Most Insane Results?

I thought a little about this… and I guess for me that would be curing my gender dysphoria forever - with Love Bomb and Dragon Reborn… Wop wop healing identity-related issues is the boss.

And having stopped HRT… after a while I tried WANTED ZP when it was released, and I went from 26% body fat to 13% body fat, with only one lowp. That was insane, and I had to take several measurements for a couple of days just to be sure :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

That’s really amazing. How long has it been since you ran that healing stack?

That’s awesome! Getting under 15% body fat is tough as nails to begin with, let alone doing it when your adjusting from stopping HRT. Wanted kept your hormones in check too???

1 Like

I had a lot of cool results

But the most amazing ones are :

WANTED - THE DAMN PUMP even without exercising I was taking on muscle and when I started back to do just a bit the pump was so incredible and lasting for veryyy long period of time like if I’d been back to the gym for at least a month already

WANTED - I gained more than 1 inch in wingspan under one month (shoulder width/ribcage)

WANTED - OMG THE WHOLE BUS is filled with only girls and they’re all watching at me like I’m the first men they’ve ever seen

PRIAPUS’S DREAM /custom- My pp is growing my notion of love is growing, I feel cool being myself
Better I MUST become myself, I know know that everything will be fine as long as I’m true to who I am

ASCENSION CHAMBER - Just boosting everything to an inimaginable speed and strength
Any real desire or need just materialize, if not I got enough intuition to get toward them and huge drive

An exemple would be a mentor in an area of my life that I experience much lack, I had an image of that person in my head, that person just popped randomly in my life after 48H

7 Likes

This is something I miss about Wanted :frowning: my body naturally started getting ripped for a bit there and that faded after I dropped Wanted.

:musical_note: The women on the bus go round and round… :notes:

3 Likes

I miss that too, it slowly faded afterward but I’m still quite athletic looking :sunglasses: (thanks hormones modules and healthy lifestyle)
I just look less “buff”

Yeah babyyy
I swear it was my measurer
Like girls just went to sit next to me, copy me, get closer to me gaining a few cm/inch every movement on those incredibly small seats that the bus have, turn their whole face and stare at me for what a min or two, or try and be sneaky about it and staring quite hard through the reflect of the windows of the buss
(creepy at that time I wouldn’t dare return such an intense stare lmaooo, now I wouldn’t care)

3 Likes

Wanted

Trully a sub to make you feel like the center of the woman universe

I’ll just try the same later by being INTENSLY ME with my futur spiritual king sub :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

How long did WANTED take to start showing the physical effects for you?

1 Like

For the wingspan under a month
As for the pump it was over 3-6 weeks and after that when I did some workout it was after that time period of 6 weeks

2 Likes

The diamond preview test was probably one of the most insane results I’ve ever gotten.

Before diamond, I had already gotten a decent amount of control over premature ejaculation. But sex stilll strressed me out. I had to have everything JUST RIGHT or else I didnt wamt to have sex. My girlfriend couldnt initiate on me because if she tried to I would start to pqnic and stress about whether I’d last two minutes or twenty minutes this time around. It was okay if i initiated because in my head I was the wamted it, not her, and therefore if i came early then only i would have an issue… but if she initiated, i worried i’d disappoint her or something.

Fast forward to diamond preview
… In a few loops I went from being uncertain whether I was going to last 2 minutes or not to knowing for a FACT i was gonna be a multiorgasmic man, have a mild orgasm without ejaculating, blow her mind, and have total control of how long I wanted to last.

Plus, on diamond, kissing alone was one of the most intensely pleasurable things I’d ever done. That alone blew my mind… and THEN we had sex after. Poof. Mind = blown 10x.

7 Likes

One week for me

2 Likes

Haha thanks. This happened to me in October last year when I was still doing DRst3 Qv2. I finished stage 4 in December. I still can’t believe that my GD that I had for what… 7 years…? was healed simply by addressing deep unconscious/subconscious emotional and identity issues… and I have never been as comfortable in my own skin than I am right now.

I wish everyone could feel like this!

I couldn’t believe my own eyes when I first saw it… How was that possible? Was the scale erroneous? I had to double check it. And I did… And it was correct. It was crazy.

Yeah, I think WANTED balanced my hormones after stopping the HRT treatment, and I think that too helped shed some of the body fat in addition to the WANTED fat burning script as well.

Absolutely the most insane results I’ve gotten from subs so far! Hah I tend to brush over it as “whatever” but when I stop and think about it… it’s pretty profound… especially when you think about the insane increase of people being diagnosed with GD. Perhaps some people (like me) would benefit from deep emotional healing as well… It’s a pretty big deal :blush:

6 Likes

I don’t remember off the top of my head what the two or three main goals were for Sage Immortal but I do remember that each and every one activated very quickly for me.

True teacher: I used to work with certain Masters a few years ago before the world got to me and caused me to spiral. This caused a lot of inner problems, obviously. A day or two after my first loop, the inclination to resume my practices made itself very clear to me. In short; resistance to pursuing Christ consciousness was greatly eliminated.

Peace/Calm/Non-attachment: This activated the very first day for me.

And i don’t remember the other objective but if it has something to do with secret knowledge, then see the first point and read between the lines.

Something told me to elaborate for ya so there that is.

3 Likes

I don’t really consider this to be an insane result as I get it all the time, but, when I enter a new circle, quite inevitably, I get shunned pretty hard to the point I get kicked out of said circle.

…only for them to invite me back, apologizing, seeing me in newfound light of respect, seeing me as the “alpha”, the “leader” of the group. (This was Khan Q)

Because that whole kicking me out thing was a test. To see if I was the real deal or not.

Because you see, I will say whatever the fuck I want to say, if I truly feel that I should say it. You either conform to my superior worldview, or you stay out of it.

I also have literal powerful energy encircling my eyeballs through GLM ZP whenever I want to look at someone, holding them in place.

I believe such results are impossible to manifest in positive manner unless you’re wise and mature enough. Because, like attracts like. If you’re some dumbass tyrant, you will attract lackeys that are just like you. And thus, live a less than authentic life.

I absolutely refuse to live a life less than a 100% authentic. I don’t care how many bridges I have to burn, lol. It’s funny.

I come to people with utmost respect, but I will still act however I wish to act. If they cannot mirror that respect back… well… I’m not absorbing their lesser energy, so onto the dumpster you go.

But these results dwarf in comparison to how the much older Emperor from 4 years ago was scripted… I don’t know what they put in it, maybe the most insane reality bending scripting. Because… on that version, I was truly in the reality of an Emperor. The amount of respect and awe I would experience was unprecedented. Not many men in all of history have experienced something like that.

No matter how much I repeat myself, that literal power it self was coursing through my very veins, whilst carrying the aura of a demon, that can swallow you up whole, I do not think people will get what I mean unless they experience it.

@SaintSovereign Why was Emperor v2 like that? I genuinely wish to know.

5 Likes

Super cool. I never used earlier iterations of Emperor very long.

I guess there has now been seven:
v1, v2, v3, v4, Q(v1), Qv2, ZP

1 Like

If you still have the files from back then you can still listen to it.

Either it still works that way or you developed and the people around you developed and you won’t get the same reaction anymore.

At different development stages you have respect of different people. (Well, also the value of respect should be defined a little more, because I think you mean it more as a looking up to somebody instead of just respecting that person as he/she is)

3 Likes

I don’t consider this to be far from the truth.

But I just want to hear @SaintSovereign himself tell me the difference, so my heart can be at rest. There’s def a difference, I feel like.

3 Likes

I had the experience with a sub from a competitor that each iteration I run through it feels different, I get other reactions from the outside. Of course that is just one man’s experience and also not the sun you are talking about but just as an example. Why that is? We can find reasons but that is not proof and it does not help much. In my opinion best is try it out for yourself, try to run the old files and see what influence they have. Everything else will just end up in speculation.

1 Like

I trust that the newest versions of each main title is made with its broadest appeal and greatest growth in mind. And I like to use the latest technology.

Though out of curiosity, it would be interesting to know if one could make a custom with modules that recreates nearly whatever might be different.

1 Like

Given that @Mourn wants the old Emperor v2 feel he could make a custom with stuff like invincible presence, alpha of alpha, the commander core, edge of danger, fearsome, fenrir, carpe diem ascended, and others

I bet that could even potentially make it
v2-like on steroids :joy:

1 Like