Most Insane Results?

I want to know, what are your most insane results?

2 Likes

My most insane result is reconciliation LOL.

12 Likes

I ran PS a couple loops and got drunk dialed on messenger by a friend I hadn’t spoken to in a few years. She started touching herself on video.

8 Likes

Going from 100 on a level of pain from fracturing my foot, where I was unable to sleep for 5 hours straight, to passing out within 5 minutes of listening to Paragon.

8 Likes

Once upon a time I went to Punta Cana and ran Stark, Wanted and Libertine. Let’s just say the people approached me for the first time of my life and I had a fun time;) (If you know, you know)

4 Likes

Now that’s how its done

2 Likes

Lmaoo I see what you did there

2 Likes

“Is it possible to learn this power?”

2 Likes

It would be wiser to learn your own power & strength

You might get more rewarded :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I can attribute at least $30k in additional income last year to RICH, plus a substantial pay increase this year, but I didn’t double my income so it doesn’t count, according to some folks… :roll_eyes: :man_shrugging:t2:

17 Likes

Recognizes person right away

Yeah honestly in my book any additional income you got after the sub is a substantial increase in income so congrats to you sir! But then again your a genius so I’m not surprised that you got more income;)

3 Likes

4f 6e 63 65 20 61 20 66 6f 6f 6c 20 61 6c 77 61 79 73 20 61 20 66 6f 6f 6c 20 2d 20 4d 69 6c 6c 69 6f 6e 73

If you know, you know:)

5 Likes

It could have been better, had I been using PCC to better navigate corporate politics… But, live & learn, I suppose.

2 Likes

Add HoM to your stack and you’d be good to go but yeah I know what you mean

1 Like

Not sure if it counts but when I used Ascended Mogul with limitless back in the day, I went from a 20k job to a 65k job in a few months then again I work my butt off to make it happen :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

@MadaraUchiha check this out, since you’re on a results-search.

2 Likes

Primal Seduction also had a girl from the past come from out of the blue in order to apply (her words, not mine) to be my mistress/sancha.

I joked that she needed to take down her duties in this capacity and the lovely girl actually sent me a detailed letter (picture) detailing in what capacity she would perform, including knowing her place as my side chick.

My girlfriend and I were planning to have a threesome with her and she was agreeable but I had to cut her off like a tumor after that.

7 Likes

30k is an entire economic class jump, that’s freaking amazing!

3 Likes

You lost me there

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

Okay some serious hypermanly stuff going in this post

1 Like