Main Disc.Thread - Chosen: The Way of Nature [Now Available!]

CTWON it is then.

2 Likes

That sounds like a name for a K-Pop group :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I just realized something:
If anyone wants to put a fictional character as a reference for this title, then it would definitely be this guy:

If any of you see me mention a sub by the name ā€œTarzan ZPā€, then yā€™all just refer to this post :rofl:

14 Likes

I would rather say Druid since thereā€™s something mystical or even magical about the whole concept.

7 Likes

So I finished my first loop of this (after my Stark + Wanted custom), and for some reason, I spent the last 10 mins reading the lyrics of older Eminem songs, and the context behind each and every line (on Genius).

What even :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now that I think about it, I was hoping this sub would make me feel and behave how I would while high, and seeing how I just lost myself in the beauty of Eminemā€™s lyrics (I also felt sad reading ā€œCleanin out my closetā€), I can see that conscious guidance has been at play here.

7 Likes

Got it, Prophecy stone.

1 Like

I wonder whether itā€™s more like the standard ZP or more like that experimental ZP implemented into CFW.

@Fire @SaintSovereign

1 Like

Prophecy Stone :blush:

I hope they will release a module for both the grounding effect to get our life force to fully embody all the way down into the legs and feet sensing the ground and earth, alongside a bit scripting to get us to live in the present now moment similar to I Am.

I know the feeling and itā€™s glorious because you feel really alive in your body while ungrounded you can feel emotion less or life less.

2 Likes

Am sure there will be a Chosen Nature Core in the nsxt module pack. A separate grounding module would be nice too.

Do check out the moduless Ego Adsum and Everpresent.

1 Like

@Lion
You ran this with Stark today yeah?

Do you feel like it gave a direction to Starkā€™s intelligence?

Like the way Iā€™m feeling, itā€™s like I had quite a big boost from Stark in terms of intelligence, but it was free flowing, as in I didnā€™t have a specific topic that I was focusing my intellect on, but now, after using just one loop of CWON, I feel like it became an anchor for Starkā€™s brain power, giving me a focus.

I basically came up with a hypothesis for the existence of parallel dimensions while showering, using two concepts: Free Will and Destiny.
I would be happy to write it here if anyoneā€™s interested, but I must say that it gave me an instant shift in my perception and understanding of reality :exploding_head:

3 Likes

That is true. Along with Stark, it made me feel that my mind was more open.

I wasnā€™t in problem-solving mode today so didnā€™t experience what you did. But I had gone up to the roof to take in some air and sun.

I allowed myself to dispel all worries out in the open and I felt that everything is just going to be okay. Even things that are out of my control donā€™t need to control me. I can enjoy the experience of life regardless of my circumstance.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve noticed that Iā€™ve been staying outside much longer whenever I went to smoke, like Iā€™d finish smoking and just look at everything around me.

This is very reminiscent of the feeling I got from Sage Immortal Ultima, which also seemed to have put an HDR filter on my eyes, making colors of nature seem more vibrant, with the main difference being that Sage Ultima made me feel compassionate towards nature, filled with love for it, while as Chosen of Nature makes me feel more connected, and while yes, thereā€™s a parallel there, there still is a bit of a difference in how that appreciation is expressed and felt.

Also side question, which sub did you play first?

5 Likes

This is a good analysis.

Sage Immortal was more of a spiritual connection with everyone and everything. Chosen Nature connection was more of a physical oneness.

Stark first and then Chosen Nature. Funnily enough, I did have a momentary thought about the order of playing these 2 audios when running the stack but shrugged it off telling myself that it wasnā€™t important.

1 Like

Strange that you used the same order as me, and went in a different direction, but then again, ZP is personalized for everyone :wink:
Also it probably makes sense for me to say that my Stark is in a custom :rofl:

Also yes, the order does matter :wink:

@lrw i saw that :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes. We are all having to deal with different environments and our own personalities also do dictate how we move.

Although I must admit it is impressive to see the similarities.

Maybe it does in the short-term. In the long-run we would become a proper amalgamation of both.

Thatā€™s just my theory of course. Highly possible I just like to keep some things simple.

1 Like

Yep, the acute effects in the short-term can differ, but over a long time period it would stabilize and give you a nice equilibrium.

1 Like

It looks like the main goal of Druid (Chosen: The Way of Nature) is identical to the main goal of Zero Point which is getting to your Zero Point, to the very core of yourself, and getting your very core aligned with Nature (that is the Universe).

7 Likes

@SaintSovereign I see that it was mentioned this stacked well with a creative custom. Iā€™ve got AM and UA in mine and Iā€™m wondering if the alpha scripting would be too much along with this title. Right now Iā€™m actually stacking regeneration and itā€™s turning things upside down for me so Iā€™m a bit worried this one might be a bit too much. At the same time the focus on nature seems like it would really help me get out of my head and avoid the thought loops that can come with healing trauma.

How would you say this compares to regeneration? Is it more aggressive in its approach to overcome trauma?

1 Like

I have to say, the artwork for this product is SUBLIME! :heart_eyes::sunglasses::+1:

Whoā€™s job is it to do that? Who, how, what, why, where etc. They have got an eye for aesthetics.

Not only does it look beautifully pleasing, but even my taste buds are yearning for it.

I could even go so far as to say some other big sense is yearning for it too, but hey Iā€™m gonna keep it classy.

6 Likes