Main Disc. Thread - Paragon Complete Experimental ZP

Definitely recon.

1 Like

Thanks for everything SaintSoverign

3 Likes
3 Likes

Cant till our friend Saint releases Spartan.

I did also notice that recon does exist on the new X titles, but it’s definitely WAAAAAAAY less and MUCH EASIER to handle. Especially with LBFH and pulling up from the love reservoir!

Or it was overexposure, not sure. However I got worse recon on 3min than 7min???

Today 30 sec of ParagonX, perfect no recon ! Yesterday was like a nightmare, sudden high blood with this feeling of panic, very strange

2 Likes

So why are these experimental versions different than last version?

Saint has answered that a few times already

Because there’s less primer and more major program.

Everything else is The same

2 Likes

Interesting ,what prompted that decision if he explained it somewhere?
I know its too early to say but are people experiencing better results now (if they did some prior to release testing)?

yes, the new version is much better. I’m not experiencing anymore recon whereas with the old version I constantly got recon.

4 Likes

Wow looking forward to try Dragon Reborn experimental

2 Likes

You won’t have to wait much longer. :wink:

15 Likes

The Ascension chamber runs on this same tech right?

1 Like

By the way you mentioned before that Mind eye helped improve decision making in a strategy game which are more like chess of our time, would that sub together with gaming one be ideal for strategy game tournament? I dont play anything these days but we have a yearly lan event in old rts game with some friends and can get very competitive but either way its interesting to push the mind performance to see how far it can get.

3 Likes

Mind’s Eye and Gaming Mastery X would be an incredible combo. GMX has a bit of healing in it, however, since it was meant for professional gamer use.

3 Likes

Maybe you should put out the experimental and we can try :eyes:

Wish i knew about this stuff years ago, used to be top100 world in one game but i had a bad mental state in those days. Will be interesting to see how sublim works with good base knowledge, tho wont test till mid 2023

4 Likes

Tho im surprised that GMX has healing in it. How does that healing work compared to atm im running Paragon and Dragon Reborn. I guess it would be more mental focused healing related to gaming?

2 Likes

It’s the type of healing that is focused on eliminating any doubts and self sabotage habits that you have when it comes to gaming.

Toxic behavior, for example, is one of the biggest reasons people with potential end up destroying their gaming future.

Another example is lack of practice and just trying to constantly repeat the same mistakes, hoping for a different outcome (this can be seen in games like League of Legends and DOTA, where people try act like they can 1v5 alone and that they’re the best).

2 Likes