Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Okay. I believe you!:grinning:

I think Dr. Hardt from Biocybernaut said that alpha brainwaves are like a silver bullet when it comes to healing past traumas and forgiving others. so maybe try listening to alpha brainwaves or something

2 Likes

I knew there was a reason Saint changed his profile pic to the flower of life!

3 Likes

30 minutes.

10 Likes

The Chosen series of subliminal audio programs are all about one thing: becoming a mentally and spiritually powerful, leader who uses love, positivity, kindness and strength to inspire those around them to grow and do better. Chosen works on your external positive leadership. Chosen From Within (currently included with Chosen) works on your inner leadership, helping you overcome all emotional obstacles preventing you from embodying pure positivity, love, hope and strength. Chosen: The Way of Nature aims to deeply connect you emotionally with the world you’re fighting to protect and enlighten, and using the lessons you learn from that profound connection to further all of your self-development goals. The person who runs all three will find themselves transforming into a beacon of strength and hope for all those around them. In times of turmoil, it will be the Chosen one who stands against the darkness, using the most powerful creative force in existence — love — to light the way.

Whow! :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

Chosen: The Way of Nature also generates a very strong energetic aura of loveNever had that, positivity and hope that will touch the hearts of everyone around youfor me it always felt pleasantly warm, relaxing and in turn, if they choose to do so, will also generate that same aura to those who they encountercaring. This aura also acts as a neutralizing agent against negativity,regardless of whether its coming from yourself or someone else.

Is this Aura a different one from Will the regular ChosenChosen titles illuminate our Soul Spark?

I can see how this product would help people with at-one-ment. Or atone-ment? Atoning for things done wrong by becoming one with From a tiny slumbering fire into the ultimate force burning ember of Life, Love, and Light! :sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face:the true Master?

7 Likes

Yes, but they synergize well. Chosen’s aura can be a bit intense, especially for those of us who get become very convicted when one of our values are violated. The Way of Nature’s can be intense too, but differently. It’s much more loving and calm. The intense part comes from how strongly you can feel that calmness and love.

10 Likes

Never had that, for me it always felt pleasantly warm, relaxing and caring.

Will the Chosen titles illuminate our Soul Spark?

From a tiny slumbering fire into the burning ember of the true Master?

4 Likes

It’s probably like that for most people. I already have a somewhat firey temperament, and any alpha titles sends that into overdrive, so I avoid alpha scripting.

5 Likes

New stack: The Way of Nature, Sage Immortal, Mind’s Eye. I’d been running the latter two with CFW for awhile now, but it’s time to give CFW a little break. That title is absolutely doozy. Will probably finalize and release a production version next week, but I’ll have to put a warning on it that it’s NO JOKE.

17 Likes

My sense is our goals create meaning and value that inevitably create hierarchies, either with others, or even or past and future selves. We can measure and orient ourselves this way. I believe when a trauma births the conviction of a goal it can give rise to incredible meaning, sense of progress, and success. If the trauma is healed that goal may no longer be relevant and orienting. I imagine there is a neutral transition period and then new goals/values that are past purely off of choice, inspiration, and commitments can create a whole new kind of meaning, value, purpose, and orientation.

3 Likes

Happy 3rd anniversary. Crystal or glass is good for a 3 anniversary, also a new sub is great too! Lol. Cheers!

3 Likes

It’s pretty much all new scripting. Regeneration and Love Bomb are in Chosen From Within, so I created specialized scripting for this title.

10 Likes

I’m looking at the Objectives list on Way of Nature now and I can’t believe my eyes… This is the droid I never knew I had always been looking for!

I knew I had said to myself “don’t buy more subs!” but damnit, this is is just spot on. I instantly knew I had to get it.

[Insert Pacha edit Just Right-meme here]

:pray: :raised_hands:

5 Likes

The Way of Nature may take Sanguine’s position as most peaceful, calming title ever. The sense of inner peace and calmness in the production version is incredible, although, I can sense a bit of “fear” recon lingering beneath / behind the feeling of peacefulness. It also feels incredibly smooth (at least at three minutes – but @bujin and @Avengers68 seem to be doing well at 15) and easy to run.

We still need more information, but this indicates that the new [redacted] scripting method is working as intended. :wink:

Yes. Chosen: The Way of Nature contains new scripting tech. A lot of it. Hence why it took so long for me to release it. I had to run it myself and test it before dropping it, but the results were so positive that I decided to move ahead.

The only complaint I have so far is how much the title magnifies my (edit: already existing) strong sense of wanderlust (hence why I spent a few years moving all over the US). I’ve never romanced the idea of throwing it all away and moving out to Wyoming or something like this before. Live the rest of my days in peaceful solitude, deep introspection and research.

But alas, I don’t think that’s in the books for me – at least right now. Just watching the news and seeing crisis after crisis (with CNN reporting potential rolling blackouts in the American midwest all summer) means that my place is here, spreading positivity the best way I can.

28 Likes

Any thoughts on how this would stack with Emperor? I’d love to be chill and peaceful, while still building my empire. :wink:

1 Like

Ehhhhh…

The objectives are so drastically different, I’m not sure. Emperor kinda grounds you in the vibration of wealth and material things. The Way of Nature is the exact opposite.

Now… it is possible that they’d balance each other out, creating a sort of “spiritually conscious, nature loving Emperor.”

Give it a try, let me know. :wink:

Remember, all of our titles are designed to synergize with each other.

9 Likes

Is the new method better for other sub also or more only for this one ?

1 Like

I’m not sure yet, but I think it can easily be adapted to any title.

3 Likes

Take our money!

3 Likes

Spread the Light, Amén. :pray::star::fire:

2 Likes