Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

Emperor Fitness: Subliminal Weight Loss is Possible With Emperor Fitness

16 Likes

Quantum Limitless: Quantum Limitless: Ultimate Learning and Productivity Multi-Stage Subliminal - SubliminalClub

20 Likes

“Quantum Limitless is harder to run – you cannot expect instant results from a 4 month long process that needs to deal with incredibly deep issues. You must give it time, just like any other 4 stage program subliminal.”

@SaintSovereign for clarification, does it mean you have to run 1 stage for 4 months or does it mean you can run 1 stage for a month for 4 months?

2 Likes

The minimum required time to run a subliminal is 1 play period (or 21 days plus 5 processing days). This is equal to roughly 1 month.

So technically one could argue that the minimum amount of required exposure time for a 4-stage multistage program would be: 4 months.

Saint’s statement means that although, technically, 4 months is the minimum amount of time required to run through a 4-stage multistage subliminal, Quantum Limitless is a program that works with your mind in a thorough and comprehensive way. It’s going to go deep and facilitate profound developmental changes. That requires time.

As such, a plan of a 4-month run of Quantum Limitless is very likely to be insufficient in duration.

Practical takeaway: Rather than spending the minimum of 1-play period on each stage of Quantum Limitless, consider spending 2 or even 3.

9 Likes

the product descriptions that have been released today have been very insightful and there is a clear positive difference with this batch compared to the batch that included “commander”

i remember that commander batch because that was a product i was waiting for.

surely im not the only one who has noticed the clear/obvious qualitative improvement of today’s descriptions compared to previous releases like the description of stark and commander.

are you going to go back and upgrade the descriptions of that batch to match the level/quality of today’s batch?

1 Like

He’s already answered this question.

Yes

And this applies to every other aspect of the company as well. There will be continuous improvement, upgrading, and innovation.

9 Likes

Bruh, the objectives of RM are just SO UP MY SLEEVE.

Once I built my foundation with Emperor Chosen, I am truly thinking of a RM/HOM stack. Just imagine that.

4 Likes

The Objectives are particularly useful as a device for grounding.

Some points of the change process–reconciliation, reconfiguration, reorientation–can feel like navigating the winds and choppy waters of a storm at sea.

And at those times, it helps to have a stable sense of direction:

7jpU

It can come from your own enduring values, your own identity and relationships. But it also helps to have those “course headings” in the form of program objectives.

Sort of reminds me of:

and also of:

Grounded and stable in the midst of change.

Not running from the pressures and pulls of external relationships and conditions, or of internal hopes, desires, dreams and goals. Allowing oneself to feel them.

And through it all, cultivating balanced engagement with whatever is important, most salient, most relevant. Not getting distracted or lost.

What you want is already with you right now

It may yet be in nascent form. Today’s seed to tomorrow’s tree.

But it’s here.

Sometimes the imagination needs some help to grasp that.

10 Likes

Is THAT the compass what belonged to Captain Jack Sparrow???

4 Likes

Good tiger, tiger, tiger. :slight_smile:

@James come on. :pray:

3 Likes

How about the product copy updates of the programs you’re listening to? Are you satisfied or do you think there might be a better clarification?

1 Like

Loving these new descriptions, thanks a bunch Saint.

I like the comparison to Muay Thai Mastery in the Spartan description page, gonna pretend that was addressed specifically to me :joy: Didn’t enjoy my experience with Spartan when it came to MT, as I felt that I had that ‘warrior mindset’ already instilled in me with MTMX. I have also been considering a run on EF but it’s clear to me that the benefits of EF are primarily with aesthetics and aren’t nearly as functional as MTMX is. Perhaps a custom with MTMX and EF Stage 2 could be interesting.

Also really enjoyed the description for QL, it gives me a better idea of where to go. Looks like my conservative approach to QL (and subs in general) is definitely for the better. After reading that and the RICH Crypto description, I think it would be a good idea for me to run a short loop of ME once a week, just to see how that goes.

2 Likes

I’ve been looking forward to so many updated objectives but I didn’t realize that Sage Immortal hasn’t been updated yet 🥹

Something to look forward to.

1 Like

Sage Immortal has objectives now… @SaintSovereign forgot to add it to the top post i think with the link

2 Likes

Huh, wouldja look at that :thinking: thanks bud. Maybe that was one of the ones I assumed was going to be further updated but it looks like everything I remember experiencing is there.

The two objectives I am looking forward to is EOG & RICH

4 Likes

They saved the best for the last…EoG, Khan, PCC…

8 Likes

I was thinking everybody is curious about the Chosen Nature one :wink:

2 Likes

I absolutely am. Looking forward to it.

Mhm, and maybe just maybe a new modele pack also :drooling_face:

1 Like