Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

Sounds good.

Does Ascension chamber recon? I would play that for 7 but would it be smart to limit it to 3 mins too? I’ll play it tonight with Emperor

Recon is possible with any subliminal.

Try it for 3 mins.

I will admit I haven’t gotten much out of AC but many have. So you will have to test it and find out for yourself.

1 Like

Appreciate it, thanks

1 Like

I’ve been microlooping Ascension Chamber, along with the other titles in my toolbox. It helps with manifestations. Depending what the other titles are I’m focusing on at the time.

1 Like

wdym by micro loop?

Do you use it before each title, or just once a week?

1 Like

30s microloops?

I never even considered the possibility of microlooping AC. Please share more :slight_smile:

It’s difficult to share specifics because I’m microlooping all my titles fairly frequently.

Biggest example from recently is the girl I went to HS with. We both liked each other in HS but were both horrendously shy back then. So we only raelized recently.

I microlooped my stuff as I’ve been doing, and did some Neville-ish revision regarding us in HS. Created memories of an intense HS relationship with her.

She told me last week that if I’d just asked, she’d have been my wife right out of HS. It’s all powerful stuff.

6 Likes

Question: is Wanted ZP V2 out yet?! Same for Libertine ZP V2?!

I see the experimental for Wanted ZP, but not sure if it’s the same one.

1 Like

The Experimental version is V2

1 Like

Yes. The latest experimental versions for Libertine and WANTED are ZP v2.

1 Like

Hi Saint, been a year now. Do you have any new perspectives and advice for users in such a situation?

1 Like

Recently have been talking to my girl about how we were when we were in the seducing phase. It was scarily close to exactly what the description of wanted describes. She says thatin that phase there was this big feeling of hot and cold. One where she wpuld be very eagerly waiting for my texts, became dissappointed when i didnt text back quickly (im a bad texter), and than proceeded to get really excited again after i did text back after some time.
She described me as this weird drug that she couldnt help but really want even though it at that point really wasnt good for her.

Wanted really did exactly what it described it would, its kinda strange just how much it sounds exactly like the copy.

18 Likes

And now what happens?

Could you maintain the Wanted expectations?

Weve been doing better than ever! This really hasnt been a problem.

2 Likes

So many people recommend 30+ for a man, before considering an LTR and I’m seeing more and more wisdom in it.

I’m 29 and though I have a mind that not many even around 60 have, I’m still developing. As much as I think I want to be in a long term relationship with someone, I keep seeing gentle hints that maybe right now isn’t the time.

6 Likes

The world Will accept whatever judgement you place in yourself .

Noticed halo too

1 Like

Just go with What you want. If you want to be 40 and just date a lot of amazing women Do it.