Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Customs NOW LIVE

When will the Limitless Executive Core be available in the custom store? Any prediction? This month, next month, not planned yet?

2 Likes

It’s planned…. I put it on the roadmap and it was moved to its planned last week…. I think this month at some point they will update it. I also won’t be surprised to see a new module pack either this month or next.

1 Like

Did you get a response from customer support on that ? if so please share

I did not ask them.

This will be probably a question that nobody knows the answer but I will still ask.
If you have built a custom with only one core in it and let’s say overall ten modules was your feeling similar to when you ran a normal title?

1 Like

Are subs built during the weekend, if they were placed on a weekday? For example, ordered on June 1 which is a weekday but today is a weekend and the sub hasn’t arrived yet.

I’d also be interested in hearing the answer to this, have you sent in a support ticket?

No, I am shy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok I’ll ask then and will report back in 3 weeks.

1 Like

Narcissus ZP only had WANTED as a core, and that felt stronger than the main store WANTED ZP.

Edit: Nevermind, I realized that it’s me :rofl: and that it will hit hard regardless :rofl:

3 Likes

Sounds promising then.
I am asking because I have been just thinking about creating Spartan Custom to enhance him with for example Deep Sleep, Physicality Shifter – Sexiness, and other physical changes things.
Like you prince @Invictus have said before, you have to plan your custom weeks, months even years in advance.

1 Like

now imagine if @SaintSovereign decided to choose certain customs and turned them into major store titles for others to use :eyes:

3 Likes

Need some words

Thanks, I didn’t look anymore into the roadmap since it does not seem to be up to date.

1 Like

Holy shit, I finally got around to running my custom for the first time.

Heart immediately started racing, I began to visualize so clearly and sure enough, on my first day back at the gym in 3 weeks I felt way better than I had the last time I was there.

My cardio wasn’t there but my technique felt way better than it had since March (pre-foot fracture).

Also decided that I wanted to sign up to a regular weightlifting gym (right beside my house) for some reason, which is very odd for me as I dislike lifting weights. I just felt like I had to sign up since I’m too busy to go all the way to my MT gym everyday like I used to. I see why people love customs so much.

3 Likes

Anyone tried a Custom WITHOUT Core? Just a Custom with modules you desire to link with a regular store program to run alongside it?

5 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think you can no longer do that on ZP. It was possible during the Ultima days correct?

I stand corrected, lol.

It’s possible, had a conversation with saint a few weeks ago and he recommended a custom without cores for my situation - so yes, possible.

3 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, is there anything in your situation that you can share with us to let us know why Saint recommended a custom with no cores over the standard method?

1 Like