Main Disc. Thread - Paragon Complete Experimental ZP

[quote=“Invictus, post:40, topic:15622”]
Toxic behavior, for example, is one of the biggest reasons people with potential end up destroying their gaming future.
[/quote] That is extremely relatable , especially in 1v1 rts where ego carries 100% of the burden compared to team games, the sense of self is more invested as if life or death scenario to the ego and a lot of repressed shadowself tends to come out, i wasnt even aware of all the toxic things buried inside that manifested from many years of repressed and unprocessed things hiding in unconscious.

I had potential but never developed it high enough due to mental state and health getting worse, but was a learning experience. Its interesting to see especially in rts how far you can push the mind, there is definitely a cap on practice, where with a good mindstate could beat those with 10x more games in same ranking.

2 Likes

The newer stuff that has the word “experimental” is V2.

Newer titles have been stated will start having V2 in the titles. And eventually I believe the “experimental” ones will be renamed to V2.

3 Likes

If it’s in the email, when you go to your downloads (regardless of whether you own it already or you’re about to buy it), you’ll want the one that’s labeled “2022 Experimental.”

2 Likes

I wasn’t aware this was coming. So cool

4 Likes

What’s the micro loop strategy?

Like listening for 3 minutes?

1 Like

30 seconds…

Here are more infos about the microloops.

3 Likes

Whats the difference between 5 ,7 or 15min loops?

The length and therefore the amount of input

1 Like

Can’t wait for DR Experimental!

1 Like

What about in terms of results and recon ?

Pretty broad to say “which will get me more results and more recon.”

You really have to decide for yourself.

But the foundations are simple to understand. More exposure FOR SOME PEOPLE can mean more recon.

You can test how it effects you in one of two ways…

You can run a loop at 3 minutes, and, if you have no recon, increase from there until you find your threshold.

Or, you can do what 99% of people do… not on purpose, but just because it’s in line with their previous experience…

Listen to 15 minute loops, and if you feel like you’re getting recon you don’t want to get, reduce the exposure time to 3 minutes and go from there.

Recon is natural, it ultimately just depends on what you need at this stage of your life.

For me, I can’t handle ANY recon, because I need to be perfectly productive every day.

For others, they can handle recon for a day or two because they like who they transform into on the other side of the recon rainbow.

But also for some people they will get MORE results by reducing loops, because if they overexpose, they’ll stonewall, which means results stop.

So… again… only you can decide for yourself the recon/results dynamic that will happen for you at different listening lengths.

5 Likes

The manual says 1-2 loops. Would that be 2 x 15 mins. back to back, making it a total of 30 mins. all at once, or can it be one session of 15 mins. in the morning and another session of 15 mins. later in the day? I guess if the sessions are shorter, you wouldn’t want them back to back, e.g. 2 x 3 mins?

I had a nice little result from Paragon yesterday.

A minor infection in my finger started up around the nail, it was pretty minor most of the day so I ignored it figuring it would fade on its own. But in the evening the pain and swelling in the finger increased dramatically until it was rather uncomfortable. So I ran a loop of Paragon, and within minutes the pain started noticeably going down. By the end of the loop the pain was reduced about 70% or so. And by the time I went to bed a couple of hours later the pain was about 95% gone.

This morning there was no pain unless I put pressure on the finger, and now the infection is almost completely gone, just a mild discomfort when I squeeze the finger. So yeah, a nice little result.

10 Likes

Can Paragon Complete cure acne?

No claims of cures are made, please read the description and disclaimer.

Paragon Complete is an overarching program – there is no need for you to wonder whether it will target a specific issue that you have at the moment. The answer is yes. The most pressing matters in your body take priority and are the first ones to be focused on by Paragon.

1 Like

Let me rephrase. Has anyone who’s suffered from acne seen it clear up or disappear while running Paragon?

1 Like

https://www.subliminalresults.com/search?q=Acne%20paragon

2 Likes

Paragon Complete results

3 Likes

My paragon results at the end of my 1st cycle:

4 Likes

I do not know why more middle-aged men here do not run this. At least I am not seeing any journals.

2 Likes