Main Disc. Thread - Paragon Complete Experimental ZP

Already available in “My Downloads.”

As with the other ZP experimentals, there are no special instructions, run this like you would any other Zero Point title. Try not to mix the Experimental with the Major Title, however – choose one or the other.

And it now it begins. The first prototype of what we believe will open the door for us to create all kinds of new products. Until we get some feedback, I want to remain a bit quiet on what to expect from this version. The objectives of the script are exactly the same, so you won’t be missing out on anything by trying the new version.

I will say that those who use the micro loop strategy will find themselves incredibly satisfied. :wink:

23 Likes

Downloading and Listening right away!

1 Like

Thank you!

Any chance of a Paragon Sleep Experimental? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hilarious, I just listened to a loop of paragon ZP an hour before this was launched. wasn’t expecting an experimental!

4 Likes

First Impression…

6 Likes

It seems like happiness is a pattern with the “new” ZP. Pops up everywhere even though the title is not directly related to happiness.

5 Likes

More details…

4 Likes

Lord have mercy !!!

miracles never cease with young Saint

1 Like

I had pain in my right knee since friday…

11 Likes

Woohoo! thank you once again SubClub!

I will try it out tonight.

I shall give that kitten a shot tonight. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had a painful neck for 4 days already, it disappeared totally after 15 minutes of Paragon X :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I did not have results with the original Paragon !

10 Likes

Thank you for this surprise. Paragon is unique and has a high value.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign thank you a lot for the update!

have you thought about adding LBFH to Paragon? Love is one - if not the the most important factor for healing.
you also mentioned that there is also a new healing script within LBFH, so it would make sense to have a version Paragon version that includes LBFH. :heart:

The new healing script, while potent, can operate a bit slower than traditional healing scripts. Remember, the scripting encourages the subconscious to heal, but at a pace that won’t cause as much recon and to use your own love energy to accomplish the task.

Edit :blush:

2 Likes

I wrote above that the pain left. But few hours later, I had some kind of panic attack, I dont know what happened… I had that with the original Paragon at the beginning. I supposed it is some kind of recon

1 Like

What was it related too? Your bodily sensations or outer circumstances?

I dont know !

But now it is ok