Unofficial frequently asked questions

Do healing subs fade over time like other subs?

2 Likes

Saint, can you tell me why Emperor v2 was like that?

I’m thinking of getting you to make me a private handmade custom in ZP, that’s why I wish to know, since you said you would be down to make them.

Okay, you’ve repeated your request now at least twice on this forum. If you want to make this request again, enter one support ticket about it.

2 Likes

By the way, RV, may I be granted the basic badge where I reach trust level 1 and be granted the following:

New user restrictions have been lifted; you’ve been granted all essential community abilities, such as personal messaging, flagging, wiki editing, and the ability to post multiple images and links.

I see an entirely new account like @Amoris receiving it but I still have not received it or it was removed, I don’t remember.

Thank you.

Tagging @DarkPhilosopher, just in case RV isn’t around.

Odd, the system should have made you a Basic User by now I think. Maybe it just doesn’t trust you…

Anyways, I’ve done it manually.

1 Like

How come I can’t message Saint or Fire?

2 Likes

I knew I saw this. Everyone keeps saying two cycles (45 days) for multi stages but I’ve been under the impression that it’s only one (minimum). Thanks for sharing this. I did see the edit, which explains where they’re getting the info :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What’s the main difference between Daredevil & True Social?

4 Likes

Can i put the same module twice in my custom?

2 Likes

What’s included in the Zero Point custom primer?

5 Likes

Is Way of Nature’s aura different from Chosen’s and how synergetic are they?

3 Likes

What should I do if my name is not spelled right?

2 Likes

Requested response to allow more than five posts.

1 Like

How much healing is in Chosen: Way Of Nature?

2 Likes

Are custom subliminals built on the weekend?

2 Likes

Guys! What is the difference you experienced regarding confidence gained through Sanguine & the alpha titles like Ascension, Emperor… ?
As I am new so I asked this question.
The ones who are experienced members and listened all of these subliminals, Can you please explain the difference and your experience?

You should post this on a new thread instead of posting it here. It will reach more people

1 Like

Ok Thanks. I will ask this question with a new topic.

What kind of aura does Sex Mastery have?

3 Likes

Why is Chosen: Way Of Nature apart of the Chosen line-up instead of a separate product?

3 Likes