Most Insane Results?

Got it! So, you manifested a course worth 25K, As in that’s how much you would have to purchase it for if you wanted it yourself?

Very cool!

Actually the same happened to me. Shortly after getting my mogul/rich custom, I got info on how to download a sales course valued at 13K, and then it actually worked!

I didn’t even think about that as a wealth manifestation but it totally is.

1 Like

Courses are two fold in regards to wealth. The flat cost associated with purchasing the course, plus the added value it brings by learning and executing on the course.

When all is said and done and I execute effectively with relentless action. This program I got could bring me north of 7 figures in value.

I just need to put in the work.

1 Like

That’s a really good way to put it! When I meant 13K for my course I literally just meant it was 13K USDto buy it. But yeah, when you calculate the probable/possible income you could make from that course, any well-done wealth course could make you insane amounts of money.

1 Like

Gotta keep your eyes open to things like that. Nothing is a coincidence when running heavy wealth subliminals. Everything that comes into your life has a place and purpose for being there.

1 Like

@Brandon, May I ask, how long have you been a Sub Club member?

You can click anyone’s username/avatar and see when they joined.

Unless they’ve hidden their profile.

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

it doesn’t actually mean that a person has started to use the products since he joined the forum :slight_smile:
I joined here after some time I bought my first products :slight_smile:

The closest I have ever gotten to photographic memory was when I was going through recon with PS and QL. I could vividly remember past traumas with such clarity that it was disturbing. A lot of those experiences were things that I had entirely forgotten about, and I was able to visualize them in vivid detail. Once I learned to accept the memories shown to me, they stopped coming up. The heightened memory disappeared then as well.

Emperor had me gain 2cm in 10 days, after a bit more than a month I’m at about 4cm gained. I also started selling my writing around that time, so I can attribute that to Emperor as well.

All in ZP.

6 Likes

Subs since around the end of January/start of Feb 2020 I think but joined the forum around March.

I wouldn’t call this result insane, but ever since I first used Sage Immortal in Qv2, then later ZP for a time, not a single day has gone by that I haven’t seen ‘Sage’ in some form in the outside world, regardless of what I’m doing. Even just hanging out at home on a day off, I’ll see it somewhere.

The forum not included, of course.

3 Likes

As in the word " sage"?

1 Like

Fair question. Yeah, the word. I don’t resonate with the plant so much lol.

Edit: it’s crazy to me now, but I remember just before SIM came out, my apartment changed its name from…whatever it was before, to Desert Sage lmao. Idk if I put that in a journal of mine but that one happening, and then Sage Immortal dropping felt insane.

Not a single title I’ve run since 2020 has shown its presence in the outer world except Emperor, once or twice.

3 Likes

You have any theories as to what it means? Is there a symbolic component?

I haven’t really thought about it :thinking:

The outer is the inner reflected, so perhaps this phenomena is simply that. My musings throughout the day generally tend to be inwardly focused a lot of the time. Even when I’m interacting with others I’m generally ‘checking’ some aspect of my self. Maybe observing is better used, there.

Of all of the ‘labels’ for spiritual identities, ‘sage’ is the one that has always resonated most. I’m no saint. Mystic always seems too…well, mystic. So, another theory would be that I’ve aligned with a sense of identity that ‘fits’ me.

I’m not the most sage-like individual; by that, I mean I still find faults in myself and others. Someone can say something I disagree with, or do something I disapprove of and I still have emotional reactions to it. So I don’t think that these signs are necessarily Universe saying, “Hey bro, here’s a sign you made it!”

No, for me, I - without really considering why - have considered these signs to be more of a nod in my direction. Sometimes it feels like I’m being given a thumbs up like, “You’re doing good. Keep it up.” Sometimes it feels like a reminder. Other times it just feels like either a “keep your head up” or when I’m feeling joyful…not sure how to describe that one, but another form of confirmation.

It’s funny because last week even my coworker mentioned it to me, saying "Foo, why is it that I see sage everywhere with your ass? “ lmao.

1 Like

That’s interesting because I’ve noticed similar happenings in my life since using subs. Not as pronounced as what you’re describing, but similar. I tend to take it as some kinda sign that I’m moving in the right direction.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I’m still learning my way around the site.

1 Like

Any examples that come to mind? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m thinking of listening to sage some time in future because I’m someone who’s always eager and curious to learn more, gain more knowledge and wisdom. Is it something that sage has done for you, like manifestation of arcane knowledge you desire and situations to help improve in wisdom?

1 Like

Sage worked for me in every way that the sales page describes.

There is this girl that I’m into who has a rather unique name, unique enough that I’ve never met a person in real life with the same name. I kept seeing her name pop up all over the place and then I had a dream about her, so I was like “Hmm…maybe I should take this more seriously.”

2 Likes