Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Haha I almost forgot for a minute you’ve been getting high on your own supply since Day 1

Makes sense, I’ll try to tune into my intuition in the same way.

Will wait to experiment until after this cycle though, don’t want to muddy things by switching methods halfway through.

1 Like

Did this 30 second experiment just singlehandly kill all the ‘The first first minute is the primer bro’ theories some people were kinda obsessed and overly confident with?

lol

5 Likes

I wonder how 30 secs would work with titles for physical shifting.

Sounds like it would depend on how much prior exposure you’ve had to the full script.

1 Like

Imma try this today with my custom. Last 3 min loop was 3 days ago, lets see what 30 sec do today!

Report:
I ran 30s (or 35 accidentally) this morning of my AWAKEN Custom (Alchemist/LBFH)

This is it
  1. Alchemist ST4
  2. LBFH
  3. Blue Skies
  4. The Wonder
  5. Starfilled Night
  6. Joie de Vivre
  7. Avatar
  8. Gratitude Embodiment
  9. Empath
  10. All-Seeing
  11. Awakened Perception
  12. Emotions Unfettered
  13. Everpresent
  14. The Architect
  15. The Flow
  16. Rigtheous Ire
  17. Dream Traveler
  18. Khronos Key
  19. Inner Voice
  20. Arcane Mastery

I was high vibe all day. Good mood, UNPERTUBED by anything, although some bad things I had to deal with.
BUT, especially after about 4-5 hours a moment set in where I was truly in bliss.
Alchemist was firing on all cylinders. I gained deep insight in my mind all of a sudden. Time stopped, I almost felt as if it was going backward for about 30min (right after meditation this all happened).
I could also directly influence my mental landscape to be positive and see it all in a good light. It was weird, I had full Alchemist control over how I feel. Directly.

Now, at the end of the day, I am REALLY tired and I experience headache.

This might not have to do with the sub, idk. Maybe it does. Either way, imma try this again (not tomorrow) because that hour of pure flow was IN-SANE.

The difference I noticed in 30s vs 3min is the familiarity of the script. It felt as a normal part of me to execute like that, whereas 3min seems to be more “external” if that makes sense?

Then again, might just be me and other ppl work better with 15min.

Sidenote, I only ran this custom twice for 3min each before doing the 30s today.

16 Likes

Hahah
Today I was just doing it like crazy, and I was like: why?:thinking: is this the subs?

Yes yes yes! :muscle:t5:

Some scripting like tyrant
Sometimes I remember the sentence like: reality is so malleable and stuff.

I’d agree with you about that, like okay, if someone is an overexposed and wants to overexpose, so he’d just like 10 loops a day and it’d be more detrimental than 1 loops of the ZP test versions, but believe me, this ZP shit should be nerfed more. I’m on my 9th rest day, like other rest days, but still recon and headache.
It’s sooo deep and sooo powerful.

Are you running hero?:thinking::joy:

This is highly intriguing.

I always run 15 minute cycles. And I have noticed a lot of external-seeming manifestations.

What I wonder is, whether these effects would equalize over time; as one’s mind adapts to the stimulus of the subliminal.

4 Likes

Would this amount vary from individual to individual?

How would someone know if they had reached a sufficient amount of time?

You are taking responsibility.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign I’m going to be experimenting with the micro loops this coming week. But I wanted to ask you something since you’ve been running them already. I’m sure you’re aware of the phenomena of disliking being told what to do that occurs among some individuals. Does it seem like the micro loops bypass that? Basically I’m wondering if there’s a difference between recalling a script vs “hearing” one as it pertains to reactions inside the subconscious. It seems like recalling the script would be beneficial for strengthening parts of it that internally you’re already somewhat comfortable with or understand. But it wouldn’t be as beneficial for introducing new concepts.

I could be completely off the mark here. I’ve always done a lot better with lower exposure time. So I wonder how much of the process of growth for me is really the active listening vs recall of the script days later.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign Anything on the horizon for Sub Club?

2 Likes

I have the same question :sweat_smile: When can we expect a wisdom file @SaintSovereign ?

1 Like

I’m going to write an update on things tomorrow. Lots of interesting discussions going down. @Fire has a pet project he’s working on, and I have quite a few things in development. :wink:

18 Likes

I’ve been using 3 minute loops and getting VERY vivid dreams. So that makes me think there is more processing happening with 3 minute loops for me.

5 Likes

Good to know. I’m starting to think variations in personality/overall psychological makeup dictates different processing approaches. For example I’ve always learned better getting small bits of info and then immediate application. If I’m given too much at once my mind will have a tendency to get overwhelmed and shutdown. Since running these subs I’ve stopped thinking of my subconscious as this sort of infinitely capable powerhouse. I think it’s more likely it operates in a very similar way to how I consciously go about things. It’s still powerful but it needs to be respected. So taking conscious principles that work better for me and apply them to subconscious learning would seem beneficial to me.

2 Likes