Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

How do you feel about one of us starting a thread in the Emperor’s Thread, with people that do have some form of subjective insight into this book chipping in with their personal findings? With the idea that yourself or Fire will view this and take what is useful and do away with what is not?

I wouldn’t be one of these, I’ve not studied that text before.

But this…

This does bring a smile to my face.

1 Like

My apologies @SaintSovereign did not mean to waste your time or make angry honestly just trying to figure ZP out

I wish you understood my intentions.

1 Like

There is clearly a miscommunication here, and I don’t know how to resolve it. I don’t think you are trying to cause harm, I think your intentions are good. But you have to stop making blanket statements about the technology as a whole based solely upon your personal experience.

That’s all we’re saying.

2 Likes

This is exactly why i don’t really post on my jounral on here anymore lol… i def do not follow guidelines and would rather not confuse newbs and others

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign

If I understand correctly, this 30 second microloop experiment is daily with all your subs?

Or does it still follow the recommended listening pattern, but just with micro loops instead of standard 15 minute loops?

I understand it’s an experiment and not something being suggested for everyone to try, nor is it a new recommendation. Just trying to better understand how you are going about it yourself.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m doing it daily, but only with two titles per day. Then, I rotate one out and bring in the third. So far, so good. This may be the breakthrough needed for hard gainers, stonewallers and those who can’t handle the full loop.

8 Likes

So, if I understand correctly, the pattern is something like:

Sub X, Sub Y, Sub Z

1 - X Y
2 - X Z
3 - X Y
4 - X Z

or is it more like

1 - X Y
2 - Y Z
3 - Z X
4 - X Y

or do you swap the third sub in after a set amount of time, like a week or something?

4 Likes

I’ll try out this schedule with just two titles per day, 30 seconds each

2 Likes

Yes, like that. Except sometimes, I’ll stop swapping out titles to get a bit more exposure and the such. It’s an intuitive process for me. You gotta remember, I’ve been running these things since the beginning, lol. I’m very much attuned to my inner landscape and what it needs.

8 Likes

That’s what I shoot for.

Mine is a very interesting place

1 Like

Haha I almost forgot for a minute you’ve been getting high on your own supply since Day 1

Makes sense, I’ll try to tune into my intuition in the same way.

Will wait to experiment until after this cycle though, don’t want to muddy things by switching methods halfway through.

1 Like

Did this 30 second experiment just singlehandly kill all the ‘The first first minute is the primer bro’ theories some people were kinda obsessed and overly confident with?

lol

5 Likes

I wonder how 30 secs would work with titles for physical shifting.

Sounds like it would depend on how much prior exposure you’ve had to the full script.

1 Like

Imma try this today with my custom. Last 3 min loop was 3 days ago, lets see what 30 sec do today!

Report:
I ran 30s (or 35 accidentally) this morning of my AWAKEN Custom (Alchemist/LBFH)

This is it
  1. Alchemist ST4
  2. LBFH
  3. Blue Skies
  4. The Wonder
  5. Starfilled Night
  6. Joie de Vivre
  7. Avatar
  8. Gratitude Embodiment
  9. Empath
  10. All-Seeing
  11. Awakened Perception
  12. Emotions Unfettered
  13. Everpresent
  14. The Architect
  15. The Flow
  16. Rigtheous Ire
  17. Dream Traveler
  18. Khronos Key
  19. Inner Voice
  20. Arcane Mastery

I was high vibe all day. Good mood, UNPERTUBED by anything, although some bad things I had to deal with.
BUT, especially after about 4-5 hours a moment set in where I was truly in bliss.
Alchemist was firing on all cylinders. I gained deep insight in my mind all of a sudden. Time stopped, I almost felt as if it was going backward for about 30min (right after meditation this all happened).
I could also directly influence my mental landscape to be positive and see it all in a good light. It was weird, I had full Alchemist control over how I feel. Directly.

Now, at the end of the day, I am REALLY tired and I experience headache.

This might not have to do with the sub, idk. Maybe it does. Either way, imma try this again (not tomorrow) because that hour of pure flow was IN-SANE.

The difference I noticed in 30s vs 3min is the familiarity of the script. It felt as a normal part of me to execute like that, whereas 3min seems to be more “external” if that makes sense?

Then again, might just be me and other ppl work better with 15min.

Sidenote, I only ran this custom twice for 3min each before doing the 30s today.

16 Likes

Hahah
Today I was just doing it like crazy, and I was like: why?:thinking: is this the subs?

Yes yes yes! :muscle:t5:

Some scripting like tyrant
Sometimes I remember the sentence like: reality is so malleable and stuff.

I’d agree with you about that, like okay, if someone is an overexposed and wants to overexpose, so he’d just like 10 loops a day and it’d be more detrimental than 1 loops of the ZP test versions, but believe me, this ZP shit should be nerfed more. I’m on my 9th rest day, like other rest days, but still recon and headache.
It’s sooo deep and sooo powerful.