Day A:

Emperor ZP
Love Bomb ZP
Libertine ZP

Day B:

Mogul ZP
Love Bomb ZP
Libertine ZP

Are you talking about the ‘Limiting People Remover’ (I think that’s what it’s called) module?

1 Like

Yeah. That’s the one

Seeing as it’s your Dad, your hesitation is understandable. I wonder if that module simply removes those people or if the potential for them to simply begin to shift their behavior that causes them to be ‘limiting’ exists, as well.

2 Likes

Chosen ZP or HOM seems like it may help with this. Since it’s your dad chosen will rub off or HOM might help you to deal with him in a way that gets him on track in a better way.

1 Like

Today was Emperor+Love Bomb+Libertine day. All ZP of course.

I’m still getting the majority of my customers tipping more than they initially indicated they would. At first, I thought maybe it was Uber Eats sending me “better” customers now that I went over 1000 deliveries as of last Friday.

But, I had it happen today too…and I started thinking that perhaps that line of thought isn’t giving credit where it’s due. Saint mentioned to me that Mogul ZP has quite a bit “results enhancers” and some manifestation scripting.

I am feeling like this that I’m seeing is a combination of Mogul manifesting, and Love Bomb working on my gratitude or something. Call it Self Love Bomb…because I felt damn good about Palpatine today.

On another manifestation front today, I was driving past the highway ramp that goes North to the next town up from where I was today. I thought “I haven’t been to that town in a while. I think I’d like to take a delivery up there today.”

I went and parked at the shopping center I wait at in that town. about half hour later, a delivery came up…to take pizza from the shopping center to that town.

Another one: There’s a house I love taking deliveries to. It’s a waterfront home. off the main road, up a winding dirt road. The property is gated.

I was thinking just a few days ago that it’s been a while…“I’d love to take something there again. Love that house…love the water views”

A delivery popped up today…I just saw it was a hefty amount of $ to take some food to wherever.

I have a message I send to customers letting them know when I’m on the way: “Hiya (Name)! I’m Palpatine and I’m on the way with your goodies now!”

That message has contributed overall to having 98% satisfaction rating I think. Because I’m engaging with them and keeping them updated.

There’s a 2nd message I send if customers have opted for contactless, “Leave at the door” type delivery.

“I’ll send you a photo when I drop your stuff off. If you also want a ring of the doorbell or a knock on the door just to let you know when I drop it off, let me know.”

I sent that.
the guy sends back “Our house location is a bit wonky…have you delivered here before?”

Based on the address, I knew I had…but couldn’t remember specifics other than it being off the main road, up a dirt road.
So I sent “Yep. I remember making deliveries to that area and my app giving some hokey directions.”

About 4 or 5 minutes after I sent that, it clicked in my head that I knew exactly where I was going.

It’s the house I love taking stuff to!

I’ve been doing some mental/memory work using a different method when it comes to remembering people’s addresses and stuff…special directions.

I never could remember that one address before, just the water views.
Anyway, that modality I’m using for the memory stuff is apparently working…and is possibly even being supercharged by ZP.

It just clicked in my head “THIS IS THAT HOUSE!”

The past few days has been supercharged with near-instant manifestation. And I feel as if this is becoming part of who I am. Master Manifestor.

7 Likes

I’m definitely keeping stuff like this in mind. Getting him “right” isn’t top of my list yet. But I’m keeping all ideas on the table. So thank you.

I read more today from “No More Mr. Nice Guy”…a friend is also pushing for me to read “The Way of the Superior Man”…so that’s next.

I always thought I was a great lover because I focus on her getting hers first before I go to town. Turns out that’s one of the many “coping mechanisms” Nice Guys have.

Other stuff he lists in the chapter on sexual dysfunction, totally resonated.
So I’m thinking I need to run Primal ZP once that’s a thing. OR…PS and AscMogul.

Either way, I got some muckety-muck to tell to get the fuckety-fuck out.

5 Likes

That feeling when you are becoming more and more aware that all your adult life has more or less been one long string of coping mechanisms :upside_down_face:

1 Like

The awareness will be my salvation. Fear is the mind killer.

1 Like

Honestly, I get better results when I sometimes do that and sometimes just go for it. Keep her guessing.

2 Likes

I’ve started doing that more. I remember once I said “turn over. Imma try something.” Brief look of confusion and fear in her eyes, then she said “aight”

2 Likes

Did my first delivery. Then the car wouldn’t start. Acting as if it wasn’t getting fuel. Like fuel filter needing replaced. Or fuel pump gone out.

Before, being stranded at an apartment complex, I’d have had a melt down for a while. “Why me? Blah blah screw this shit”

Today, I felt a bit of that. Mostly my thoughts were dominated by “What’s the Stoic thing to do in this situation? Ah right, feeling shitty about it won’t fix anything.”

Popped the hood to check for any obvious visual indications of problems. Nothing.

Tried starting a few more times. It died right away each time.

I reasoned that I did just put fuel in today, so there’s a chance the gas I bought was bad or had water in it.

10 mins of that, and I decided to just get it towed home. Called my insurance’s roadside assistance. Got it towed. Took an Uber home. The tow drivers won’t usually let people ride with them. I assume for liability stuff.

Got home. The car starts fine now. W. T. F.

I guess I manifested myself some time off.

Or I’m manifesting stuff from some of my negative baggage that needs cleared out

I recall a very recent convo with a friend where I said I will do this delivery stuff as long as I need but I can’t do it forever. Maybe this is a manifestation of those thought patterns.

6 Likes

Like clockwork, my dad texts me every 2 days: “Call me”
I’ve tried just quietly dropping down the number of days I call him.

He’s like that algorithm Google uses when you set it up to check POP3 emails. The more emails you have when they check the server, the more often they check. Google supposedly gets down to only checking those twice per day if you hardly have emails.

I built a way around that using automatic “tickler” emails my server send to the POP3 account I use. That’s for a different post though.

The more often I call him just because he says “Call me”…the more he wants me to call.
It got so crazy at one point he called me THREE TIMES in one day just to “check in and see how you’re doing.”

One of those times, we said our goodnights and hung up…and he called 20 MINUTES LATER to say hi.

Yeah, I’m complaining, and could just say “Dude, you want to talk too much for me. Especially given the fact I really detest phone calls as a form of communication anymore”

But he’s the master of emotional manipulation. I had him in mind when I bought PCC, but have been kinda iffy about running PCC for a long time. Kinda worried it’ll start digging up the many times I’ve given in to his insecurities.

I actually had it down to calling him once weekly for a while…but then he went and discovered he had ANOTHER SON…by some chick he hooked up with years ago.

And he’s all “This doesn’t mean I love you any less” and all this other stuff. I said “I’m an adult. I can handle myself” lol

So I am in my early 40s at the time, and go from being an only child to him asking “Have you called your brother today and see how he’s doing?”

And I finally said “It’s hard to think of anyone as a brother when I’ve never even met the guy. I don’t call him and check on him because we don’t know each other AT ALL.”

He did the “Oh, I see” thing.

The reason I bring up this OTHER SON is this guy hardly calls dad (Gee wonder why) and Dad is calling me MORE to make up for his sadness over that. This OTHER SON ruined it.

What’s funny is dad will text me “Call me”…20 mins later, he’ll text me “Did you get my text?”

I kinda just wanna send back “No” and then turn the phone off.

Dad tries that whole thing of “Ya know, son, one of these days I will die. I won’t be around anymore. THEN what will you do?”

And, sadly, my first thought is “Not talk on the damn phone all the time.”

4 Likes

Sounds like that’s something that you might have to look at fully if you want to get past it.
About half the crap DR dug out of the recesses of my skull last year was the ways in which I allowed my father to manipulate and control me, and how that lead me to give up my power in other situations and with other people.
It wasn’t pleasant to see, but once I understood what had happened and how and why, I had a much easier time taking control of my life back.

2 Likes

I’m considering pausing Emperor for the time being. sticking with Mogul and Libertine/Love Bomb. just to lighten my stack up a bit.

EDIT: Actually, I want to see what Mogul and Love Bomb can do. I suspect my money manifestations in regards to “work” have been from Love Bomb infusing me with a sort of loving/gratitude vibe.

5 Likes

Ran just Mogul and Love Bomb today. As my stack going forward is just Mogul and Love Bome every other day. To test out my thinking about if Love Bomb is introducing some later of self-love/gratitude to the Mogul manifestations.

It was shopping day for the wife today…where she does Instacart and I drive her and deliver the goods, so no testing scripting today for me.

I will say I felt less “Alpha” and “in charge of myself” today…but that happens on Instacart days anyway. Since I don’t do much and I can’t listen to my “@alpha” playlist on volume setting LOUD AF like I do when alone.

No subs tomorrow, so I’ll see if the subs from today can express with just my alpha playlist tomorrow.

I really wish ZP customs were here so maybe I could squeeze a few of them together into one nice 15-minute life-boosting sub.

2 Likes

I’m definitely not feeling the same “drive” as before. Still at home. Eating my ramen before I leave.

Feels like one of those days that could swing either direction, but harder to swing in the direction of productivity.

I’ll run my @alpha playlist in the car. Alone today so I can blare it whilst driving

If you meet the requirements you can apply to the ZP custom test:

I’m just ready for ZP customs to be the norm

2 Likes