Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Main Disc. Thread - RICH Crypto ZP - News and Updates - Subliminal Results - Real SubliminalClub Reviews and Testimonials

RICH Crypto is not yet updated

Also,

• Sex & Seduction
  • Aegis Initiative: C19
4 Likes

Very few titles to be updated still !

1 Like

Yup. Only 8 more.

And all multistages updated!

2 Likes

As I was reading through the thread a bit, Iā€™m reminded of some of the greats of times now gone.
Thereā€™ve been a few people who had great insights into our reality and they died having hidden or destroyed their findings because they knew the world wasnā€™t ready for them and maybe wouldnā€™t be for another thousand years, probably wishful thinking even then lol. But I digressā€¦

Iā€™m guessing Subliminal Club will continue to innovate and come up with many amazing things. As a species it isnā€™t even up to us what they release and share with us. I know not everybody would abuse everything and are doing just fine with ZP following recommendations. But I hope that abuse resulting in holding back new technology can be avoided, although the masses will still be the masses for a reason. And the innovators and guiding lights will still be around, just wonā€™t be doing what everyone else is doing so weā€™ll be lucky to stumble upon them as we have with Subliminal Club.

8 Likes

@Avengers68 bro howā€™s your QL st3 zp going??

A real monster :rofl: One loop every 2 days is enough ! I have to prepare the work I have to do because after that I am in a total productivity mood BUT If I have not prepared the work I will be in total focus for any other activities. I found myself totally immerged in a social media. I suddenly realized that I spent 3 hours in this activity much to much. So thats why I had to channel this monster !

5 Likes

That sounds like a little nerfed NZT pill :pill:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve listened to RICH Crypto ZP for a couple of times already this week.

Are you talking about some ZP ā†’ ZP upgrade?

2 Likes

I remember the actual posts you made on the days following this oneā€¦

:point_down:t2:

:wink:

Felt like reading them again. :hugs:

:ok_hand:t2:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@Hoppa - was talking about ZP. Did a check in my Downloads and I stand corrected:

I first looked for the RICH Crypto ZP thread which I didnā€™t find so based my judgement on that.

@bombayduck, @Avengers68 - only 7 more titles left to be updated to ZP.

1 Like

Is Sex and City released yet ?

1 Like

You can watch it on HBO.

8 Likes

I guess, he is talking about Sex and Seduction ZP title.

Almost.

SC guys are writing the last strings in the script :joy:

2 Likes

Even though I saw this coming from a mile away I fucking cracked up!

3 Likes

At one point I was sleeping about 10 hours a night. Dreams might help with assimilating the script. Nutrition. Exercise. Water. Organic food. Thatā€™s what I do.

7 Likes

@IronClaws:

4 Likes

Not sure, but honestly, you should possibly stay away from any alpha title. If anything would boost testosterone, itā€™d be those. That includes Stark ZP and Daredevil.

11 Likes

I know that I already mentioned it somewhere but on ZP when Iā€™m out

I see almost every single time at least 1 individual that I used to know in my previous school when I was younger

Especially girls (probably some sort of wanted manifestation)

And yes that 's definitly a ZP manifestation because this never happen to me that frequently on a daily basis

7 Likes

Itā€™s almost like they canā€™t stop gravitating toward me against all odds

They have to see me in this total random event of our daily life after so much time

2 Likes