Main Disc. Thread - HERO Origins: Sage and a Blade (Now Available! Q Core for Customs Available!)

We don’t get precise answers to this for 2 primary reasons:

1. Intellectual Property. These types of questions stray into IP territory. You are simply not going to get detailed information about how these subliminals are constructed made. Nor will you get that information about your BMW’s engine…nor your smartphone’s components…and so on. So, when Saint says ‘aim to play about 3 minutes to be safe’, that’s your answer.

2. Misapplied precision. We’re not actually working in a static field here. There are ebbs and flows. And the protean shifts of your own mind are going to play a significant role in how things unfold. In other words, even if you did have access to the precise script contents and script length, there would still be a significant degree of variation. For example, once you have heard the full script even one time, it’s possible that you no longer need to hear it again for that length of time. Everyone has certain subs to which their minds respond very enthusiastically. When it comes to the sub that you only need to hear 3 minutes a week to have an amazing response, someone else might need to hear that same sub 10 minutes every other day for 2 weeks to feel a decent response.

My own opinion: don’t worry about the script length. Instead watch your own reconciliation symptoms, and allow those to determine the length of your micro-loops. If you’re getting recon with a 1 minute loop, then who cares if it’s only 72% of the full script? The point is that 72% is more than enough for you right now. Let your mind adapt to it, and then when it does, increase the time-length of your loop.

That’s my opinion.

12 Likes

hahaha

Or shorter version:

Yes. You got it right.

2 Likes

Thanks @Malkuth .
I am only asking for clarification, as much as possible. I am not interested in the IP, just official guidances that is easily accessible. Instead of something said in a post somewhere I need to google to find :wink:

reconciliation as a guide

Another thing, for me and I believe for some other people too reconciliation is not enough of a guide, as most results including reconciliation for me, tend to take a couple of days. And for wealth matters, I dont get harsh reconciliation.
As an example, I followed my reconciliation to bring my listening time to 15min for a custom. No reconciliation, yet no results. I lowered back my listening time to 1min30s, got results.
Hence my question. I can see results listening for 1min30s, what is the minium that would lead me to all of my custom content even if I dont feel reconciliation.

This is good enough for me, if it is clear that it is good for major and customs. I am happy to only listen to 3min.

1 Like

lol ok :wink:

1 Like

It’s not about it being enough. The subs are 15 min for a reason. But it’s about doing what works for you.

Example, say I want to be good at CS:GO or any game really. If I play 15 minutes of the sub I might feel heavy recon and can’t even function properly in my day to day tasks, let alone play well in the game. So I rather play micro loops and integrate it at a easier pace as well as function, than play the whole sub and not function.

Also, I’m thinking over time I will be able to play the full loop, slowly exposing myself and integrating. Instead of rushing.

Another example, training for a 10K run. Yes it can start running 10K right away to practice, but if you’re not fit or have some experience of it before, you will most likely hurt yourself or just be totally out of it for a few days. I rather start slow and slowly increase the duration is training and the distance, rather than being completely sore and in pain due a week, and affect my performance at work etc.

Hope that made sense. Of course it’s very hard to be patient and start slow. Even as I write this, I know I myself find it very hard.

1 Like

I think there are some microlooping threads already available to discuss this as well in a way that will be more helpful to the community opposed to it getting lost in the annals of one specific product page

It hasn’t been updated in a while but with all the new conversation and ZPV2max there’s lots to talk about

Updates

• meditation… I was called to a new way of meditating that proved extremely powerful. I decided to meditate without an alarm clock, and keep telling myself to meditate “for just 5 more minutes.” I got into deep flow doing this. I thought I had been meditating for about 20 minutes - it turns out I had meditated for 50 minutes, and the meditation was deeper, more relaxing, more profound, and stress-free… no more sitting there patiently begging god to make that alarm go off so I can stop meditating - I was in control and able to choose to continue, every time, making me a 100% willing participant.

• Reflecting More. Turning off tech at around 9pm is easier. I enjoy meditating more. In between wrestling matches yesterday, I calmly would walk back and forth, doing breathwork to slow my heart rate. I single-task instead of multi-task. I feel less of an urgent need to check my phone while engaged in any other activities. Overall, I just find that some of the most enjoyable time is the time I spend with myself.

• combat scripting: I got first place in the wrestling part of the tournament which was insane. I rolled through 7 guys in a row, undefeated, one of them was the favorite, he has a big wrestling background… I don’t, I was just wrestling for fun :joy::joy::joy: he had been DECIMATING everyone else, he was easily 15 pounds heavier than me, and not only did I beat him, I picked him up and powerslammed him. sent him to losers bracket, he decimated everyone in losers bracket, then I beat him again in the finals.

• combat scripting: reading people has become easier. Watching him wrestle other people, I realized that everyone else was afraid of his strength, so they were trying to do some sort of trick, maybe twist him to the side, some sort of “use his strength against him” that I had an intuitive understanding wasn’t working. I told my friend “the only way to beat him is to move forwards, not backwards.” Nobody had tried it against him except me, and it worked. I had an intuitive sense of this for other people’s matches too. The moment two people got into a clinch, I declared “that guy will lose by being pushed out of bounds” and it happened.

• extreme calm, no mental chatter, in combat or before it. I wasn’t ever really “strategizing”… omg now that I think about it that’s one of musashi’s main principles. Didn’t even realize until now. But I had no interest in watching the matches to “learn my opponents.” I would just walk. When I got into the ring, I wouldn’t have a plan, I would just hold steady, clinch them, and then flip them however they gave me the opportunity to. I wasn’t nervous up against the big guy.

• ADHD Support. don’t call me crazy until you hear me out here, I feel like this title has basically everything I need to learn as someone with ADHD. ADHD people are usually smart but don’t apply themselves, and MusashiZP is the art of applying yourself to the fullest. The incessant need for being rushed all the time from my ADHD is counterbalanced by a desire for solitude and contemplation. I normally have a short term plan, or none at all, but it’s being replaced by a mindset of long term mastery, meaning sticking to things for longer seems obvious and natural. Being over-energetic, sporadic, “extra” is being replaced by a calm sense of stoicism. Being a multitasker replaced by a sense of focus at work. Anxiety replaced by calm. More focused. And the chatter of my mind is down significantly, which is helpful.

We’ll see about social results as I start work tmr :slight_smile:

30 Likes

Is the term “combat” only referring to phydical combat?

Or can combat in the copy be a metaphor for any adversity in life? Be it business / social / relationships etc.?

3 Likes

They literally say this in the objectives and copy

1 Like

Yes , but ig @mecharc directly read the objectives/ summary and got confused a bit lol :rofl::rofl: because in objectives most points are related to combats

3 Likes

@TheProdigyofWagdou you are savage

@Matrix you are the boss

2 Likes

When you see the Musashi book climbing on the bestseller list, you know HERO and subclub have an impact…

4 Likes

Alrighty

Time to give some feedback after 2 loops (one today and one on Friday):

• Firstly, the initial emotional response I had to this sub was pretty intense, I teared up thinking about the last few months, how so many people know of me, yet what have I done with my life to be deserving of such attention, heck I even single handedly almost ruined my whole life because of an undeserving addiction to a very low-tier substance, which ended up leaving me with some pretty bad PTSD :sweat_smile: so had quite a few stuff to overcome.

• Adding to what I just said above, there was another thing I had to deal with, which was how I was taking my girl’s love and loyalty for granted, all while “enjoying” freedom that I don’t really think was healthy for her own mental health, while yeah, she did agree to the terms and all, deep down it did hurt her, and my ego really made sure I wasn’t paying attention to such things cause it was too busy getting inflated and pleased.

• Secondly, the zen and focus during my workouts has been profound, I’ve always mentioned how lifting for me is a type of meditation, and that I feel like my whole being becomes in tune with my higher self through lifting, well, HO took that to a whole new level, not only by intensifying my workouts, but also by making me so deeply engaged with the weights that I just lose myself (in a good way).

• Thirdly, I’m stacking this with a custom, and let’s just say that HO and WB stack well (in my personal experience, YMMV), and the result of this mix is reflected in the expression from within, it’s almost as HO is breaking the archetype down for me to master it in a better way, like deconstructing it, to make it even more personal and authentic; mastering the art of being a WANTED man without excessively feeding my ego.

• This is slightly unexpected, but gaming wise, I reached platinum rank on 2 different characters in Street Fighter 6 :joy:

• My productivity levels are pretty high, and while my custom does play a role here, it’s pretty evident that the boost came from being stress free about the things I wanna do, instead of thinking too much, I just take a leap of faith, and try to breakthrough, no matter how many angles I have to try from, because it’s either I’ll succeed, or I’ll learn, so it’s a win for me either way.

• Energy levels seem pretty good too, especially when looking at the fact that I have been getting no more than 5-6 hours of sleep at most these days, yet still outperforming everyone around in every possible way.

• There’s a certain level of ease that I find in the things I usually do, and I notice this the most when I’m playing and lifting, but where as Khan made me feel like it could get a bit lonely being at the top, HO makes me feel like the sky’s the limit, and even if no one’s aiming to reach that high, I’m just thankful to have the ability to do so myself.

Edit: to clarify the gaming improvement effect, the biggest reason I think that I’m suddenly better is because every time I’m in a match, I feel like my opponent is playing in slow motion, and while I’m not a clairvoyant, it seems like I almost always somehow know what their next move would be, and react to them before even thinking :eyes:

29 Likes

You’re on to something with the focus. I was multitasking and after starting I had an inner voice asking me “do you want to continue like this or doing quality work one after the other” and without giving an answer I knew “that guy” was right and I complied with doing quality.

4 Likes

Omg of course, fighting games is perfect for this sub, why didn’tI think of that! Lol

Awesome report mate!

3 Likes

Could you give me the following lotto numbers :slight_smile: ?

1 Like
1 Like

Now imagine the possibilities with GMX + Mind’s Eye + HO in one custom, which would be boosted even more with the necessary modules for gaming skills (like Subconscious Flow, Deep State, Thunder, Submodel Alpha, The lines, Etc.,).

Would be pretty dope :wink:

3 Likes

I’m excited for some chess on HO

2 Likes

That’s an excellent point. I guess one question is: How long did it take you to see results when you listened for 1min30s? Whatever that time was (same day, 1 day, 2 days, etc.,) could possibly be a useful observation interval to use when you’re figuring out your loop lengths with other programs.

But it’s an important point: Both disruptive reconciliation effects and results are useful feedback metrics to observe when establishing loop lengths.

1 Like