Can We Get Info On The Mysterious Aura Of Sex Mastery?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

@MadaraUchiha

You should submit a ticket if you like this info

Also please stop spamming the same questions over and over, and also making new threads just to ask the same questions you have already asked in a different thread.

If @SaintSovereign or @Fire feel the need to answer it they will, please remember they get tagged in many posts a day and can’t answer them all… which is where the submit a support ticket comes in

3 Likes

Actually, this is a quite new question from him and I am very interested in that too.

He has asked this in another thread lol

Yes, I know but still less than other his questions :slight_smile:

We’re all in ignore mode here

2 Likes

Seems like it lol

1 Like

That’s why he never gets many of his questions answered. He literally can’t get them answered by ignoring so many active members.

I’m running SMX, for example.

1 Like

No matter. In 72 Hours, he said he’ll have some concrete data from hitting the nightclubs.

2 Likes

It’s just an mild aura to arouse your sexual partner. It’s not particularly meant for seduction purposes.

9 Likes

Does the aura become more than mild in customized ZPT2 format.

I’m running it as such and am curious what I might expect over time.

1 Like

Nothing tilts me more on this forum than people who want fast results so they only run a few loops to judge a product. Instead of a few cycles.

2 Likes

And then they claim it doesn’t work because it doesn’t happen after those few loops lol

1 Like

There’s a guy who I recommended WANTED to, and he called it “empty rain drops”….
Now he asks me regularly to go out with him so he could land a girl when they approach me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Did you tell him that you think he’s an ignorant shmuck because he couldn’t listen to “empty rain drops” to improve his dating life beyond what he could even think is possible.

1 Like

Yes, since there’s much more input. Doesn’t change the scope of the aura, however. It enhances that natural sex aura that you already produce organically. If you’ve ever had sex with a partner and you catch them running their hands along their stomach / body afterward, you know what I’m talking about.

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Excellent! Diamond + Sex Mastery X…

It falls to you, then. Go forth! The proof is in the pudding and I’m already eating mine. Prove it for yourself. Run something for at least a cycle and then come back and ask for an opinion on YOUR experience.

Time and time again you make these posts asking for someone else’s experience in something you need to experience to know. The majority of us here have run the majority of things you’ve asked about. You receive an answer and 9/10, it’s unsatisfying to you.

But that’s our experience.

Go make your own.

4 Likes