A Journey of Self Love (DR st2-EOG st1)

You can already order the experimental primer for customs at zero extra cost. I did this for my AWAKEN Custom. Basically just the rebuild. Saint said in the WantedXP thread that they likely won’t change anything because the new version works just too well.

2 Likes

It’s as if you spoke my mind.

1 Like

I was on heavy recon and that came out… fortunately I saw the light at the end of the tunnel and followed it.
Now Im in pure after recon bliss!!

1 Like

Its been a couple of weeks since I first thought that 1 well crafted, well thought custom sub is all I need, it can be combined with 1 or 2 major titles at most, preferably just 1 (a light one) that works for the custom.

At first I couldnt visualize what would that custom be, since I started DR + LBHX + Paragon that idea got more and more cristalized until today.

I believe this requieres a lot of self healing and self knowledge…At least to the point in which you stopped desiring all the things and wanting to run all of the subs. At least to the point in which you can clearly see what is it that you really want for your life, whats really fundamental for your self development, what is it that will effortlessly bring everything that you need into your life.

I have no desire for spiritual titles, alpha titles, sex oriented titles or money titles. What I really resonate with is Inner Joy… To cultivate all the qualities that makes me shine as a person, be creative, witty, funny, outgoing and unstopable. That attitude naturally drives me to obtain whatever I need/want in my life, it has always been this way.

Expressing my True Nature as freely as I can.

2 Likes

I just did 3 minutes of Paragon Experimental…
Now my stack is 2/3 Experimental

DR st1
Paragon X
LBHX

I feel very relaxed and sedated…

2 Likes

Its been 30 minutes since I did Paragon Experimental and I feel just like if I smoked a joint… The physical sensations, the visual effects… all my senses in overdrive.
Feeling very relaxed and happy.

4 Likes

What kind of physical sensations are you experiencing?

3 Likes
  • A warmness and tingling of the skin… muscular relaxation as if I took some pain killers or smoked a joint, you know kind of a heavy, sleepy sensation on the muscles.
  • Face melting down… warm face.
  • Pressure in my chest, heavyness when breathing.
  • I feel my body is in slow motion.

Its like after heavy excercise and a hot shower… you lay in bed and weight a ton, but you are as happy as f@ck.

10 Likes

Don’t Drive Or Operate Heavy Machinery While Under The Influence of Paragon X

3 Likes

My knee pain is gone… completely.

6 Likes

I forgot to journal this… Last saturday I celebrated my birthday with my family… My little niece (6 years old) hand draw a birthday card, she drew a picture of her and me holding hands and a present box filled with hearts, the text read I love you uncle. I was very emotional.

My brother decided to add a picture of me to the gift he gave me, a picture of me when I was about 4 years old, he never does things like that, except for now… In this picture its obvious to see how happy I looked, so joyful, with a very special shinning in my eyes.

It was the perfect moment to recieve that picture as a reminder of who I really am.

4 Likes

Another funny ocurrence, since I started LBHX nearly 2 weeks ago, Ive forgotten to wear my glasses like 4 different times, Ive decided not to wear them about 4 more times.
Notice that I never forgot to wear my glasses before, I wore them all the time.

I dont know if my unconscious mind is preparing me to fix my eye sight, or if Im getting to vain :rofl: :rofl:
Also on friday I was cleaning my glasses the same way I always do, but they broke.

1 Like

True SELL(f).

This was the kicker for me to truly bring out myself!

On another note, I don’t know your finances, but I think a certain money-baseline is necessary to truly find Inner Joy and peace. Unless you live on a Mountain in Tibet. What’s your thoughts on that?

I also do notice on LBFHX, that my contact lenses don’t feel very good anymore. They’re annoying. I was wondering if LBFH will heal my eyesight. I thought if anything, Paragon would do this?

1 Like

Lol, thats a good one.

I was thinking Renaissance Man, but I think this one might be better, because…

…This is correct! True Sell might be the linking piece.
Im gonna start it when Im on DR st3 most probably.

Very Interesting! I wonder if LBFH and Paragon can do the trick…

2 Likes

Day#11

LBHX 6 minutes
Paragon X 9 minutes.

I listened to ultrasonics for the very first time in several months, probably the whole year.
I was so used to masked, that I decided to test a change.
For now Im overloaded and have some pain since yesterday, specially in my lower back.
Also I feel like old pains are coming back.

2 Likes

I feel a strong negativity taking over me… I dont wanna work, I dont wanna excercise, Im eating a lot of sugar and my body feels uncomfortable… it aches.

2 Likes

Do you feel it is because of the ultrasonic?

I dont think so… I woke up like that and Ive been sugar hungry for like a week.

1 Like

Happy birthday, Brother!

1 Like

Thanks Brother!

1 Like