Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Ohhh, ENTP, didn’t knew Invictus was part of the clan.

Makes sense, I can’t see flaws in the logic.

2 Likes

Too accurate to be a “guess”

—-

HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL THIS :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

I’ve been thinking a lot about this, for quite some time, and the one answer I can give you is:
I am attached, like a toxic ex who doesn’t wanna let go :sweat_smile::rofl:

2 Likes

Sheikh, it’s all from your posts on the Main Threads.
I don’t even read your journal.

:joy:

Stark – The Genius Superhero – is here to help.

:superhero:

An intelligent man does not let himself stay in a toxic relationship.

And for you … Wanted is more of a hand brake now, than an accelerator.

:hugs:

5 Likes

@Palpatine Glad you’re running Love Bomb. I’m now debating running Love Bomb with Rich and Mind’s Eye.:= :thinking:

2 Likes

One day of it has altered my dream content to the point I’m now questioning my life choices. Running that with Libertine and Emperor/Mogul. It’s powerful shite.

2 Likes

:thinking:

I remember when @Palpatine posted about the week when every single day he made 3X more in tips, than his official earnings.

2 Likes

Neville for the win? :wink:

3 Likes

And I don’t even post everything :sweat_smile::rofl: wow man

Okay I agree with what @SaintSovereign said before about how he would look behind his shoulders because of the things you say, because my man, that sentence is almost like the sentence I told my gf an hour ago:

at this point, Wanted feels more like a maintenance point, rather than an accelerating one

So again, Simon, WHAT ARE YOU?

3 Likes

Simon: Who I am? Or what? Who I am is complicated. What I am is easier. I’m a threat. I alter outcomes

2 Likes

He IS the butterfly effect. :smiley:

4 Likes

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

:sunglasses:

11 Likes

Precisely why I moved into the countryside and avoid cities at all costs.

Bruh, out here it’s fucking lit.
I see the stars at night, people are chill, you hear the grills chirping in the evening, rooster wakes you up.
Best life.

I wonder how an INFP like me would work with Stark.
I always wanted to run this sub… but I am waiting for the updated objectives.

I am thinking about Mind’s Eye, Stark, Diamond next.
That’ll be a sexy combo :wink:

5 Likes

:point_up_2:t2:

Dear Steve Rogers,

ABC333 is paying homage to this …

:grin:

3 Likes

I walked right into that, didn’t I :rofl:

1 Like

ENTP = Ne Ti Fe Si
INFP = Fi Ne Si Te → (Click for explanation)

:thinking:

Chosen + Emperor could work really well for an INFP.
Stark … they may or may not enjoy.

Obviously, goals are more important than personality.

5 Likes

If I have a single ZP day out of the 3 ZP stack. Would it be fine if run that ZP x2 instead of x1?

Like this:

Emperor x1 & Wanted x1
Rest
Stark ZP x2

I feel like I’m way too introverted to get anything out of Stark. I could be wrong but I love being left alone.

2 Likes

Stark is mainly about innovation and entrepreneurship, with a celebrity aura to attract those who can and will help you with your dreams. An introvert who ran Stark would potentially become a Steve Jobs type. Incredibly innovative, but definitely a loner introvert (read his biography).

26 Likes

Ever since I put StarkQ in my first custom it’s been a toss up for me. I have no idea what Stark ZP is like, but from running StarkQ it was lighter in mood than something like Ascension. Just food for thought, sometimes these subs can balance the intensity of your natural traits that might go a little overboard sometimes. So if you ever do get bored of being left alone it’s an option.

2 Likes

Would Stark help Emperor become more innovative and also with creativity aspects?

1 Like