Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Customs NOW LIVE

@Invictus - a quick question: if I remember right, you had some issues adding the LE Core to a custom. Is that resolved?

1 Like

Nope
Not yet.

1 Like

Thanks for replying. Was wondering what the issue was.

1 Like

The cores aren’t converted yet.

1 Like

I can’t check on orders. I did notify staff.

1 Like

Thanks man :pray:t3:

It’s taking some time for me on ZPT^2.
Just under a month now.

I’m sure it’s doing something.

My customs are listed on my profile
and have many of the most popular modules.

I’ll think I’ll do a wash out. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m curious about the module ‘’ Dominion’’

Does anyone have it in a custom that is not directly made for wealth or pure status?

More like a spiritual custom?
If so please share your insights🙏🏻

It would be really awesome

2 Likes

I submitted a ticket already. Just a note so nobody else makes the same mistake. I had one of the modules in my custom cart doubled. it came up as x2 and I didn’t see it until after I submitted the order. So absolutely double, triple, check before finalizing your custom orders. :smiley:

So does that mean that module will be put in x2 in my custom?

2 Likes

I have it in a ZP-custom. It´s called “Peacock´s Tail: Path of Splendor”.

Sage Immortal

Minds Eye

Arcane Mastery

Fusion Optimized

Energetic Development XI

The Single Point

Negativity Displacer

Awakened Perception

Gratitude Embodiment

Starfilled Night

Dominion

Harmonic Singularity

Power Awareness

Inner Gasoline

Immortal´s Blade

Dream Traveler

Deep Sleep

Yggdrasil

The Sanctuary

Mosaic

It marry well with Power Awareness, and tie in with other modules in my second ZP-custom that focuses on outer reality. Recommended!

2 Likes

Have you been using that custom for some time already ?
Would you mind sharing some effect you feel it has had over your experience ?
Do you have a journal that I could skim through or follow ?

Question ? Question question ? Question… Question !?

Also that custom looks really good
Your experience of it would be precious for me

It´s actually an expanded version of an erlier Qv2-custom. Sage and Minds eye are truly beautiful together.
This version I´ve recently started, but it rides on the results of the older one.

Dominion is new to the ZP version and I´m happy I added it. It is very useful in Magick and related practices where you work with spirits. It feels like you can stand tall and broad-legged when you face the powers of the universe, like it´s your birthright.

I have no journal, but this is the best custom I´ve made so far. I can give you some pointers if you´re going in a similar direction.

2 Likes

I’m up for it ! Any directions will help make mine either stronger or go in a righter way so it’s only good

2 Likes

Take your time choosing the modules, read about them both in the q-shop and here in the forum. Some modules will have enhanced synergistic effects when used together, keep an eye out for those.
When you have a sketch you can post it here to get some feedback.

It usually take me 3-6 weeks to make a custom. Never rush it!

2 Likes

I’m a month + in that process
Seing too many combos…
(I keep going from 23 mod to 21 then 23 then 26 then 22 then 25 I think now :joy:)

I think I’m doing exactly what you just said so it seems like I’m in the good direction, thanks man!
At some point I’ll make it :triumph:

2 Likes

I know this sounds crazy, but have you thought of limiting yourself to 10 modules? One of the customs I’ll be making will be 1 core with 9 other modules, in ZP T^2, so as to narrow the scope of possible results. Since it’s a smaller amount of modules you can properly track the effects of each one and then if you decide to work on an aspect that absolutely requires you to have a larger custom you can know which modules to add.

As an example this is one I’m planning to make:

1. Emperor Fitness ST4 Core
  2. Master’s Coordination
  3. Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
  4. Serum X
  5. Pragya
  6. Equilibrium
  7. Thunder
  8. BLINK
  9. Natural Winner
  10. Unlimiter
3 Likes

Yes I usually try to limit the number of modules ( first custom was 12 modules I think ?) the second one in the same energy but 16 (current one)

I’m thinking hard about that option but keep puting it asides because I’d like to go for a longshot of minimum 6 month with the next one

I know that if I limit the number of modules I’ll want to make it better after 3 month
Wich is fine in itself, I just want to experience a long shot shift for once, and for that I need to make sure it’s packed with growth possibilities and yet synergized

I don’t want to gain a quality like I use to do with subclub, I want to definitly leave the old me to dust once and for all
finishing the processus I initiated now almost 2 month ago

Reaching a true zero point and start from there

3 Likes

I got you, I’m definitely of the same mind, though I’m taking a slower route at the moment. Have you already posted which modules you’ve been thinking of including in your custom?

1 Like

Yes it’s somwhere in my journal !
I’d have to update it tho it keeps changing

@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

Would you recommend making a custom with no manifestation/ result enhancer modules? I’m assuming that the ZP format should take care of that part? I’ll also be using ascension chamber alongside it so I’m assuming that also reduces the need to add them.

1 Like