Main Disc. Thread - Wanted ZP v2

He’s covered it already. The “Experimental” part is just a different primer basically.

3 Likes

So JUST the primer is different?:thinking:
@SaintSovereign

Is it recommended to upgrade ZP Customs to new experimental build since there is only change in Primer ?

Recommended and experimental are two contradictory words.

The recommended is to follow the listening guidelines in the Knowledge Base, and not to use an Experimental Build until it has been tested more.

I would have to disagree with that statement

The build itself (meaning the way the audio file is made) is different too. As for the primer, it was 25% of the script. Original ZP was 50% primer, 50% core. The ZP refresh was 25% primer, 75% core. So, naturally the next test would be 10-15% primer and the rest core. We had to change the build to accommodate that.

16 Likes

You know, a couple of days ago, I talked to one of my friends from the forums, and we both realized something:

The new experimentals have this thing where we just forget that we did the loops, making us not even thinking about the sub or it’s effects while we’re going through our days, and then it hits us like BAAM, and we end up realizing how much more naturally the script kept flowing and expressing itself.

I thought you might have added something in the primer that makes the user not think about the sub as much anymore, and instead be more in the moment, express the sub and just flow through life, hence why no recon, because we’re not actively (and consciously) thinking about the sub as much anymore.

Or maybe all this is just random mumble :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Nah it’s not a random rumble I have noticed the same thing with forgetting I ran a stack. I actually almost listened to my stack 2 days in a row because of it lol.

Now that I think about it I actually might start running consecutive days and see how it goes

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

If you were to make a sub without a primer at all, like let’s say a sub with just the core script of WANTED, how would the expression be :thinking:?

Like is having a primer that necessary? Or is it the main reason subs work in the first place?

I think my interest is peaking more today due to me being on Stark again after the pause, but regardless, it’s pretty fascinating to think about the whole evolution of the ZP build, I mean, exactly one year ago today you handed us the QZP4 build of WANTED in the private test (30 mins variant) and things got really intense with how powerful the build suddenly became, and now we’re at a point where I’m just surprised with just how 15 mins a day of just one program alone is so powerful and satisfying, that the way it flows makes me not even bothered to run more loops to enjoy the sub’s full potential.

3 Likes

I doubt that’d work. At first anyway.

The way I’ve been viewing the Primer as of late is that it sets up a sort of “virtual machine” in the brain. Has instructions to set up the brain equivalent of assembly language opcodes.

Then the scripts from the actual sub title are more like assembly language that tell that installed VM what to do.

With an idea like that, I bet you could probably listen to the primer enough to get it set up and then be able to do just the sub title script part after.

EDIT: I’m a geek so tend to waste a lot of time thinking of stuff like this. Basically just talking out my ass haha.

6 Likes

Literally screaming for RICH.

3 Likes

I’d be ok with that!

Yeap that right, I wonder what make this happen cause I can run 1 loop of epg st3 or st4 and get manifestation of money.

I’d like this :smiley:

1 Like

That’s the part where we go to trade secrets, but I am okay with it being a secret😊

Thank god. This is not pushed back. :rofl:

After 1 loop

4 Likes

What happened with that ‘Lifechanger’ sub that was supposed to be released?

Do you mean the guided meditation for Ascension Chamber?

LifeCHARGERS already exist on the Google Playstore, the updated ones are coming soon but there’s no ETA unfortunately.