What will be your Quintessance Zero Point Stack (+ Qv2 customs if any)?

I just got to thinking how cool it might be to run Sanguine , Wanted , and Sacred Immortal. Be super chill and easy going all the time

3 Likes

Sanguine!

This is a strongly underrated sub!

2 Likes

They will synergize well together me thinks

The question you should ask yourself is are you ready to wield such power @James ?

1 Like

Not an easy question to answer as I tend to be so high strung as it is. I was hoping Dragon Reborn would help me be more calm and it has but not yet to the extent I was going for

@James receives Sanguine , Wanted , and Sacred Immortal ZP and begins listening. He then decides to go for stroll in the forest.

Meanwhile White Tiger and Black Adder are hiking through the forest

White Tiger: we are in grizzly bear area it could be dangerous
Black Adder: You think too much bruv

Suddenly there a loud growl and the crashing of trees. White Tiger looks in horror sweat pours down his face. His eyes are filled with fear he shakes.

Black Adder: OMG its a grizzly bear

The bear growls and launches itself at White Tiger who stands frozen.

Suddenly a man with long hair jumps out of the forest and leaps onto the grizzly bear.

WhiteTiger: who is that wild man wow thats JCast
Black Adder: OMG he is wrestling with the grizzly bear he thinks he is tarzan

James picks up the bear and puts the bear in a headlock.

WhiteTiger: Looks like Sage Immortal has given him immortal powers

James then taps the grizzly bear on the forehead showing the beast love. The bear begins licking James face and they are both become friends.

DarkPhilosopher watches with binoculars as he hides behind the bush

DarkPhilosopher “When one has fear the animal will smell fear yet when one shows love the animal will show love”

Saint has a knowing smile on his face “wanted installed love into his heart”

Fire stands silently observing,

7 Likes

Holy shiiiet, I want that power!

2 Likes

Hahaha, @TheBoxingScientist. You are born with the Story Teller module.

3 Likes

Once again I am living in the woods

1 Like

My house in the woods???

5 Likes

After running Sage Immortal James found his home in the wilderness :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If running Sage Immortal or whatever sub helps me become a good person I am all for it

1 Like

Thinking I’ll be running Wanted Qv2 (switch to ZP when available) Sage Immortal and Diamond ZP as a major title. If Diamond can still be used as a “booster” I’ll probably do spartan or minds eye as the third slot.

2 Likes

If you do that, just keep in mind you might be in the “test zone” (well, since ZP is new in preview, we are all in the test zone), but if you run one as a booster just be mindful of your results, see if you get better results without booster or with booster :thinking:

With having run Dragon Reborn I can see and understand entirely why and how Wanted is the perfect sub for any Introvert

@GoldenTiger @Deadpool @James embrace yourself prepare your ZP journals. This weekend things are about to go nuclear,

2 Likes

I am scared :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should be afraid you should be very afraid :frowning:

1 Like

I am indeed very afraid. Covering my head with a pillow in my bed, that is how I am scared.

2 Likes

I don’t know about you, but I’m going nuclear too :joy:

1 Like