Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

With Qv2 it was round. With ZP it comes from within.
ZP= shape of the earth= from within.

They will probably update tonight, it’s currently 5h30pm. I’d say in the next 5 hours.

1 Like

@GoldenTiger

You’d be right. Let’s get this show on the road. Spartan’s on deck.

9 Likes

Spartan’s ready to go: Spartan - Apex Warrior: Increase Your Physical and Mental Strength, Build Muscle Subliminal - SubliminalClub

17 Likes

@SaintSovereign
What’s the main difference between Daredevil and True Social?
Daredevil is also sex-related training whilst TS is not?

Daredevil seeks to make you the risky “life of the party” type of social alpha. True Social is more “neutral,” and just makes you more socially attractive overall. Daredevil would be best for the club or party scene, True Social is more open.

15 Likes

Renaissance Man: Renaissance Man: Unleash Your Creativity, Relentless Self-Expression, Master Any Art or Craft Subliminal - SubliminalClub

16 Likes

And yes, we’re still going to add a few more objectives that we’ve mined. I just want to get these posted, lol.

14 Likes

I’m feeling a future Sage Immortal/Renaissance Man idea bubbling up…

3 Likes

RICH Crypto: R.I.C.H. Crypto: Manifest Incredible Wealth Investing in Crypto, Forex, Stock Trading - SubliminalClub

11 Likes

That’s also something I’m looking at in the future.

2 Likes

@Vesper saturday

Is there any advantage to stacking Daredevil with True Social?

2 Likes

Eh, not really. I mean, there’s really good synergy, but since both are great titles, you might as well leave that slot open for something else.

5 Likes

Your time to shine;)

1 Like

Paragon ready to go: Paragon Complete: Accelerate and Enhance Your Physical Healing Abilities, Relieve Pain Subliminal - SubliminalClub

17 Likes

I believe that we’re getting them in waves. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Emperor Fitness: Subliminal Weight Loss is Possible With Emperor Fitness

16 Likes

Quantum Limitless: Quantum Limitless: Ultimate Learning and Productivity Multi-Stage Subliminal - SubliminalClub

20 Likes

“Quantum Limitless is harder to run – you cannot expect instant results from a 4 month long process that needs to deal with incredibly deep issues. You must give it time, just like any other 4 stage program subliminal.”

@SaintSovereign for clarification, does it mean you have to run 1 stage for 4 months or does it mean you can run 1 stage for a month for 4 months?

2 Likes