Main Disc.Thread - Chosen: The Way of Nature [Now Available!]

I made it :wink:

16 Likes

@SaintSovereign I love the purpose of The Chosen Series because to me it feels like it’s about doing the right thing no matter what

2 Likes

LOVE IT. Wow. My jaw dropped when i saw the release.

Can CWN and Chosen and CFW actually be stacked simultaneously now? I bekieve the earlier recommendation was not to stack cfw and chosen?

Sounds like thats been adjusted for CWN but just want to be sure.

And it sounds like CWN is like Chosen + Sanguine + Elixir… healing thats easy but 100% positivity focused as opposed to trauma-relieving.

This may prove to be one of Sub Clubs new greatest titles! And since I walk every day, cant wait to give it a try.

Perfectly released right at the start of summer

4 Likes

Not an answer to your questions, I think @Malkuth gave a very good one. But you just reminded me of a book: Guy Deutscher, Through the language glass. It is a look at how languages shape perception, your mental models, and how you see the world. I think you might find it interesting.

1 Like

This is partially why I want to try it as well, see and test if I notice anything different.

when i lived at the university, during the summer i would go out on walks alone and always made sure to wear shorts and a tshirt with short sleeves so the sun would hit as much of my skin as possible.

even if i was in a bad mood before, i would always see a massive improvement in mood right after these walks.

solo walk in the sun for at least 20 min is great for baseline day to day mood in my experience.

5 Likes

Yes! :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

2 Likes

Would love to know of this is a healing sub or not.

And can we PLEASE get a pro-tip that says “Stack with Primal to become the ultimate WildMan… stack with Seductress to become the ultimate Goddess”

2 Likes

I guess it could be considered healing. Definitely feels like it.

8 Likes

@SaintSovereign will this allow us to feel more connectsd with animals ?. I am not saying i want to beable to talk to animals like Dr. Dolittle.

What was your experience with animals ?

2 Likes

Chosen: Nature + Survival Instinct = Bear Grylls

Chosen: Nature + Paragon + Stark = Wim Hof
Ps: if you’ve ever met wim at a seminar, you’ll understand why Stark is in here, for social prowess alongside innovating a breathing technique.

Chosen: Nature + Emperor Fitness = a literal gorilla

Chosen: Nature + Spartan = Link, the hero of time

Chosen: Nature + Spartan + RICH = Link, the hero of time, but with cheat codes to collect more rupees

Chosen: Nature + Rebirth = Exactly what professor Umbridge needs to get over the little “incident” that happened with all those Centaurs… IYKYK.

11 Likes

From CHOSEN: The Way of Nature sales page:

Pro Tips:

• Stacks extremely well with Chosen and Chosen From Within (although, remember that the latter is focused on internal healing and can be intense).
1 Like

Crikey! I will get this if I want to be Steve Irwin.

3 Likes

@Billions this is about getting in touch with nature like our distant ancestors. Its not about becoming a wild man of seduction.

This sub is extremely focused on self-discovery and aligning with your core and nature so stacking it with some seduction title may help you discover that you’re “a wild man of seduction” and align with it indeed.
All ZP titles are focused on self-discovery and getting aligned with your own core and the universe but CWN just gets you there straight ahead.

5 Likes

Yesterday, I had to go to the hospital for an operation. When I went home, I decided to listen to Paragon and The Way of Nature. After one loop of each I closed my eyes and told myself, “please, all forces of nature, help me to heal fast and well”. I immediately felt a huge inner peace. A peace I have never felt with Sanguine or my Zen custom. Then I imagined myself in a waterfall and the peace intensified. Today, I went back to the hospital for a follow up check up with the doc. When waiting, I imagined myself again in the waterfall asking for healing. The peace was back. Then the doctor checked the operation and told me " Excellent, you are healing very fast " !!! he reduced my medicine !!
I went back home, and stay in my small garden, the colors of the trees, plants are so bright and the peace so strong !
Thanks so much @Fire and @SaintSovereign !!!

28 Likes

CHOSEN Nature + Primal + DIAMOND would be the Wildest Man

4 Likes

I would envy her indeed. :star_struck:

2 Likes

I wonder if this Wild Man archetype for this subliminal came from one of our storytellers…

3 Likes

Can’t wait to try it in the Jungle

:vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute:

Thank you for this magnificent opportunity

4 Likes