Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Customs NOW LIVE

Yes but in Qv2 and it is very potent

3 Likes

Anyone with experience with the modules Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver and Sexiness Unbound?

So I did get my custom back and the module I accidentally doubled in my cart did get made that way. So I’m assuming it’s x2 in the custom. So I guess you can double down on modules if you’re really feeling saucy. The module I got double by my own error is Dragon’s Tongue, hopefully it’s just a blessing in disguise.

Just got a custom with it as a module, haven’t ran it yet but I’ll keep you posted. You can also check out my journal in like a month’s time and see the progress by then.

1 Like

They don’t do the same module twice in customs and even if they did it doesn’t increase the effectiveness.

1 Like

It’s not doubled. Q filters those errors out. No need to worry.

4 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

sorry for the late reply but i visited the forum and i checked some of the replies that i got and thought id reply,

i have been using paragon for over 3 months now i wouldnt say its energy draining, maybe what you meant is that it delays results? of other non healing programs ? that i agree on.

maybe a good plan is to leave paragon on the side, and play it twice a week, and use my 2 customs for the rest of the week,

although two customs sound very neat, very tight and nice

but thanks for the info friend,

cause i feel like my results are much delayed from my custom, maybe thats a paragon thing cause its a healing title, results are definitely slower paced

2 Likes

If someone purchased an Ultima Core in the past, he can now use that same Core in Zero Point format without purchasing it again – correct?

I had RICH Ultima.

Yes you don’t have to repurchase anything

Do I need to create new account for the custom q store or use my regular subliminal club username and password?

This. Use the same email as you used for the main store and forum

2 Likes

When will the Limitless Executive Core be available in the custom store? Any prediction? This month, next month, not planned yet?

2 Likes

It’s planned…. I put it on the roadmap and it was moved to its planned last week…. I think this month at some point they will update it. I also won’t be surprised to see a new module pack either this month or next.

1 Like

Did you get a response from customer support on that ? if so please share

I did not ask them.

This will be probably a question that nobody knows the answer but I will still ask.
If you have built a custom with only one core in it and let’s say overall ten modules was your feeling similar to when you ran a normal title?

1 Like

Are subs built during the weekend, if they were placed on a weekday? For example, ordered on June 1 which is a weekday but today is a weekend and the sub hasn’t arrived yet.

I’d also be interested in hearing the answer to this, have you sent in a support ticket?

No, I am shy :slight_smile:

2 Likes