Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Let’s not start this discussion please :smiley:

Nope, it’s all correct. Last time you asked me to confirm the messages he sent me and I did.
He sent me messages again this time, seems a bit more understanding but idk. Still a lot to solve for him, THAT’S for sure.

Either way, I hold no grudges and I told him to just show YOUR perspective which is why I answered. Still, he shifted the blame onto something else :wink:

See it as a manifestation to explain the concept better :wink:

4 Likes

In some countries in the world, healthcare costs are so high and medical insurance is expensive. More money is always helpful when it comes to medical treatment.

And it is not just the people with unhealthy lifestyles who have medical problems.

There are medical problems that perfectly healthy people will suddenly face.

Having said that, it is a blessing if one is in good health and doesn’t have to bother about medical expenses.

Often, that can’t be bought with money.

1 Like

Sorry that I am not willing now to write about my experience clearly but I did that before in a semi professional way . I acted a role a complete opposite to me .

resulted from this :

1. I still have access to this role (way of speaking, emotions, behaviours , etc
  2. this made me a big believer in (physicalize or acting as if or acting in front of a mirror and watching documentaries for pepole I want to imitate ) edit: I learned about this later at the time I was not aware of any thing related to (energy and LOA)
  3. personality is a fluid not static .
  4. the mirror of life gradually changed to copy the flair of this reality
    (This from long time ago ) this one of the incidents the evoked my curiosity in (mind power , Law of attraction , energy Etc)
1 Like

im not sure yet if its still safe exposure or not

@SaintSovereign what do you think?

like 1 week 2 zp titles

next week add one more title in total of 3 zp tiltes and repeat the schedule

1 Like

No, I didn’t. Honestly, I somehow overlooked that title, I would guess its name sounded too artistic, idk. :smiley: The truth is that I didn’t look for an major/alpha title until a month ago or so. I was so busy trying to improve my lacking areas to say so atm. (women and seduction), so I built my stack around that. I realized recently that it wasn’t the best idea as I don’t progress at a speed that I want to, so I am trying to build more balancing stack now.

Yup, during my road of self discovery (which btw seems to have enhanced by the ZP in the recent weeks), I thought about all of that subs to be good fit for me (except RM). I recognized Chosen to be awesome fit the moment I read the description, but given that in my job I am not in leadership position, I decided to skip it for a while (although I know there would be other benefits). I was debating between Emperor and Stark about which one to run next cycle and for the next few months (I am sure running both of them along with Wanted would be really to much for me) and decided it will be Stark. I don’t know in what category I would put Wanted, though. :slight_smile:

Thanks, @SaintSovereign !

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I don’t think I’ve mentioned this anywhere yet, but regarding the “permanency” of results:

I’ve had an issue since forever that limited me from eating enough, even with my intense workouts, it seemed like a mission impossible to eat enough, which is also why I’ve been able to deadlift 180kg in the past, but never really going above 70kg naturally, until WANTED was released.

Fast forward to the private test, I mentioned it multiple times that only WANTED is able to help me eat, and @SaintSovereign told me at the time that the reason for my appetite being higher is due to the physical shifting tech, so I thought to myself “shit, if I removed WZP from my stack, then my hunger will disappear with it”, which kinda started some overthinking in me, but it is also one of the reasons I ran WANTED for so long.

Well, it’s been over a cycle without it, and my hunger never left :stuck_out_tongue:

So why am I saying this, well, 2 reasons:

1- this shows that the baseline you reach at the end of a cycle, or at the end of your run of the sub, will stay with you (I didn’t mention the attraction stuff, cause Stark has that effect too, in a way).

2- @SaintSovereign i don’t think that my hunger only went up due to the physical shifting tech of WZP, I think it fixed a hormonal issue that I wasn’t even aware of :sweat_smile:.

4 Likes

And for Te Si Ne Fi(estj)?

Try every day to add 1 liter of milk. This helped me to go up with my weight.
It is plus 400-600 kcal, depending on the type of milk.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, we have an error with Q. It’s not a huge one, but we’ll have to delay EoG / QL until tomorrow. :frowning:

13 Likes

I feel this is most relevant here. Primarily have ran Emperor and Chosen since the start of ZP preview, with Spartan, RICH, and most recently Love Bomb as the third components to these cycles.

8 Likes

Intuitively, which subs do you think have pushed you the most to make that change into a person who finds joy in discipline?

Your post fits perfectly with the SC Framework discussion …

Chosen & Emperor expand and focus/restrict each other,
but they lead to an Extreme life that needs a Social/Fun Balancing title.

Use Daredevil as your 3rd component in the next cycle.

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

I’d say 90% of that is from Emperor and 10% (the joy part) from Chosen. But I sense Emperor is the main driver of this.

2 Likes

That’s very enlightening and makes a lot of sense based on the experiences I’ve had.

Daredevil sounds cool, but Primal Seduction seems to be calling my name :wink:

1 Like

That’s so interesting. Thanks for sharing!

I wouldn’t have imagined Chosen to have that effect, although I only ran the OG sub for a single cycle before swapping to the experimental Chosen From Within, which has practically made me forget how the OG made me feel.

Lots to think about, thanks again Ice.

1 Like

You’re very welcome.

The positivity from Chosen really does seem to shine through to give that sense of joy and optimism throughout the days. I am fortunate to be working in a field where I am helping other people on a daily basis (healthcare) which I’m certain helps Chosen execute that positivity and joyousness.

Another thing to consider: those who are leaders tend to “have their shit together” and are typically organized and disciplined individuals. Leaders, in my experience, aren’t usually people you look at and think of as lazy. They’re people you can look up to and aspire to be like, and that oftentimes comes in the form of being highly productive, while making it seem easy.

6 Likes

@Simon

In your opinion.

What would be a good stack for a intj-t? Using that framework as a guide.

1 Like

Sorry man, I’m not a master at the types. I just know myself. :man_shrugging:t2:

The subs work with and leverage your personality anyway.

Run whatever fits your goals, and you feel called towards.
Stack to add skills, or restrict undesirable effects.

:hugs:

In 2020, some of us did try long-term stacks based on Personality Types or Astrological Charts

Ultimately though, I returned to the short-to-mid term Goals & Strategy way of choosing the subs.

:nerd_face:

4 Likes

No 5D ascension at the moment, but the promised 5G adoption is finally here and we can all experience “frequencies at a higher level?”. Perhaps those 5D ascension enthusiasts mistook 5D for 5G.

It’s the same as “the world is going to end this year” and "the world economy is going to crash (this time it is different)“. Say it every year and you will definitely get it right one day.

I once PhotoRead “Hannibal” (The 3rd published and last Thomas Harris novel chronologically regarding Lecter).
Did that to experiment with what Paul Scheele of Learning Strategies Corporation calls “Direct Learning”…which in the original version was Photoreading some “How to” books about a certain skill, and possibly a biography of someone who mastered that skill.

After all that, they’d have these people do the equivalent of Timeline Therapy, visit their future and then look back to see how the skills manifested.

Me and some others on the old Photoreading forum at LSC wanted to see if this would work just Photoreading about PEOPLE. To gain their insights, etc. Basically combining Photoreading about people with Napoleon Hill’s idea of the Council of Advisors, or whatever he called it.

I did it with Dr. Lecter, just that one book. It worked so well that for a while, his voice was in my head and would offer me advice on things. Like my own personal inner Dr. Lecter.

I Photoread the book. Then lied down after, on my back, eyes closed.

I just kept thinking “Hannibal, are you there?” several times…nada.

On a whim, I thought “Dr. Lecter, are you there?”

and heard Anthony Hopkins’ voice (rather than Brian Cox) say “Hello, Bill”

Talk about waking the fuck up out of a trance in a flash.
Turns out “he” only answered to “Dr. Lecter”…lol

The most striking thing I remember of “him” helping me out with something is I was at my kitchen table one day working on a cryptogram puzzle…and was stuck.
I closed my eyes “Dr. Lecter, I could really use some help with this one”

I opened my eyes, and very briefly, where one of the letters was on the page, I instead saw the letter it should be…like “he” was showing it to me. I tried it out, and it worked! It also served as a lever to get me unstuck on the rest of the puzzle.

He never gave me any culinary recommendations, probably a good thing.

EDIT: That was on 2003 or 2004 when I did all this…“He” hasn’t shown up for a very long time now.

8 Likes