Main Disc.Thread - Chosen: The Way of Nature [Now Available!]

The Chosen series of subliminal audio programs are all about one thing: becoming a mentally and spiritually powerful, leader who uses love, positivity, kindness and strength to inspire those around them to grow and do better. Chosen works on your external positive leadership. Chosen From Within (currently included with Chosen) works on your inner leadership, helping you overcome all emotional obstacles preventing you from embodying pure positivity, love, hope and strength. Chosen: The Way of Nature aims to deeply connect you emotionally with the world you’re fighting to protect and enlighten, and using the lessons you learn from that profound connection to further all of your self-development goals. The person who runs all three will find themselves transforming into a beacon of strength and hope for all those around them. In times of turmoil, it will be the Chosen one who stands against the darkness, using the most powerful creative force in existence — love — to light the way.

Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. —Albert Einstein

Everyone has questions about the nature of our reality and the world we live on, but sadly, most have simply resigned themselves to the notion that those questions will never be answered. Without those answers, we feel lost, tumbling through the tumultuous rapids of randomity, struggling to find a purpose and a sense of belonging in a world where we feel we have no control.

But, this is not the way of nature. There’s a reason why standing on the summit of a mountain and staring into the horizon generates such a profound sensation of freedom and connectedness between all things. While this may seem paradoxical, in that moment, it just makes sense doesn’t it?

When one actually studies the workings of nature, peering behind the veil of alleged chaos, a distinct sense of order and balance begins to emerge. Nature is unpredictable at times, yes. But disorderly? No, and science even agrees. From the daily cycles of the sun and the moon to the symbiotic, cyclic exchange of carbon dioxide and oxygen between humans and plants, to the fact that mathematicians and physicists can use numbers to accurately model and predict seemingly chaotic, “natural” events indicates that the backbone of nature itself is order and balance.

So, what are nature’s qualities that bring about such an elegant output, of complete and total unity between all its elements? That’s what the individual on Chosen: The Way of Nature will find out. The Way of Nature aims to generate a deep sense of curiosity, respect, admiration, gratitude, love and reverence for all of nature. Instead of feeling disconnected and separate from your environment, you will experience a sense of unity with it, learning its lessons and empowering yourself to take control of your life in the process. With The Way of Nature, just going on a short walk on a nice trail, or going outside to get a breath of fresh air in the warm sunlight will induce a deep sense of peace, inner calmness and control over the events of your life. Use these moments to work on your personal goals, as the influence of negative inner voice within us all will be minimized at this time.

From your intuitive observations on the order of nature, you will begin to automatically integrate positive lessons into your psyche, as there’s no better teacher than nature — hence the focus of nature in world mythology. Daedalus warned Icarus not to fly too close the ocean, or he’d get his wings wet, and not to fly too high to the sun, lest they melt. And when Icarus flew too high, he tumbled back to the Earth. The moral? Seek moderation and balance in all things. Never shoot too low, but know your limitations. The insights you’ll gain on The Way of Nature, driven by your own experiences with nature and knowledge pulled from reflecting on those experiences, will help you become a better leader, a better person and overcome all of your personal goals in a way that works with universal order rather than against it. While much of things will occur subconsciously and appearing to you as a flash of inspiration, you can consciously guide the subliminal by simply studying nature in the way that works for you. That includes everything from studying survival skills, wildlife, becoming an herbalist, delving into physics or quantum physics, looking into the history of the earth, etc. When used in this manner, be prepared for incredible manifestations that will change the way you view reality while helping you achieve your goals.

Chosen: The Way of Nature also generates a very strong energetic aura of love, positivity and hope that will touch the hearts of everyone around you, and in turn, if they choose to do so, will also generate that same aura to those who they encounter. This aura also acts as a neutralizing agent against negativity, regardless of whether it’s coming from yourself or someone else.

Like the other titles in the Chosen series, The Way of Nature will help you further optimize and balance your emotions and overall emotional life. Emotion is one of the prime movers for a human being. We act when something makes us FEEL a certain way. All emotions are healthy when expressed through the lens of balance, but as a society, however, we have begun to prioritize negative polarizations of certain emotions rather than seeking moderation. Look how divided and angry the world has become, for example. On The Way of Nature, you will experience what a balanced emotional life, guided by the principles of nature, feels like. You will become incredibly powerful once no one can manipulate you emotionally, even in the slightest. Everything becomes your own choice, and follows your own natural order of things.

The Way of Nature also contains scripting to shift your body language to one of a powerful individual, yet one that moves with elegance, grace and smoothness. The script also helps you adjust your diet toward consuming the foods containing the optimal nutrients and vitamins that your body needs to be a healthy individual, just as nature intends.

In some ways, Chosen: The Way of Nature defies description, as it’s meant to be experienced, rather than spoken about. Since the literary greats have all struggled to describe their transcendent experiences with connecting with nature, we won’t even attempt to go that route. This isn’t a title for everyone, but for those who spend a lot of time of nature (like daily runners / bikers, or those even living in nature), those feel the call of nature, to study its secrets and mysteries, and those who can sense that humanity is living out of balance with the universe, this title is for you. For those who feel a bit lost in life, you may find the answer you need by connecting with nature. And even, if you don’t fit those categories, you may still benefit greatly from The Way of Nature — you’ll never know what you can achieve until you try.

Transcend all boundaries and renounce the societal chains that made you.

Order now.

Extended Information:

It is impossible to list every single benefit or objective of the subliminal due to the way our subliminals are created. They create holistic change that are deeply personal and individual to every single user, so while two individuals might see similar effects, someone else will likely have different experiences. Listing all potential avenues of growth and benefits is simply impossible – but through experience with the subliminal and introspection you can grasp the overall growth direction of the subliminal. Always remember that you are a unique individual with your very own journey, history and life, and our subliminals take that as well as your conscious guidance into account and work with you and who you truly are. In other words, even if an objective/feature/benefit that you want is not listed on the page, it does not mean you won’t experience it as long as the topic of the subliminal is connected to the desired effect.

Furthermore, if you haven’t experienced a specific objective / feature / benefit on the page (or unstated) yet, it does not mean you won’t — it simply means other things are taking precedence and have a much higher priority as dictated by the intricate interplay between your conscious guidance, your situation, your subconscious mind and the subliminal. Finally, there are countless more benefits and features to discover with each subliminal – each subliminal is so much more than a simple list. It is an invaluable companion on your journey that grows with you – indeed, our subliminals can be used indefinitely and throughout your whole life, they will always help you develop in new ways you never expected. Have patience, listen wisely, always be taking action in line with the subliminal and don’t let the list limit you, the subliminal or the experiences you will go through.

Current Level of Technology:

Standard Current (ZP) Listening Schedule:
See included instructions or the following support article: Zero Point Listening Instructions - Subliminal Club Support Hub

• 16+ with parental / legal guardian guidance
  • If you are under the age of 16, this product must be purchased by a parent or legal guardian over the age of 18. Individuals under the age of 16 should NOT run this title.

Gender and Sexual Orientation:
Any.

Similarities/Differences: While Chosen: The Way of Nature seems similar to Chosen and Chosen From Within, each actually have different goals. Chosen is very much externally focused, containing much alpha scripting, and strongly deals with becoming a positive leader through your external actions. Chosen From Within supports Chosen (while still operating as its own title) internally, as it lacks the “alpha” training that Chosen does. Chosen From Within is focused inward, and helps you develop that strong sense of positivity, hope and love through the healing of traumas and creating a strong internal framework to support the external leadership actions. In simpler terms, it helps your inner and outer life become congruent. The Way of Nature is very much focused on deeply connecting you emotionally to nature, cultivating a sense of love and respect for the entire universe, which will help you overcome negative obstacles preventing you from achieving your goals, as you start to experience what living in harmony feels like, and more.

Objectives:

• Cultivate a profound positive connection with nature, developing a rich sense of inner peace, calmness and love.
  • Generate a positive sense of complete unity with your environment, no longer feeling “separated” from nature and the uni-verse (“one song”).
  • Experience the connectedness between all things on an energetic, intuitive level, enhancing your inner life and moving it away from fear to one of personal power.
  • Generate a sense of deep gratitude for simply being able to experience nature and existence. Fall in love with your life and the experience of living.
  • Live in the moment, learn how to appreciate the “small things” and use those moments of bliss to help achieve your goals.
  • Irradiate an energetic aura of pure positivity, hope, kindness that others, if they choose, will generate also.
  • Subconsciously (and consciously, if you actively pursue this objective) observe nature, derive personalized lessons from those observations and incorporate them into your life in a positive way that helps you achieve your goals.
  • Remove all societal limitations imposed by a feeling of disconnectedness from nature.
  • Remove all mental limitations preventing you from expressing your true, natural self to the world.
  • Unlock the full spectrum of your emotional life, experiencing positive emotions (like fortitude, fearlessness, gratitude and love) more profoundly, while maintaining…
  • … Complete balance of your emotional life and your emotions. All emotions are healthy when moderated.
  • Develop your mental fortitude, become impervious to negative attacks from others.
  • Body language shifting: Develop the body language of one who is powerful, yet moves with elegance and grace.
  • Become healthier, just as nature intended for humanity, optimizing your diet toward consuming the foods that will best promote better health.
  • Develop a deep sense of hope, peace and positivity for the future.
  • Inspire those around you to follow your lead and assist with achieving any positive goals.
  • Using your observations on nature, discover your purpose in life and take action toward those goals.
  • And more!

Pro Tips:

• Stacks extremely well with Chosen and Chosen From Within (although, remember that the latter is focused on internal healing and can be intense).
  • Also stacks extremely well with Renaissance Man, Stark, Ultimate Artist and customs with a strong creative element.
  • Stacks well with Sage Immortal, Alchemist.
  • Use those moments of inner calm and bliss that the title helps generate to work on your projects, exercise, or engage in another personal goal. In these moments, you can achieve so much more, as there’s no sense of worry in the back of your mind demotivating you.
  • Go out in nature! Don’t overthink it. Take a moment to go outside and get fresh air. Go for a walk on a nice nature trail. Engage in outside activities, which will allow the subliminal scripting to express itself.
  • Like the other titles in the Chosen series, The Way of Nature will positively affect all areas of your life, and you may find yourself feeling exceptionally grateful and in awe of the positivity flowing into your life. It can be an intense feeling, but lean into it.
  • Take a bit of time to study the natural processes of the world. Look into whatever makes you curious, whether that’s something as complicated as quantum physics, or something simpler to understand, like photosynthesis. Engage with nature emotionally and mentally.
49 Likes

Simply beautiful

5 Likes

And don’t wear moldavite with this… lol.

Or cintamani?

4 Likes

Or do like me and sleep with it Moldavite), walk with it
Breath with it non stop 24/7 and after a few months or so well you’re up to make one with nature

Cleanse of so much crap
I’d have to admit that even after months it still affect sleep patern but to a lesser degree

But it would be smarter to go for chosen the way of nature :sunglasses:

No sleep trouble or not for long
Cleanse and full of love + so much more from what I rode

3 Likes

Awesome. Will stack with Stark and see how it goes.

3 Likes

If you get a good size and quality prophet stone you will ground all that high frequencies downwards back into the earth.

They are very ancient and special stones most of them were handled by and gurus, prophets, priests, etc of various mystery schools (if you get rare pieces) and located in the desert of Egypt.

I got one very special piece and it draws all the intense heat you tend to feel (from moldavite) downwards to Earth and grounding you as well. It’s a powerful combination with high vibe crystals to energize yourself while remaining grounded.

Besides, it shows if you connect with it deeply it will show you timelines before you act on a decision which I found to be greatly helpful.

Here is mine image

I love moldavite it opens the various chambers of the heart and invited great compassion and transformation in my life.

My friend got one and quit his job at a restaurant, dropped all his useless activities, toxic friends and anything that did not align with his highest path and ended up in Sedona meditating between the valleys.

It’s from the Pleiades too (star cluster).

7 Likes

But to remain on topic in regards to giving some tips and tricks to use alongside this title why not use natures most intelligent detoxify agent and cleanse your body with Zeolite clinoptilolite.

2 Likes

Definitely will stack it with alchemist as I am living near the sea a d I go to the beach a lot for meditation and contemplation .

3 Likes

I will be stacking this with Alchemist Stage 4 and Sage Immortal.

Thank you! :metal:

5 Likes

So I did one loop of CWON along with Stark as I lay in bed after just waking up. I was having a couple of niggling doubts about a few things but as soon as I finished CWON, all those thoughts melted away as the rays of sunlight poured in through the window. All troubles seemed insignificant.

That prompted me to rise out of bed instead of just laying down for some more time browsing the forum. And as I was taking my cold shower, I could feel my legs on the ground. Normally we don’t pay attention to our bodies but I felt a natural sense of consciousness in the way I stood. Felt grounded. And more significantly, grounded in nature rather than just the floor.

The calmness of CWON did remind me a bit of Sanguine and Sage Immortal. But while Sanguine is the coolness of a gentleman/lady and Sage Immortal is that of a wise man/woman, CWON calmness is more like that of our ancestors who roamed free on the earth. Unchained by modern cares and united with Mother Nature.

My face and my body feels very relaxed too. All my cares have been swept away giving my mind space to be creative and confident, my heart to be stress-free and my body to enjoy the cool breeze coming in through the window as I type this.

34 Likes

how would you rank these 3 products in terms of living in the moment/present?

Chosen Way Of Nature, Sage Immortal and Quantum Limitless Stage 3.

which of these 3 options do you think would help someone the most when it comes to living in the present?

3 Likes

I would subtitle it : The poet.

By what I read.

1 Like

I googled prophet stone and I can’t find it, does it go by another name?

One potentially relevant factor to consider would be:

What is getting in the way of a particular person living in the present?

Based on the unique obstacles involved, we might use different approaches.

2 Likes

Thank you @SaintSovereign @Fire

So beautiful

4 Likes

this is a very good point.

and then that leads me to asking “how does someone go about figuring why they are not living in the moment?”

for me when i think about it, first thing that comes to mind is im a natural overthinker, i notice every detail and analyze every little thing so my mind is kind of almost always in a state of…

“but what about this?”

“and what if this happens and then it would mean this”

“but it also would mean this”

just constant nonstop analysis and thinking would be what i suspect prevents me from living in the now.

also, your post made me think of something important…

are you implying that the default state of humans is to live in the moment?

because your posts implies that.

are you saying that most humans are born living in the moment by default but then something happens that takes them out this state?

is that what you are saying?

2 Likes

This title has everything I expected.

4 Likes

The human being is a complex system that is made up of many distinct sub-systems. Each sub-system has its own characteristics and its own functions. Some of those characteristics are explicit and obvious, while others are subtle, indirect, and implicit.

Take our visual processing systems as an example. It’s obvious that these systems make use of light and specialized sensory organs and brain regions to allow us to generate a map of the environment and to navigate the environment. Less obvious is that the functioning of the visual processing sub-system(s) can result in a relationship that is characterized by greater distance and less intimacy. Light requires space and distance within which to travel before it reaches the eye. If there is no space or distance between our eyes and an object, we are unable to see it. Therefore a person who primarily emphasizes moving through the world by means of sight, may unintentionally develop a feeling of distance and separateness from that same world. This is in contrast to a person who uses somatosensory (feeling and touch) processing as the primary means of navigating the world.

That’s just a small concrete example. But the point is that there are certain sub-systems within us that are more suited to living in the moment, and other sub-systems that are less suited to it.

It’s not so much that the universal default state of all human beings is to be living in the moment. It’s that people who are more connected to (or more developed in) certain sub-systems are likely to find this present-focused awareness to come more easily.

In general, development and integration of our somatic, kinesthetic, subjective, and ‘felt’ sub-systems or capacities is going to facilitate that kind of a present-focus.

Engaging in ‘body-based’, processual kinds of activities will develop this ability of ‘present focus’ in anyone.

This is just one perspective on the question.

I want to make one more statement here (and you can let me know if it is more than you wish to discuss). But I feel that even in the past 1-2 months, I’ve noticed a gradual increase in your own capacity of flexibility. There are small, subtle changes occurring that suggest to me that you actually are developing more of these capacities.

So it seems to me that the programs that you have already been playing are working. You’d probably like them to work faster or work more on this particular issue. But I encourage you to take heart.

In conclusion: Chosen: The Way of Nature does seem like it would be quite helpful for what you’re describing. And frankly, in my mind, somewhat more so than Quantum Limitless (another excellent title). Actually, I might recommend using them in tandem. QL will help you to apply your analytical skills confidently and efficiently. Chosen : WoN will increase your flexibility to those others of your capacities that might be described as non-analytical, or extra-analytical. (Thus attacking the issue from multiple sides.)

12 Likes

Amazing. Not much that I can add here.

Yet I will suggest, might we abbreviate this as CTWON (or even C:TWON)? Kind of like what we do with CFW or AI:SI (aegis initiative: survival instinct)

1 Like