Would u consider DRST4 a 3 core sub?

Im already listening to 3 subs in my stack and one is currently stage 3 of DR. im thinking once i get to stage 4 it could be like jumping from a 3 core stack to a 5 core stack. idk if it would be productive to run that much all at once. does anyone have experience with this?

1 Like

While I will admit I have no experience of running DR as of yet but I have run QL st4 for quite a while in a stack. And no I don’t think it could qualify 3 core in a sub.
Sure the 4th stage has all 3 stages combined into it and is furthur expanded but it is still a single sub.

1 Like

thats good, cus i was worried id be overdoing it.

1 Like

You can always try the microloop strategy if a full loop feels too much.

1 Like

i never tried microloops before. i do 5min loops every time to prevent overexposure. but at some point i should read the microloop threads.

1 Like

5 minutes is a micro-loop.

And you’re using the strategy correctly.

2 Likes

oh. haha. i thought it was 30 seconds.

i dont see the point of full loops. according to wat ive seen ppl say in the forum, u seem to get more results with smaller loops.

2 Likes

It is 30s. At least it was always said that a microloop is 30s. That 5 minute loops are also microloops is new to me.
But maybe we shouldn’t be so petty.

2 Likes

Microloops are 30 seconds.

2 Likes

3-5 minutes gives the full script ?

Yep….

Okay.

If I remember correctly, the strategy is that if one has done cycles of a sub in a thorough manner, you can do 30 seconds of it and it will not be the same for a new sub you have never listened to before. Right?

You should have heard the sub a few times.

What do you mean?

I mean that you are right. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got confused by what you meant there because you said the same thing I had written without saying you’re right or you’re wrong or something like that. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

hehe no problem mate. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like