Main Disc.Thread - Chosen: The Way of Nature [Now Available!]

How would this stack with Wanted or Khan? Could give an interesting synergy, at least in my imagination.

Not gonna lie, my desire to change my stack and run CWON was very high but I quickly realized that this was only reconciliation from running a full loop of Wanted Khan yesterday.
I immediately told myself that I am not falling for that trap, and now the recon cleared and I am even seeing a small bloom of Wanted Khan :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I’ve been experiencing some slight recon on DRst3 and GLM recently and have been thinking about running CWoN instead of GLM for a couple of days (even created a custom based on CWoN as one of three cores) and finally decided to run CWoN after the last couple of days of debating whether it’s better to keep healing and strengthening my masculine core or to go deeper and narrower into my core and run CWoN even though it’s not a healing title per se but it has some elements that heal certain deeply rooted blockages in me that are something everybody would like to jump over par excellence.

You think you’re going to get three full titles for the price of one? Guys, don’t push stuff like this. Quickest way to aggravate me.

3 Likes

I think it was more like why it’s the same line of products like Emperor and HoM.

And that’s an interesting question indeed. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes, I think you’re right. Sorry, @friday – been a looooooong day. Had a really annoying issue with an HoA violation, misread what you were asking.

It’s part of the Chosen lineup because it shares a deep synergy with the Chosen titles. It’s the third “missing piece” of Chosen, Chosen From Within and now CWON. Essentially, CWON is designed to get you to fall in love with the world the “Chosen” ones are fighting to protect.

From the description:

The Chosen series of subliminal audio programs are all about one thing: becoming a mentally and spiritually powerful, leader who uses love, positivity, kindness and strength to inspire those around them to grow and do better. Chosen works on your external positive leadership. Chosen From Within (currently included with Chosen) works on your inner leadership, helping you overcome all emotional obstacles preventing you from embodying pure positivity, love, hope and strength. Chosen: The Way of Nature aims to deeply connect you emotionally with the world you’re fighting to protect and enlighten, and using the lessons you learn from that profound connection to further all of your self-development goals. The person who runs all three will find themselves transforming into a beacon of strength and hope for all those around them. In times of turmoil, it will be the Chosen one who stands against the darkness, using the most powerful creative force in existence — love — to light the way.

14 Likes

Isn’t that love a double-edged sword?

What do you mean?

Love being like a rose. It’s beautiful and fragrant yet it has thorns that can hurt you.

1 Like

Ah. Nah – substitute the word “love” with “deep connection, reverence and respect.” It’s not literal “love” in the sense of romantic love. More like a connection with nature.

10 Likes

I haven’t had that heightened effect with women since 31 May. So I’m feeling that it was pretty likely connected to Chosen: WoN (I ran it on Monday 30 May, one time only).

On that Tuesday afterwards, I think I experienced an aura effect.

Again, that makes sense to me, because the Chosen programs are pretty much exactly in line with my nature and my worldview. I’ve already been cultivating in those directions for a very long time.

5 Likes

Ran CWN on June 2 before going to sleep.

Woke up to hearing a song in my dream.
I went running outside where I see a lot of people who are usually positive and say “hi” to me. There was a girl there the previous week with an infant. This girl was in a bad mood or clearly did not like me. I was running when I saw her again after running CWN, I felt my aura ramp up when I got to about 15 to 20 feet away from her. I looked at her and she said hi to me and even waved. She was looking at me with this look of love and amazement written all over her face. Such a great change from the previous week.
There is someone close to me who doesn’t really like me who spent a lot of time talking to me.
I notice that I don’t think the negative thoughts that I normally think about. When I do, I turn those thoughts into positivity.
I was able to run longer distances and people who saw me seemed to see me as an example.
My sense of smell got stronger.
I hadn’t planned on buying the sub that night, but my eating habits changed earlier that day.

Ran it again on June 5th

I’m really interested in supplements. I learned about some new ones and better ways of taking them and got about 4 new ones the last few days.
I also found new information about supplements that can help me improve in areas of interest such as Energy, Clarity, Motivation, and Creativity.

Ran CWN on June 7

Some songs affected me pretty intensely.
Been making some lifestyle relationship changes to become healthier emotionally.
On June 8 (next day after running CWN)
I noticed that my sense of olfaction was so strong that I was able to smell someone from a distance that I haven’t experienced before. She didn’t smell bad, but I thought I recognized the deodorant that she wore. Then on June 9th, I had a dream about “a clear, natural deodorant is what’s needed”. lol
The sub is obviously guiding me to the deodorant I should use. I find the connection of how the sub worked with my subconscious to go about doing this to be really cool.
I felt great happiness all day yesterday. It’s been a long time since I’ve felt so great about everything. Strangers felt happy around me and kept smiling at me and making comments.

Woke up to hearing another song in a dream this morning (June 9). I believe that this song was telling me about one of the modules in the store. I already have it, but I’ll consider including it when I build my next custom.

13 Likes

Anyone stacking this with a productivity / wealth / relationship sub?

Nope, but it’s improved my productivity. I’m running it along with Dragon Reborn (this title may make you pretty lazy due to deep and thorough healing).

1 Like

It (Dragon Reborn) does both, I think. And neither, in a way.

What I notice happens with Dragon Reborn is that there are these intense periods in which your energy gets sharply drawn inward. It’s like a rapid, sharp, deep inhale of your mental, physical, and spiritual energy. It gets pulled deep within as part of a transformation process.

Again, it’s like that Neo (Matrix) pre-flight crouch. When you can feel all of the energy getting pulled in to a central point.

C870993F-BBA0-4B88-AEA8-A6CFAF8A4B17

During those periods, if your attention is directed externally, then you will seem to be ‘lazy’. On the other hand, if your attention is directed internally, you’ll notice a tremendous amount of work happening. Either way, you have less energy immediately available for external projects.

But then there are other periods with Dragon Reborn where the converse occurs: the energy relaxes and, as it does, you discover that many obstacles and blockages have been removed. It’s not quite the same ‘driving’, ‘pushing’ feeling of a productivity subliminal. But it’s more like all the streets have been cleared and all of the traffic lights are green. You can suddenly do a lot. I did a bunch of cleaning in my apartment. And then I cleared about 3200 e-mails that had been clogging my inboxes.

I didn’t feel exactly ‘enthusiastic’ or ‘energetic’, but it did feel very smooth and easy.

I’m starting to feel that Dragon Reborn does this kind of ‘reverse manifestation’ thing. Like you can actually ask it for something or ask it for help with something and it will manifest it. But the manifestation feels kind of backwards. Like instead of feeling that it ‘put something there’, it’s more like it removed what was blocking it from being there.

Those are random intuitive thoughts. But they’ve been swimming around my head today. So I’m typing them out.

This now seems to belong more on the Dragon Reborn thread.

8 Likes

At the same time, it’s also a good idea to trust the process. The changes that DR comes up with through natural partnership with your mind are going to outdo whatever requests you might think to make.

1 Like

I was still getting strong social results yesterday (6/10), after running the sub on June 7.

These rough looking teenagers started talking to me. I was a little scared at first, but I decided to be warm right off the bat. It turned out that these kids just needed to be uplifted. We talked for about 5 minutes, and it was a really high quality conversation. The looks on their faces saddened me that nobody had ever made them feel as if they could ever even own their own business. It was a really good conversation that seemed to be “meant to be”.

Strangers continued to be all smiles around me. It seemed as if my carefree behavior was affecting them to let go of the walls they normally put up when out in public, and start being carefree themselves. Strangers were even approaching me before I even made any eye contact or smiled at them. They were so nice and happy to talk to me.

There was someone who is usually in a bad mood that kept being around me and talking so happily, even laughing at things I was saying that weren’t even funny. This person is never like this.

My partner said that I walk gracefully and that yesterday was the happiest he has seen me in years.

19 Likes

Seems that this Chosen is better than the normal Chosen.
I didn’t care about this title before I am more a city person despite I like nature and such but this benefits stoicism, friendliness, etc. looks rather interesting.

4 Likes

While the original Chosen influences people to be warm towards you. CWON seems to directly influence a broad range of people to feel whatever it is that you are feeling at that moment.

My partner has been on Chosen, I think since January. He has seen his relationships with his clients improve to a greater degree over the span of these six months. It usually takes time to create wealth and to be influential over your professional relationships. Chosen is working both on internal and external growth for him. He was on Chosen, Emperor and Love Bomb for months. He just switched to Chosen, PCC, and 3 minutes of Mind’s Eye. He felt that he needed PCC in his stack now that Chosen helped to improve his professional relationships to the point that he’s getting bigger jobs. He knows how it is and how PCC can help you avoid a lot of mistakes when it comes to dealing with people. He’s doing really well on this stack.

The other day when I went outside. I looked around and I saw a cloud of all things. I felt such joy and inspiration. Then I felt joy again a few hours later just by recalling the joy I felt by seeing something that I see all the time.

I noticed that my eyesight has also improved while starting CWON. I didn’t include it in my original results because I also have the module Eyesight in one of my customs, and I wanted to be sure first that CWON was having an influence on my eyesight. I even notice that the colors outside seem amplified.

Definitely a very interesting sub with a great degree of potential.

20 Likes

Damn that sounds good, I wish I have had a relationship with him instead of you :slight_smile:

3 Likes