Money mindset and mental health?

I’m obviously working through some decades old issues but the one thing that really keeps popping up is my financial situation or lack of. All of my anxiety and fears at this point feel tied to this . Mainly because I feel like I have this massive hangup or block with how to make lots of money . I have no clue. That said what sub do I run to at least get to work on this with? Mogul? EOG? RICH? I feel like the financial trauma I was raised on has kept me stuck and blinded me to potential opportunities. I desperately want to resolve this.

@Malkuth
@Lion
@Brandon
@Invictus
@AlexanderGraves
@DarkPhilosopher
@RVconsultant
@SaintSovereign
@Fire

I know this may seem like a reoccurring theme for me and it genuinely is because I have never addressed it to the extent I should have until now. As cliche as that sounds

9 Likes

Well this is a starting point, I propose running any of them solo, but my own preference would be EOG ST1. BUT taking massive action.
If you have a wealth channel it’d be great.
Just buy sth and sell it, ideas will pop up, just don’t worry

6 Likes

I would advocate for EOG1 since I ran it myself. 4 rounds simply erased years of financial trauma and bad habits. When I ran it LBFH wasn’t around yet. One round of LBFH did wonders for my self love and self esteem.
So I say running EOG1 + LBFH for multiple rounds could be the right combination.

8 Likes

@James : The good thing with EOG1 is that you don’t have to take any action. You just have to run the sub long enough to allow it to rewrite your financial blueprint and erase the faulty belief system. What EOG1 does is that it resets your money beliefs to zero by eradicating whatever negative beliefs were there. At least that was my experience. I ran it for 4 cycles and I’m planning on running it again.
Check my journal here : Ascended Mogul + EoG journal - #15 by ksub

8 Likes

So I think when it comes to money issues you’ve got two sides. The actual blocks to incoming money or accumulating wealth and the other side which is your capability as a person to engage in a skill or valuable ability to generate that money.

The second one seems money oriented at first but as you dig deeper it’s more about your capabilities as an individual.

Which one do you think is weighing you down more?

4 Likes

@ksub Reading that post of yours in the link nailed exactly how I feel currently. I have no idea how to make money. I have felt and probably believed for so long that being broke or living paycheck to paycheck was all I could do. That anything better was either beyond me or betraying some part of myself. Messed up I know. I have struggled for so long that I always felt like giving up yet constantly confused as to how other people are able to afford and do various things that I currently am unable to do.
Not out of envy necessarily. Very curious as to how their mindset, beliefs, and priorities are different than my own.
I have been running LBfH and its been a huge help. It’s helped me not to hate or dislike myself as well as not seek out validation any longer or feel inferior to people around me. My mental health has improved dramatically. This is why I am going to focus on EOG because the breakdown of the program that you gave is exactly what I need to eliminate financial scarcity from my life
Thank you so much

8 Likes

The EoG suggestion is correct.

5 Likes

Don’t worry at all about knowing how to make money right now. Don’t even worry about taking action. As long as those negative money beliefs are in place, you’re not going to make any progress. Trust me on that one. I have had multiple money opportunities handed out to me over the years. I either procrastinated, self-sabotaged or completely ignored the opportunity. I did it many many many many many times. For years!!! I remember a guy practically begging me to join him in a Bitcoin venture. That was years ago even before most people heard about Bitcoin. I turned it down. Another time someone sent me a message on LinkedIn saying : “I want you to run Facebook Ads for me. Just tell me how much you charge.” The person is an entrepreneur who is very well connected on an international level. The type of person you can only dream of having a professional relationship with. I never responded to the message. I squandered more opportunities than I can remember.
I finally understood that my problem was internal. That’s why I decided to run EOG. I have no problems running EOG 1 multiple times. After fighting an uphill battle with money for years, doing EOG1 for a whole year (if that’s what it takes) is something I’m happy to do.

When you finally release those crazy money beliefs, you will feel like a new person and taking action feels completely different. Until you release those beliefs, don’t even worry about trying to make money or even using the money you made in a smart way. You’ll only sabotage yourself. That has been my experience. Heal first. Then learn how make money. Then start taking action. But heal first and foremost.

11 Likes

What you posted.

2 Likes

@ksub Thank you

@King Yeah I know. I keep sabotaging myself and I am just going to focus on running EOG St 1 for now. I honestly don’t know if that is what I want to do.
I knew someone would bring up a previous post of mine

1 Like

Bro, did you read what I just posted? :laughing:
Don’t worry about knowing what to do for money right now. Clear those beliefs first. Then you’ll see the world in a whole different way and you’ll make different decisions.

3 Likes

I know. I was referring to the post of mine that @King included. I am not concerned right now with what I am going to do or how other than running EOG St 1

3 Likes

Hey!

i am a little surprised that no one advocates for Mogul anymore

4 Likes

Please do share if you have any good experiences with it. Am curious about the money aspect like JCast is too.

2 Likes

I wanted to disagree with this
Since IMO EOG ST1 does not only contain healing but some wealth generating scripts.
But when I saw @Simon and other experts like your comment, I think I should reassess my idea, anyways if you can reassure me about the correctness of you comment; it’d be a great relief since I was thinking about healing but was also reluctant since I thought it’d make you take action and that is not what I need at this point.

1 Like

You even have to take action on ST1 subs. Even if that action is just reflecting on what thoughts and memories come up. Can’t just run these without engaging on SOME level.

3 Likes

EOG isn’t meant to be run sequentially. The thing with generating wealth is that you have to know what to do (EOG2), then take action (EOG3). Like I said before, trying to create money making strategies and taking action is pretty pointless if you subconscious is still encumbered with poverty creating belief systems.
I don’t see anywhere in the EOG copy that stage 1 is also meant to generate wealth. That’s what stages 3 and 4 are for. Stage 1 is about healing and removing limiting beliefs.

3 Likes

Did you mean “isn’t” or “is”? Just want to be sure.

2 Likes

I have run mogul for a week.

Today, after waking up, my mindset has changed completely in regards to working in my business.

There is a renewed motivation to succeed. Something that was never there.

This also contributed by Think and Grow Rich, I started reading think and grow rich again. But this time I can see messages hidden in the writing that has contributed in changing my mindset. I can’t explain how ecstatic I feel… a feeling thst was never there.

@James alongside your stack pick up a copy of tagr… we can form a mastermind group. Where I can share my insights. It’s gonna change the book for you.

Trust me when I say this, every single paragraph of the book has mindset altering content.

If you read it with the right frame of mind

3 Likes

Is NOT meant to be run sequentially. If you already a good money mindset and a clear strategy, I believe you can skip the first two stages. But someone like me needs to run it sequentially.

3 Likes