also, we hired our first sales person! Happened shortly after starting limitless executive + commander because I had more energy and went back into building mode. The Commander definitely made me feel like more of a leader and ready to delegate instead of doing everything myself.

My next major milestone is to get myself out of sales, or at least, get the company to the point where it’s still selling even if I take time off. I haven’t taken holidays off or vacations in SO long because of the company, and I’d really like to work and travel with my gf. I would still be productive, but I can’t leave my timezone, and I can’t work anywhere unless the office is perfect (because I’m doing sales calls).

4 Likes

I’m going to try out @SaintSovereign’s 30 seconds per day challenge of running two titles per day.

Not sure if I’ve ran LE and the Commander “Enough”… but there’s only one way to find out.

I’m also going to try out my EOG/RICH custom with this and switch it in, but first I’ll just test out LE/Comm at 30 seconds every day. Starting today, we’ll see how it goes!

2 Likes

Hey @Elme :purple_heart:
what did you replace Emperor with for more productivity?/ What is your stack currently?

2 Likes

what has you complete with EOG stage 1? You feel you got fully cleared from it?

I couldn’t find any extra info- is this 30 seconds per title for a title you’ve previously run every day or every other day per ZP general protocol?

My Current stack is AM , Executive, Rich and LFH.

I thought LFH would not fit a wealth / productivity sub but i was totally wrong.

I am planning to switch LFH after a year for EOG 1

2 Likes

Every day. Read Saint’s personal journal

Haven’t actually gotten around to running the 30 second a day loop yet, but have been 90% focusing just on Limitless Executive and the commander which is still going extremely well! The effects of both are narrow, and specific, and EXACTLY what I needed… on the productivity side, they both help, as both improve executive functioning. On the sales side, they also both help, because Limitless Executive is such a mental primer and the Commander is fantastic for that additional push of authority, status, internal confidence, all of it.

2 Likes

What is your listening schedule for these?

1 Like

For which?

I’ve ran a few loops of limitless executive & commander 30 seconds each. On top of that, I’ve also been running it at 3 minutes sometimes. And I occasionally listen to eog stage 1 at the full 15 minutes. Does that answer your question?

Limitless Executive and Commander at 30 seconds each is NICE!!!

The productivity gains are solid. @SaintSovereign said “good, but nothing insane” is how he’d describe his experience running 30 second loops. Which is exactly what I want for productivity and exactly what I’m experiencing. Good, consistent, not insane highs and lows.

On daily 30 second loops, I don’t even think twice about procrastinating during the day. Around 6pm or 7pm, I start to waver, and while I still want to be productive, I also start to want to chill, and end up doing a healthy mix of both.

But it’s consistent.

Compare and contrast with higher length loops of limitless executive, where I feel insane surges of productivity that last until odd hours of the night, and then insane bouts of recon from it where I can’t work at all. Limitless executive is dangerously debilitating for me. I can only listen to it a maximum of 3 minutes, the night before so want to be productive, otherwise it’s GG.

Perhaps 3 min loops exacerbate mental health issues I may have relating to consistency and mood volatility. The limitless executive loops give me a boost but keep me stable.

30 second loop seem like a great way to live at your best current possible reality every day. Whether or not it can improve your absolute peak, I can’t say yet.

What I mean by that is that listen to 15 minutes would increase your ceiling of potential in any given field. Listen to limitless executive for 3-15 minutes and you’ll increase the upper limit of what’s theoretically possible for you.

but listening to 30 seconds would have you performing at your max potential every day, instead of having recon and highs and lows.

But they maybe wouldn’t raise your potential. That’s why it’s so important to listen to 3-15 minutes first, then listen to 30 second loops only once you’ve gotten some incredible results with a program, but they don’t seem to stick, or they come with recon and variability when you really just want ease and consistency.

I could see 3 min loops being powerful on major archetype titles, as you’d live at that personality integrated and with ease

I could see it being powerful for healing titles to very gradually chip away at trauma and more importantly, to stop living in that trauma today… feel good every day running 30 sec of elixir and regeneration.

I could see this being used with skill/specific outcome titles like true sell, limitless executive, x mastery, diamond, sex mastery, paragon sleep, and others.

4 Likes

Kind of, thank you for answering.

I was curious about the precision/specifics and time frame of whatever your doing.
How listening for 30 seconds a day incorporates with listening for longer intervals etc

random example: So 30 seconds commander and limitless every day+ 3 minutes every other day of commander, every third day EOG 15 minutes.

You may be just intuiting/feeling out what works best for you as well.

I get value of consistency over highs and lows for sure though. I seem to get stuck on similar recon loops for months at a time and then break through.

I’ve been listening to limitless executive + commander 30 seconds every day, never listening to it longer than 30 seconds now. Yesterday or two days ago, I accidentally listened to them for 1 minute each. I was kinda distracted and for both subliminals, went over time. Maybe it was a manifestation. Nothing bad happened. I felt fine. Maybe a tiny increase in recon, but we’re subliminalclub.com users, we can handle a little rain!

Then, sometimes I might want to listen to a loop of EOG stage 1, so I take a 1 day break from the 30 second loops, then listen to 3-15 minutes of EOG, take another one day break after that, then go back to 30 seconds per day

2 Likes

Bros…

SOMETHING is working

REALLY WELL.

My close rate just skyrocketed.

I think that Limitless Exec + Commander is giving me massive levels of consistency, which is helping me take massive action, and actualize on my potential. My recon is way down and my daily actions are way up. No rollercoasters.

I also just bought Eli Wilde’s Transformational Selling System and OH MY GOD is it powerful.

It’s a big course. I’ve watched TWO HOURS of it total. And of the last 4 sales calls I had, I’ve closed all of them. The NLP and frames in the course are so powerful I’m riding just off of that and getting way more sales. I have some tools to use already, but I haven’t even dived in the main course yet, it’s just the intro haha.

Last month, I think we closed around 5 clients total. I was in a really bad slump. Then to close 4 clients in the last 2 days? Wow. I found the sales course and started listening to LE/Comm for 30 seconds each around the same time, so credit to both of them, subs helped me take action.

Going to probably transition into Ecstasy Of Gold Stage 2 soon to go into massive learning mode on salesmanship. Will… after some detours… continue along my journey of following stage 1, stage 2, then stage 3, then stage 4.

Maybe the learning here is that you should run ecstasy of gold stage 1 until you stop being greedy for the immediate wealth that is advertised from manifestation subs… and start listening to eog stage 2 when stage 1 has finally installed the long term mindset you need to meet EOG’s goals AKA maximize total profit generated in this life time.

AKA Don’t listen to EOG Stage 2 until you’re patient enough and dreaming big enough to realize you’ve got a lot to learn before you can become the billionaire you want to become

7 Likes

Totally answers-thank you!

I am on my third cycle of EOG Stage 1 and feel I have a lot to work through still. It’s bringing up some really difficult revelations, insecurities- as of this week I am having a breakthrough with it.

I think this is very intelligent- there is a kind of ‘realistic-ness’ I am learning from EOG stage 1. An increase in my sense of value and money generation yes but also a shattering of fantasy- before rebuilding that fantasy as a vision with a pathway(s) to get there.

You may have said these previously and I missed it-with the strong focus on sales- why are you not focusing on True Sell?

I’m inspired to starting running commander and/or limitless executive so I can transition in 30 seconds.

Ah… true sell is… too effective at increasing my persuasiveness in all areas of life. I found it very distracting. I was a better sales person, but I also had a stark-like craving for attention and validation in general and if I wasn’t selling on sales calls, I wanted to sell the people around me on whatever I believed or desired at the time.

Maybe after a period of grounding myself and disciplining myself with limitless executive and commander, I’ll be in a better place for true sell.

Also, sales skills isn’t as much of a problem for me as discipline, state management, and consistent action. So, the best way for me to improve my sales skills is more productivity, less stress, quicker decision making. LE/COMM help with that.

And finally… I just went back to my journal and saw the last time I was on a sales streak, these 2 subs + eog 1 is what I was listening to, so I wanted to go back to what was already proven to work for me

4 Likes

Dayumn.

Deals last month = 5

Deals last 3 days = 7

Stuff’s working.

4 Likes

Listened to 30 seconds of ecstasy of gold stage 2 today, even though I’ve only listened to the 2’d stage 4 or 5 times total. We’ll see if it has any effect

2 Likes