Money mindset and mental health?

I do not have any social media. If I did @Hoppa would be drunk texting me on Friday nights

1 Like

I am struggling here still and I don’t know what to do. I am running one five minute loop of EOG St 1 every other day and I still feel like I did if I ran a fifteen minute loop. Any advice?
@Malkuth
@ksub
@Invictus
@Lion
@Brandon
@SaintSovereign

1 Like

I know @SaintSovereign said something about three minute Loops. Should I try that for a bit?

1 Like

He’s asking people to test out 30-second micro loops right now.

2 Likes

What? Really? I didn’t see that. Thirty seconds? Wow . Do you have a link?
What’s a micro loop?

2 Likes

@Palpatine If I read that correctly that’s for if a person has run a title for an extended period of time. Not to start off with

2 Likes

Try 3 minutes. SaintSovereign had recommended it. 3 mins, 5 mins, 7 mins and then 15 mins over time.

For example you start with 3 mins and then when there is no recon (or not much recon), then you do 5 mins. And so on.

2 Likes

That’s correct. You’ve run EoG before. And DR1 at least. 30 seconds of each might help. Not sure. I’ll be doing an advanced mega stack test of this idea soon.

1 Like

I really haven’t run EOG before. Same with Dragon Reborn. I haven’t gone beyond the first stage much. Probably why I haven’t experienced the massive transformation mentioned on the sales page. I am going to fix that now by running Dragon Reborn with A Love Bomb for Humanity & Sanguine

1 Like

It actually only takes 3 repetitions of any given stimulus for the brain to start really patterning it for long-term storage.

That’s partly why a lot of jokes use 2-3 repetitions of whatever is said to lead into the punchline. By that point, the brain expects one thing to be said, but the punchline is something different.

That’s for a different post, I guess.

I think, based on this, that 3 loops of, say, EoG2, SHOULD be enough that you could add in the 30 seconds thing on a different day and start to get the effect @SaintSovereign is talking about.

I’ll be doing this very soon. I’m just plotting out which subs to do 3 loops of each so I can start stitching 30-second loops together to run in me car.

What kind of action have you been taking?

How consistent are you with those actions?

Are you still learning coding?

I know it isn’t easy to keep just working on one thing. It was a huge problem for me in the past.
I have a feeling that recon makes it even harder.

Edit: What’s your current stack?

2 Likes

@James If there’s one important lesson I’ve learned these past few years is that there’s a massive gaslighting campaign in the US to make you believe this is entirely your fault. It’s not. They’ll make you feel small, selfish, entitled, etc just so they can squeeze more money out of you and maximize profits.

Further those of us who grew up with more difficult mental challenges, there’s no safety net here. It’s sink or swim.

I just want to say that because from this post it sounds like you’re holding the weight of the financial situation entirely on your shoulders. Morally bankrupt companies can sniff that out like bloodhounds and use it against you.

Keep on moving forward and remember it’s just as much about avoiding the snakes in life as it is elevating yourself.

2 Likes

Well that is just recon, eh? Your mind is reconciling the money beliefs with your current ones. This might take time.

It seems you’ve been switching a lot :wink:

So instead of switching from EoG YET AGAIN because you experience recon (the feeling of it not working can also be recon btw) stick to EoG, but take more rest days. Make it 3 minutes and take 3-4 days off in between.

Remember, stacking works but it slows down results.

If you want results fast, run ONE title.

Give it 3 months. That’s what I did. 3 months of EoG ST1. Changed everything. But you have to FORCE yourself to power through. Regardless of how shitty you feel.

3 Likes

@James: Don’t!!! Stop jumping from sub to sub and focus. You started EOG1. STICK TO IT FOR A FEW MONTHS!!! Leave DR and LBFH alone. Do you remember what I once told about self sabotage? That’s exactly what you’re doing. I had to force myself to do 4 rounds of EOG1 in a row. Later I did an additional one.

If changing your money beliefs is really important to you, stick to EOG1 for a few months. Don’t add anything else. If you have deeply negative money beliefs, it’s only normal that even a little bit of EOG1 creates recon. Take your time. It’s a marathon, not a race.

6 Likes

@James Do this. Simple.

You are experiencing recon. I can feel it emanating from you.

2 Likes

I will stick with just EOG stage 1. I will run a three minute loop for now. I get distracted when I see the results that others have gotten from subs such as LBfH but my financial situation is the most important thing to me so everything else has to wait I guess.

I just ran a three minute loop so don’t run another loop or anything else until at least Friday?

Pretty much all I am doing besides my current job

How do I know if I’m not getting recon any longer?

3 Likes

What period of time are we looking at?

2 Likes

I wish I could answer that but I don’t know. You will have to see how much time it takes for you.

Personally, I run the full 15 mins and just accept whatever recon happens.

3 Likes

You feel so much better! You feel like a weight has been lifted, you feel lighter and you have a bit more clarity and less clutter/worry in your mind.

Start doing 3 mins every other day (still include 5-day washouts after 21 days), then when you feel better, go to 5 mins and you will start being more sensitive to the subtle differences in the intensity of the feelings of recon between 3, 5 and 7 mins etc. Then you will know if to continue at a certain min or increase or vice versa.

I personally have to do this myself as I experience way too much recon at 15 mins. Life is not fun with that kind of recon, not worth it. It is not a true representation of who you are either, it can trick you to think you feel that bad or your life sucks that much, when outside the recon this is far from the truth. The above approach allows me to get results, but still, feel good.

Try it out and see how you feel going forward with that approach and notice the difference between what you used to experience (like now) and what you are newly experiencing.

3 Likes