Most Insane Results?

For the wingspan under a month
As for the pump it was over 3-6 weeks and after that when I did some workout it was after that time period of 6 weeks

2 Likes

The diamond preview test was probably one of the most insane results I’ve ever gotten.

Before diamond, I had already gotten a decent amount of control over premature ejaculation. But sex stilll strressed me out. I had to have everything JUST RIGHT or else I didnt wamt to have sex. My girlfriend couldnt initiate on me because if she tried to I would start to pqnic and stress about whether I’d last two minutes or twenty minutes this time around. It was okay if i initiated because in my head I was the wamted it, not her, and therefore if i came early then only i would have an issue… but if she initiated, i worried i’d disappoint her or something.

Fast forward to diamond preview
… In a few loops I went from being uncertain whether I was going to last 2 minutes or not to knowing for a FACT i was gonna be a multiorgasmic man, have a mild orgasm without ejaculating, blow her mind, and have total control of how long I wanted to last.

Plus, on diamond, kissing alone was one of the most intensely pleasurable things I’d ever done. That alone blew my mind… and THEN we had sex after. Poof. Mind = blown 10x.

7 Likes

One week for me

2 Likes

Haha thanks. This happened to me in October last year when I was still doing DRst3 Qv2. I finished stage 4 in December. I still can’t believe that my GD that I had for what… 7 years…? was healed simply by addressing deep unconscious/subconscious emotional and identity issues… and I have never been as comfortable in my own skin than I am right now.

I wish everyone could feel like this!

I couldn’t believe my own eyes when I first saw it… How was that possible? Was the scale erroneous? I had to double check it. And I did… And it was correct. It was crazy.

Yeah, I think WANTED balanced my hormones after stopping the HRT treatment, and I think that too helped shed some of the body fat in addition to the WANTED fat burning script as well.

Absolutely the most insane results I’ve gotten from subs so far! Hah I tend to brush over it as “whatever” but when I stop and think about it… it’s pretty profound… especially when you think about the insane increase of people being diagnosed with GD. Perhaps some people (like me) would benefit from deep emotional healing as well… It’s a pretty big deal :blush:

6 Likes

I don’t remember off the top of my head what the two or three main goals were for Sage Immortal but I do remember that each and every one activated very quickly for me.

True teacher: I used to work with certain Masters a few years ago before the world got to me and caused me to spiral. This caused a lot of inner problems, obviously. A day or two after my first loop, the inclination to resume my practices made itself very clear to me. In short; resistance to pursuing Christ consciousness was greatly eliminated.

Peace/Calm/Non-attachment: This activated the very first day for me.

And i don’t remember the other objective but if it has something to do with secret knowledge, then see the first point and read between the lines.

Something told me to elaborate for ya so there that is.

3 Likes

I don’t really consider this to be an insane result as I get it all the time, but, when I enter a new circle, quite inevitably, I get shunned pretty hard to the point I get kicked out of said circle.

…only for them to invite me back, apologizing, seeing me in newfound light of respect, seeing me as the “alpha”, the “leader” of the group. (This was Khan Q)

Because that whole kicking me out thing was a test. To see if I was the real deal or not.

Because you see, I will say whatever the fuck I want to say, if I truly feel that I should say it. You either conform to my superior worldview, or you stay out of it.

I also have literal powerful energy encircling my eyeballs through GLM ZP whenever I want to look at someone, holding them in place.

I believe such results are impossible to manifest in positive manner unless you’re wise and mature enough. Because, like attracts like. If you’re some dumbass tyrant, you will attract lackeys that are just like you. And thus, live a less than authentic life.

I absolutely refuse to live a life less than a 100% authentic. I don’t care how many bridges I have to burn, lol. It’s funny.

I come to people with utmost respect, but I will still act however I wish to act. If they cannot mirror that respect back… well… I’m not absorbing their lesser energy, so onto the dumpster you go.

But these results dwarf in comparison to how the much older Emperor from 4 years ago was scripted… I don’t know what they put in it, maybe the most insane reality bending scripting. Because… on that version, I was truly in the reality of an Emperor. The amount of respect and awe I would experience was unprecedented. Not many men in all of history have experienced something like that.

No matter how much I repeat myself, that literal power it self was coursing through my very veins, whilst carrying the aura of a demon, that can swallow you up whole, I do not think people will get what I mean unless they experience it.

@SaintSovereign Why was Emperor v2 like that? I genuinely wish to know.

5 Likes

Super cool. I never used earlier iterations of Emperor very long.

I guess there has now been seven:
v1, v2, v3, v4, Q(v1), Qv2, ZP

1 Like

If you still have the files from back then you can still listen to it.

Either it still works that way or you developed and the people around you developed and you won’t get the same reaction anymore.

At different development stages you have respect of different people. (Well, also the value of respect should be defined a little more, because I think you mean it more as a looking up to somebody instead of just respecting that person as he/she is)

3 Likes

I don’t consider this to be far from the truth.

But I just want to hear @SaintSovereign himself tell me the difference, so my heart can be at rest. There’s def a difference, I feel like.

3 Likes

I had the experience with a sub from a competitor that each iteration I run through it feels different, I get other reactions from the outside. Of course that is just one man’s experience and also not the sun you are talking about but just as an example. Why that is? We can find reasons but that is not proof and it does not help much. In my opinion best is try it out for yourself, try to run the old files and see what influence they have. Everything else will just end up in speculation.

1 Like

I trust that the newest versions of each main title is made with its broadest appeal and greatest growth in mind. And I like to use the latest technology.

Though out of curiosity, it would be interesting to know if one could make a custom with modules that recreates nearly whatever might be different.

1 Like

Given that @Mourn wants the old Emperor v2 feel he could make a custom with stuff like invincible presence, alpha of alpha, the commander core, edge of danger, fearsome, fenrir, carpe diem ascended, and others

I bet that could even potentially make it
v2-like on steroids :joy:

1 Like

Self-aggrandizing and superiority again. You’ve been warned about taking this stance on this form. This is not something to claim “out of context”, debate, argue, or reframe. Please stop. [This is a warning.]

Reading things like that add value to the forum rather than degrade it in my opinion. It’s interesting to see how people react and internalize a subliminal.

Regulating that expression devalues this forum by a lot. We are all anonymous, what does it matter if he has a superiority complex?

2 Likes

That’s a good point. If someone has a superiority complex, perhaps it shouldn’t matter.

What matters is what they might do with it when they interact with others on this forum.

What is it about it that added value for you?

How does it devalue it for you?

1 Like

Well know that he think like that for people he’s close to
So if his mode of thinking is superior, then you too Valkyrie are part of the inferior ones if you don’t agree at some point
It’s useless antigonizing and quite a low way of justificating anything

It doesn’t bring anything on the table except ego
But we don’t get forward with ego or learn anything, it’s like “huh cool you feel that way”
He’s been telling enough that he’s superior it’s getting nowhere

He could just mention that he feels in the right or has a more complete approach to some subject
It’s both more gentle and open to discussion or ways to learn about why he eventually would be more in the right

Here he’s just close, “he’s superior that’s it”
It’s a stuck zone of no growth nothing to learn about it it’s just self ego rub

That’s why it’s getting bothering, and so what if we think the opposite we’re inferior then ?
Reality doesn’t work that way, wise people know that there is many truth, the goal is to pursue yours and challenge it to make it grow

Also like Saint mentioned a few times it’s not his playground, it’s a forum about subs & growth, if he just want to feel rubbed and strong then he just has to make some reddit post and hope to gain some karma for how cool he is

He definitly has town down since last time, from what I remember but still pffff
It’s funny to watch not gonna lie, I know he’s good at stirring drama and it’s entertaining, but it’s not the purpose of subclub

4 Likes

If people view it as toxic then it should be addressed but let’s not silence people and how they choose to express themselves.

Why would someone express themselves authentically even if it’s negative in our opinions if they are just going to be silenced ?

I don’t care about his opinion of me. He’s an irrelevant, anonymous, nobody to me but his insights provide value on how not to act, what a sub can manifest as, etc. unless it ACTUALLY brings down the perceived value of a post by being a “dick” then it really is harmless.

Again, who cares how he behaves as a person. We have no moral obligation to change him. He provides a data point though which I like.

1 Like

Honestly I like seing through his lense too so I feel you
The only problem that persist is that it tend to create tension and to spiral at some point or another

Because there are like I said times where he’ll have to put himself above other point of view so it’s bound to put an user or the other “under” or in a place of “inferiority” and it’s something that could be spared here on this forum

It’s ideal to be able to express our ideas like we want and not care for how it is seen or interprated, the reality is different, we’re on a forum with a specific goal so it has to be framed else there will be consecquence one way or the other and it could be resumed by some customer loss for Saint & Fire or worse if it spiral out really hard, it’s a business

You have to remember that

I still agree with you nonetheless, that’s why I don’t use the “ignore” function I don’t think it’s the solution to anything, plus I value Mourn for what he can bring and his experience too
There is more that is at play than my curiosity tho

1 Like

It’s merely a way talking friend… I have not gone out of my way to demean and look down on anyone on the forum.

Oh yes, I am definitely angling towards that.

I am actually very open minded, I just don’t suffer fools. (I hope you don’t think I’m calling you the fool, here?)

3 Likes