Limitless Executive + Commander for focus, Monk Mode, possible pairings

Yes I did move on to a different EOG stage, over to stage 2, but quickly switched back to stage 1.

I was doing sales. Listening to EOG 1. Had a hot sales streak from the sub and my own personal work studying sales.

Then I Thought “if EOG 1 is getting me amazing results, EOG Stage 2 will get me

Even better results!!!"

Yea… no… that’s not how life works.

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

Eog stage 1 was working so well, changing off it was a step backwards, not forwards.

Still had so much to learn from it even 6 months in.

It was driving my results.

My stack became EOG 1, limitless executive, commander, for ultimate sales success.

Then I realized EOG 1 was assimilated well enough that I could just listen to 30s microloops of le/comm daily, and listen to eog stage 1 once every week or two and get fantastic results.

And here we are, where I’m mainly focused on LE/Comm.

Maybe one day I’ll finish EOG but right now I feel like I got EVERYTHING I need out of it.

And besides, I resonate much more with lighter subs. HOM and EOG and stuff like that are dense for me. I prefer love bomb, limitless executive, mogul, GLM, commander, sanguine, chosen, reaaaaally really easy to listen to subs whenever possible.

1 Like

Just closed a $5000 pay in full.

That’s the second one this week.

I’m shocked that I have good energy considering I got thirty MINUTES of sleep last night.

I don’t know what happened, but I literally stayed up all night. Biggest youtube binge I’ve had in… 10 years. At the height of my depression during the pandemic’s peak, I had a couple of online-chess-binges that lasted till around 4am, when I had nothing to do the next day.

But at 530am, I thought, CUSS WORD IT STRAIGHT TO YOUR RELATIVE’S BASEMENT, I might as well sleep for 30 minutes before waking up at 6 to start working.

And I slept for 30 minutes, then hopped on a call with someone from my team, and started working at 6.

Feel pretty well rested now, but I’ve only been awake for 2 hours :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The root cause of this probably has to do with hearing very shocking traumatizing news someone in my life is going through right now.

I held space and listened to them as they told me what was happening.

It didn’t personally affect any aspect of my life, but it was so heavy, I needed to take 2-3 hours off work to recover.

That was the first night I had any strong symptoms of recon kick in. So, upon reflection, maybe it’s not even recon. But, at the same time, it’s definitely recon, I know what recon feels like. It’s a combination of recon and triggers.

1 Like

Both sales calls went well today despite recon. Good sign. Results are consistent despite internal turmoil. That shows that the results are being internalized.

Manifestations

Two clients (past sales calls) from weeks ago texted me and said “I’m ready to pay now!” And then did so without any objections. They followed up with me, wow.

1 Like

Commander

The most powerful sales subliminal on the planet.

I’m closing at 80% using the Eli Wilde sales-based NLP framework. Unheard of in my industry m. Many of these sales are pay in full.

2 clients were so bought in that they gave me their last dollars as a deposit, just to hold their spot.

They GAVE me the last couple hundred dollars they had while waiting for more deals to close, just so that nobody else could steal their spot in the program.

One client is recovering from cancer and chemotherapy which affected her business income. She sold her car to be able to afford my program… and then dipped into her EMERGENCY SAVINGS before the car even sold just so that she could get started a few days early. Her car was a Tesla.

Another woman took out money off the equity of her house to join my program because she knew she couldn’t live off of social security payments for much longer.

Another woman hadn’t closed a deal in 3 months and said that she was joining my program because it was the last thing stopping her from going broke. She had 5000 in her bank account, I was nice and we negotiated she pays 3000 now as the rest she pays after she gets some results. She needed Christmas money for the kids - couldn’t and wouldn’t want to take that from her.

Another guy bought my program at TWICE the price of everyone else, because I pitched it high as I pegged him as a guy with money. after he signed up, he asked me if he could join my sales team or if I needed any help with sales. Obviously he thought my sales process was so good that he could make mad money doing it.

I get objections on maybe one out of every 7 sales calls. The rest all decided they wanted to sign up before I even finished asking all my questions because I come off as such an expert (commander’s authority alongside limitless executive’s intelligence)

7 Likes

You’re a good man!!! May blessings always follow you.

This is incredibly impressive man, Congrats.

Contemplating Inner Circle As My Next Program (?)

The next stage in my development is certainly developing a network of accomplished, high status people. I am connected a community of 100’s of entrepreneurs, and my biz is growing to the point where i have the opportunity to eat at their table and win their respect, but I don’t really connect with any of them or even really try to.

Coming up, I just had that “networking is learning from people who have what you need” mentality, but it wasn’t connection focused.

I’m good at getting attention here and there, but not any deep friendships with these business owners that have actually made it who I’m starting to feel more similar to than my everyday friends.

Yet, I still see myself as a brokie.

Inner circle seems like a really interesting subliminal for me now, as the

1 Like

My weekend

The last couple of days have been really hard.

I got some traumatizing news from someone in my life on Wednesday. It was her story, her issue, not mine, it didn’t impact my life in any way, but hearing how something awful like that really shocked my system and sent me into a stress response.

I slept 5 hours on Wednesday, 30 minutes on Thursday, 5 hours on Friday, and finally got a full night’s sleep on Saturday and have been doing decent on that front, ever since.

Luckily, I also went to a men’s weekend with the Mankind Project which is all about owning your shadow, owning your beliefs, owning your masculinity and using your masculinity to solve problems, challenges, even crises in your life, so, that weekend couldn’t have come at a better time.

I’ve been taking a washout for the last few days, and when I finish my washout, I’ll listen to one loop of my LE/Comm custom, then I’ll listen to 30s of Limitless Executive, and 30s of Commander, each day after that.

The recon from my custom was REALLY high… but I’m not sure if that’s because it’s a new custom, too powerful of a custom, or because of the stress response.

1 Like

Love Bomb For Humanity Experimental

Why?

1. Healing myself. My sales streak brought up massive insecurity and a fear of loss… losing the success, losing the “edge,” losing the freedom that comes from being successful. I feared success and feared failure simultaneously. I blunted all of that by being less disciplined and more spur of the moment.

2. Social prowess… could pair nicely with commander custom

3. Discipline… from self love instead of “power!” … could pair nicely with commander/LE custom

Listened to a loop today, a loop on the weekend.

Not gonna report on tiny details, gonna see how this feels after a week or two, or if something crazy noticeable happens

1 Like

Recon, still high.

Empty sales calendar, not as productive as I should be.

Why aren’t I the type of person to fill empty time with meaningful work, instead of filling it with comfort?

Sad.

2 Likes

Relatable as fuck.

Also a goal of mine.

Needless to say, I have been and will continue to follow your progress closely bro!
If you ever feel down, maybe thinking about how you inspire a stranger on the internet might help :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Me: wow my current stack is perfect!

Also me: let’s completely change stacks since the one we’re using right now is working so well!

2 Likes

LBFH Result?

I feel like my psychic intuition is developing rapidly.

Somebody hopped on a sales call and my opening line with him was “wow you look like a podcaster!” as a joke.

Then he told me all about his podcast and how that’s the central strategy of his business growth.

I had no idea. I literally just threw a joke out.

I’ve had a few experiences like this last week, but only noticed the pattern as outstanding rather than just “odd” or even

EDIT to add on more:

A week or two ago (this was when I was only running LE/COMM)…

I was taking a client’s credit card info and somehow my fingers just started typing “5524” on their own as the first 4 numbers of her card.

Then I asked her what the number for her card was and the first four numbers were “5524”

Blew my mind.

3 Likes

LBFH IS HARD

I wouldn’t even call this recon.

Rather, Im simply blasting myself with a sub not ultimately aligned with my goals

It’s tough, but I’m learning things

LESSONS FROM LBFH

Trying to fully explain them is difficult. So I’ll just be brief.

I’m learning that winning streaks burn me out, that I’m undisciplined when I feel good, and that causes me to spiral back to depression. The lesson becomes to be disciplined all year round of of self love and care, not out of greed and ambition.

Meditation is about being stoic regardless of outcomes. But while I’m stoic in the face of bad, I’m a hedonist in the face of good.

I’m learning how part of the reason I sleep in is because I was never allowed to, and now, sleeping in is an unhealthy variation of self love coming from shadow.

Instead of other people forcing me to wake up, I have to align with myself and want it for internal reasons, not external

I’m learning that the reason I’m unorganized and messy in my house is because my parents sent me the message that if I wasn’t clean I wasn’t worthy of love, and me being messy and having a fulfilling life is my way of saying “F you I am loveable no matter what”

I Am also feeling more connected to people and better able to read the room and shift emotions. I feel like more of a leader, but also like more of a friend

3 Likes

Great sub. But healing during a work day is not for me.

Maybe when l go on vacation, I’ll listen to LBFH with my girlfriend :slight_smile:

Haha when I go on vacation with my gf there is ALWAYS an issue that leads to a hard conversation, because being relaxed and feeling safe almost makes getting triggered easier because there is less stress on the mind distracting you from inner turmoil so you more readily express it.

Just a heads up of “be careful what you wish for” !

2 Likes

@prioritas I’m on my phone so I’m not gonna search through my post history but have you seen any of my posts on heart song?

A lot of the times we listen to heart song it’s on vacation.

Also a lot of the time it’s not on vacation.

And a lot of the time we’re on vacation we’re not listening to heart song but still can get into intense arguments like that.

I totally know where you’re coming from!

We thought listening to heart song would make us more lovey dovey when in fact, it gave us hard tough conversations