Main Disc.Thread - Chosen: The Way of Nature [Now Available!]

:rofl: OMG you are probably correct.

Your story manifested into a subliminal, we need more stories :thinking::+1:

2 Likes

if people don’t start eating raw meat like intended from nature when running CTWON than I am gonna request a big refund for all

3 Likes

If people don’t turn piscitarian as intended by the best heath and longetivity attainable in CTWON
I’m going to file a complain

If I am not gonna have a grass growing from the bottom of my feet I am gonna do absolutely nothing. I will just stay calm and grounded as it was the intention of CTWON.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy:

Yeah!

And sorry, just an off-topic, the best diet is probably the one from the Blue Zones, which are 5 places on earth where the most centenarians live.

2 Likes

That’s the purpose of STACKING.

It would hardly need to be stacked with a seduction title if it was already a seduction title, wouldn’t you agree?

2 Likes

Let us know how it goes if you do stack with a seduction sub. I’m considering as well in my next round.

So far I have awesome experiences with stacking Alchemist/Sage with seduction subs, so I can’t see why this shouldn’t work

1 Like

Ya’ll just gonna be complaining. :wink:

5 Likes

I have been eating raw herring if thats any consulation.

1 Like

You do have good point my main man Billions :slight_smile:

Thousands of years ago back in India children would read and learn the Mahabharata which was 1000s of pages !!!. They were even tested as to what they had learned.

They never suffered from tooth pains or visited dentists.

What Saint is doing is phenomenal he is helping us revert back to the natural biological state what was really us thousands of years ago.

The kids of today munch on macdonalds, chocolates, candy like its running water. They hardly ever read a book compared to those indian kids thousands of years ago. @Lion (please confirm)

They need a calculator to calculate the square root of 81 its terrible.

Weldone Saint !!!

6 Likes

Please enter a support ticket.

1 Like

How is your recovery?

1 Like

Going very fine, the Doc is very happy ! Today I was having a special meditation moment …chlorophyl of the plants was helping me I think !

4 Likes

Saint is basically telling all of us to start going outside :joy: so he made a title for it.

4 Likes

Well that sure is an effective way to reduce forum drama…

3 Likes

But… I don’t like going outside :expressionless:

I can’t build my agency playing in nature!

A few days ago we had some friends over for a bbq after work, and their kid (5) is basically a husky puppy (if you know dogs, you’ll get that comparison). Running all over the place, bumping into things, hitting stuff, kicking stuff, opening every door/drawer/etc, not sitting still for more than a couple of seconds… and when he is forced to, he asks for his iPad to play a game on. At one point he was in our kitchen opening all the cabinets etc, and when we asked what he was looking for, he told us… candy. Looked utterly shocked when we said we had no sugar in the house other than what’s in some organic fruit.
Between the sugary juice our friends brought, the banana he helped himself to, plus the sugary dessert they brought… that kid ate more sugar in 3h than I would eat in a week. :astonished:

1 Like