Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Yes, this is common. ZP sticks around a bit, hence why you shouldn’t overexpose. There’s no need. The washout period is necessary to prevent gradual overload.

12 Likes

Usually it might appear if I switch up my schedules or I do few listening days where I listen to two loops.

It can also appear at the end of my 21 days. Usually after 2-3 days of break my mind comes back in full force.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign : I know there is no definite answer to this but in your opinion how many months do you think I need to run a ZP sub to get long term programming (or permanence)?

1 Like

This is an amazing question.

Username Invictus talks a bit about permanency earlier in this thread.

100% permanence isn’t possible. You’re always being programmed by something – if it isn’t a subliminal of your choosing, it’s society. The human mind is a dynamic, ever changing system. There’s no way to force it to be completely static, and you wouldn’t want that anyway. The things you desire now won’t be the things you desire in 10 years. Change is good.

That being said, the lessons you learn when running a sub, and much of the scripting will always remain with you in some form or fashion. The things I learned while running the sub I created to develop Zero Point still remain with me, but it’s not as prominent as before. Those who run Zero Point for the first time often reports a feeling of connectedness with the self and the universe that feels uncanny (what we call the Zero Point Perspective Shift), but that stops occurring eventually as you become acclimated to the lessons.

In order for a sub to be a tool of growth and not a “programming tool,” 100% permanence can never be possible.

That’s the long answer. The short answer: 3 cycles of a sub should get you quite far.

34 Likes

and that’s another answer bookmarked.

4 Likes

A neat way of saying " maturing"

2 Likes

On another note, do you recommend longer washouts than the 5 days every now and then?

Like a month ?

How would Wanted and Heartsong stack together? I remember reading that if the Wanted archetype doesn’t gel with a person, then Heartsong would be better suited or something like that.

Would Heartsong + Wanted just manifest more women to be hot and cold to? That just so happens to be ones ideal type? :grin:

Thank you

3 Likes

Same doubt .
Reply from Support -

Screenshot_1

2 Likes

Yeah but I remember on QV2 he was doing one BIG washout once a year for like a month.

Timeframes might be off, but smith like that on the top of my head.

1 Like

anyone here running 3 title a day of ZP other than @Palpatine ?
anyone having a good run doing so ?

i feel like with the 3 zp titles its so much less exposure when doing like the recommended listening pattern

Just follow the pattern dude.

3 Likes

Well obviously the recommended is twice less compared to 3 a day

1 Like

Off topic I know, but your avatar gives me a lot of aesthetic pleasure. I get the impression that is the colour of your all-encompassing vibe :sunglasses:

1 Like

tumblr_0cdca77469f4004692ee8149c5a31cf5_1875de6a_250

3 Likes

Haha thanks dude, I’ve changed it a lot recently - trying to find the perfect fit but this is the one I’ve settled on most.

I guess that’s what running Alchemist does to me haha.

2 Likes

He’s right tho.

Stop trying to figure out ways to run more loops. I know you specifically didn’t say that, but why do you even ask that question?

I really feel Saint on this haha
Must be frustrating :smiley:

3 Likes

I know sometimes my post come across blunt and rude, but they’re always well intentioned.

This is also why I say it, because I literally feel how Saint must feel from this and it’s frustrating af seeing people trying to run more than 3 programs, more loops, or whatever else they’re doing.

B. This isn’t aimed at you, just a general thing.

5 Likes