Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Sometimes, I’ll sit in front of the fireplace, turn on some rain sounds and will just meditate, thinking about who I was before. While I don’t necessarily “miss” the past version of myself, I do miss the sense of innocence and lack of responsibility I had. There’s a bit of magic in those younger years, then you start to learn about what the world really is and your role in it. Before the relentless march of time reminds you of your mortality.

I was looking through some writings, and I found a line of dialogue that resonates with me now:

“Mom used to say that Heaven was hidden in the ‘dots.’ Pieces of a memory – the memory itself didn’t matter. Dot. Smell of a fresh cookie. Ain’t about the taste. Dot. Your stomach crampin’ from laughing at your Dad’s joke. Do the details even matter, or is it about the spirit? Why else do we fight so hard to hold on to so many fleeting moments that seemingly mean nothing?”

I dunno. I just feel movement within me today and I’m not sure what it means. I’ll just let it continue to unfold and enjoy the growth.

Mood music:

To treasure gold is fun
Brother, drop your bag at once, oh
From the air to the people, a mass to take you on
From a clock to the past, a future that I own

And to find just one, other
Seems to be the goal of everyone
From the search to the hurt
I believed I could take you on
We would drink, we would dance
And you would watch me whenever you want

And can you give me
Everything, everything, everything
'Cause I can’t give you anything
And if you wait, if you wait
I will trust in time that we will meet again
If you wait

If letters spell out words, son
You chose to put them in order, didn’t you
From their meaning, the moment
You tried to take me on
From the air to the room
A bed that I own

And can you give me
Everything, everything, everything
'Cause I can’t give you anything
And if you wait, if you wait
I will trust in time that we will meet again
If you wait

15 Likes

I still dont understand how that artisan line will work. Maybe its the language barrier. Doesn’t artisan mean you create something by hand that only exists in limited numbers?

Doesn’t Alchemist also do much more?
Then again, the 3 will then be the spiritual trifecta? :wink:

2 Likes

The artisan line consists of products that aren’t designed for the general public or beginners. These programs are specialized titles for special purposes and will sometimes be walled off. The artisan line frees up our creativity, allowing us to make titles regardless of marketability or profitability. These titles are more like “works of subliminal art,” that we’ve created for ourselves to use, or to fulfill a particular niche. RoM and RoS are “advanced” titles that someone new to subliminals might not understand.

Alchemist enhances esoteric practice and study. It’s best used for those in active alchemical practice – and by active, I mean those who engage in daily meditation, prayer, rituals, etc.

Sage focuses on manifestation of obscure and hard to find esoteric knowledge (through books, mentors, people, etc.).

RoM and RoS follows more of the “mystic” route. The scripting uses a concept I call “unfolding,” in which you naturally begin to explore your mind and spirit, and the secrets within you will slowly “unfold” into the conscious mind. It’s a hard concept to explain, but once you experience it, you’ll know.

24 Likes

I wanna know :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You run 5 minutes of these? How come not the full 15

Quick question, I currently started libertine sub, I have already completed about a week or so, so about 4 full 15 min exposure,

My question, when can I start experimenting with 5 min or 1 min daily run? Instead of the instructions usage. Is there a certain number or full runs I need to do before doing these short runs?

Another question, what would be good stack with libertine? Is emperor good? I’m looking for something that have some wealth element

2 Likes

He has literally been journaling for many weeks now as to why he hasn’t been running full loops.

1 Like

That’s me😁

1 Like

Will answer your question on a different thread to not derail this one

Which of these 4 would be most beneficial to one who wants to focus deeply on Reading the Bible, breaking down words and truly look for understanding. I have a hard time committing time to it because I struggle believing I can understand so I tend not to try. You’ve run all the titles Spiritually focused. Which title helped you most connect to The Word and explore it with desire and interest. That’s what I need.

2 Likes

So you’re talking about a structured process and practice (i.e. Study) that is oriented to an external source of guidance (i.e., the Bible). You want to explore, understand, and internalize.

You are taking a health-giving source of spiritual wisdom (The Word) and (through study, practice, reflection, and contemplation) you are planting it in the ‘soil’ of your understanding; your mind, your heart, and your behavior.

What you’re describing is sounding a lot like this:

In contrast, RoM and RoS are not primarily about ‘planting’. They are about supporting and evoking the growth from within of the mystical insights, views, and experiences that lay immanent within you.

Rather than something to be studied, practiced or trained; the capacities nurtured by RoM and RoS are allowed, liberated, catalyzed. The unfolding of the Inner Seeds that are already within you, as you ‘read the books’ of experience, of nature, of life.

So Saint writes:

So @Geoff, any of the programs you mentioned can be useful to you. But the approach you seem to be describing sounds most closely aligned with The Alchemist.

I think that RoM and RoS would probably be great for you too; but they will also likely help to bring about a shift in the way you relate to your overall spiritual path. It’s likely, for example, that the sense of ‘struggle’ that you describe would gradually cease to be relevant; not because you would have ‘overcome the challenge’, but because of a gradually increasing reliance on the avenues to wisdom that exist within you.

These are my guesses based on my interpretation of what Saint has already expressed here.

So either that or:

write to customer service for the official response.

haha.

11 Likes

@Malkuth’s answer is perfect. I was struggling with how to explain the differences between the options.

@Geoff – what he said, haha.

6 Likes

So I just robbed us of another @Saint post.

…my bad

:no_mouth:

(wanders off to reflect on his actions.)

8 Likes

Yes… @SaintSovereign, First Of His Name, may be The Rightful King Of Westeros, And Lord Of The Seven Kingdoms, And Protector Of The Realm, And King Of The Andals, And The Rhoynar, And The First Men.

In which case, @Malkuth is unarguably Grand Maester.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign be like…

Malkuth…

10 Likes

It’s like @Malkuth surprises himself sometimes. Fire should pick his brain and create a sub about him, could transform this whole forum :innocent:

5 Likes

haha.

Fire and Saint did better than that. They picked all of our brains and created a sub build based on You.

ZP.

And it is transforming the whole forum.

:wink:

11 Likes

Just a note: RoS and ROM are two separate titles.

Up to 7 minutes today. Let’s see how this goes.

12 Likes

This is so lovely I saved it!

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

I have a general question, what does the word "patent pending’’ mean in the store? Patent to protect the product against what exactly? is the patent for the name or what? because as far as I know, no one can see the scripts exactly of the program except developers, so why the need of Patent here?

thanks