Unofficial frequently asked questions

Comment.

Silly me, I’m late again…

Some more information about permanency

3 Likes

What happened to the 7 minute ZP version?

4 Likes

More info on Ultimas

3 Likes

What is ZPS, ZP Terminus, and ZPT^2? How much will these builds cost?

5 Likes

How many cores and modules can we have in a ZP custom?

3 Likes

Has there been any clarification on any if what action can be taken when running healing subs ?

2 Likes

No there hasn’t been clarification on it. I would send a support ticket or make a thread.

Is there “occult” stuff in Subliminal Club Subliminals?

4 Likes

How do customs get built?

3 Likes

Have users on ZP noticed a fogginess, pressure, almost a void in the upper backside of the brain while listening to ZP and if so does it fade?

Feels like there is a cloud in my brain, a little bit like a full bucket of water. Processing a lot of information, perhaps when the program is integrated this processing and integration is diminished, said bucket empties?

1 Like

Make a thread for this question.

It sounds like you have recon.

1 Like

Take time to care for yourself. Eat healthy, exercise, avoid stressful situations, understand that you’ll experience some deep emotions. Take some alone time for yourself, focus on a hobby. Basically, cater to yourself A LOT.

7 Likes

This isn’t unique to Zero Point. You can experience this on Qv2 or titles made by other producers too. It’s overload and recon. For me, it feels like cotton is in my brain and I have a hard time formulating sentences. @Mentalchemist experienced it on Limitless ZP, as did I.

It lasts roughly a day and subsides with sleep (since that’s when the brain does the most processing of subliminal information). It usually happens only once or twice per new sub PERIOD.

That being said, if this continues and is affecting your daily life, you should cease use immediately.

EDIT: It also tends to occur more with titles that are difficult for you to run. Cognitive enhancement subs for me, for example. I also get it on Chosen From Within.

5 Likes

Yes, that’s right. I’ve experienced that on Limitless ZP and BLU (the older version-pre-Ultima, I guess) only. BLU Ultima didn’t cause that problem at all so I believe it’s some kind of overload. At least in my case. I was concerned it was permanent (lol) but it dissipated within one day.

Yes, I have that right now. Lol, it’s hard to get into the Spirit of things. Besides that I also notice my vocabulary often, intuitively, draws upon words that are contained within the program.

I’m listening to Stark. For me, it’s hard to sleep on this program.

I’ve been in a deja-vu for two days now also which is an obvious sign that my consciousness is jumping timelines.

Nothing is ever permanent @Mentalchemist but I found it interesting. I had this many times before I just wondered if someone else had felt it.

It feels like my whole Mind (not brain) is being rearranged according to the program.

Thank you for sharing this info @SaintSovereign and @Mentalchemist

3 Likes

Do healing subs fade over time like other subs?

2 Likes

Saint, can you tell me why Emperor v2 was like that?

I’m thinking of getting you to make me a private handmade custom in ZP, that’s why I wish to know, since you said you would be down to make them.

Okay, you’ve repeated your request now at least twice on this forum. If you want to make this request again, enter one support ticket about it.

2 Likes