Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

This is what I mentioned in the PM I sent you.

I am not sure if this is the case for me, but I will be testing it after the next washout.

NOTE, THIS COULD BE COMPLETE BS, JUST A THOUGHT OK

Every time I run RICH, for example, I get a blockage in my digestive system. Not something medical, it “feels” blocked. I would argue, that’s the lower chakras.
They ARE responsible for survival, I.e. money, right?

So after a bunch of recent ME runs I had this “insight” to run Sex Mastery, maybe even stack it with Primal, to fix the sexual issues that I KNOW exist in my lower chakras. This could free up the blocked energies towards manifesting more money.

(Mind you, RICH still works, but I FEEL it could be more)

To match this to the message of Saint. For money to truly come into your life (or let’s call it ABUNDANT ENERGY which is what a lot of money really is) one must heal a specific emotional blockage.
E-MOTIONS. ENERGY in MOTION.
GET IT?

I really can only recommend everyone to run 2-3 loops of Mind’s Eye for the inner intuition. The insights I get are awesome (although this one could be not it haha)

That’s a BIG stack, but I like the idea of Stark or RM being the balance.
You’re right (I am INFP), when I ran Chosen I was too much “in the skies” and not really focusing on the earthly things. On Stark this got better, but the best on RICH so far.

I might, however, replace Emperor with PS. Primal definitely plays better with my natal chart.

THANK YOU for everything by the way @SaintSovereign and @Fire
I know y’all are working you’re asses of and we’re still demanding new titles all the time, but I - for one - truly enjoy the “ERB-Idea” :wink:
(Expansive, Restrictive, Balance)

5 Likes

i think i explained myself not in the best way, while re-reading my post lol

what i meant is

Day 1 : 1x stark 1x ascension
day 2 : rest
day 3 : 1x stark 1x ascension
day 4 : rest
day 5 : 1x stark 1x ascension
day 6 : rest
day 7 : 1x Paragon
day 8 : rest
day 9 : 1x stark 1x ascension
day 10 : rest
day 11 : 1x paragon
… and then resuming with the 3 zp titles instructions

thats what i meant, like can i ditch paragon for just the next on days and then add it back and resume on my 3 zp listening pattern ?

freak i cant even explain myself well, i had only 3 hours of sleep cause of stark it made me feel like im on 192923932mg of coffee

anyways thanks bois duno if im making sense hahah but i will see.

3 Likes

This is fine. You are still following the 3 ZP titles max, 1 loop each and running Paragon once in a while in the beginning.

You can actually continue that Day 1 to Day 8 routine indefinitely (along with the washout every 21 days of course).

2 Likes

This has been my experience, although due to restricted ability to take action in some areas the development I’ve seen is in the area of my work: Since starting ZP:

• Nominated for employee of the month
  • Noticing more customers telling me at end of calls “you’ve been amazing, you’ve calmed me down, fixed everything, thank you thank you!” and being effusive in their praise
  • Still employed by a major company despite not taking the jibbly jabbly
  • Bank balances going up without changing anything major in my actions
  • Given free vouchers for sites like Ebay to a pretty significant (to me) value

And that’s without even going into other spheres.

18 Likes

You know, if you truly believed what you say there, you wouldn’t need to write 4,000 word posts because cosmic karma would take care of it.

But what I see in this and the post before that is a hurt ego, a spiritual ego.
You talk down on people because you know everything from the higher realms. This FULLY blocks any introspection.

I know what Saint is referring to because I was the person you misguided. Maybe not intentionally. Maybe everything had great intent, but intent alone is not sufficient. You also need to reflect on the actions you took, and they WERE harmful for the company.

If you could FINALLY accept that you DO NOT know everything lol then maybe we could have some of your insights back (many of which I highly appreciated, and remember Saint hesitated a while before banning you because of what you contributed).

There’s a lot of negative energy in your post, covered in “enlightenment.”

8 Likes

I read most of this before it was deleted and it made my eye twitch like wild, you gotta do something about yourself guy. It’s like a nest of snakes in your energy.

E: I came here to post that I’m not sure which subliminal it is but I’ve noticed a massive increase in my hand/eye coordination overall. And better proprioception as well. I was hoping to see these results from Spartan but that’s not in my playlist yet!

5 Likes

You running ME, Stark or RM?

I did a single loop of RMZP the day it was released, don’t own stark. Had been running ME and MEZP previously though. It seemed the obvious culprit for this gain, but I’ve not put any effort into visualizing these particular tasks. I’m just finding myself doing them effortlessly, I’m wondering if it’s Sage Immortal’s “get through your mundane day efficiently” scripting.

1 Like

I wasn’t implying that @DarkPhilosopher has no personality. I was looking for his philosophical musings on the topic

Now @RVconsultant that is an entirely different situation

:rofl:

9 Likes

I am super excited for EOG ZP but I may not run that quite yet. I had a physical done at the doctors office yesterday and I have some health issues that need to be addressed first so I will probably go with Emperor Fitness ZP stacked with Dragon Reborn ZP. What’s the point in being wealthy if you don’t have your health?

9 Likes

This is amazing. I like this schedule.
I see I was not able to think out of the box to make a subliminal listening routine. I was somehow arranging my stacks in between 7 days. But I see I can use two different weeks in two different ways lollll :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Nothing for the ladies yet … Seductress maybe? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

How would you compare that to the idea of running Paragon?

3 Likes

It will be done soon! At the rate at which they are releasing the ZP updates, you can expect something by this week or the next. At the latest before the end of this month.

1 Like

I was still wondering if I should be insulted or not. I guess I wasn’t the only person to misinterpret that one. :slight_smile:

I think everybody has a personality. The question is if it’s possible to change it or to be between multiple personalities (also an easily misinterpreted statement).

I myself identify as an extreme INTJ-A (most percentages are above 85%) even though the test usually ends up showing me as ISTJ-A. When studying both I know I’m INTJ no matter what the test states. Even got their premium profile to check.

However, last year I was still firmly in the INTJ camp according to the test. Did my subliminal journey change aspects of myself? I know I’ve become more intuitive and empathetic, but that’s the things both those personalities actually have in common.

So if you’re looking for a thought experiment with people here, who thinks it is possible to change oneself so completely we end up in a different personality? Or will we always stick with the one we have and be forced to use mental effort to display characteristics of another? To name an obvious example of this, can an introvert ever become an extrovert or will they even with lots of practice, subs and habit changes only display extroverted behavior (which mentally wears them out until they are alone to recharge)?

3 Likes

Please don’t talk like that about people, especially about somebody unable to defend themself. Somebody found some kind of religion which caused him to walk a different path, it’s not up to us to judge him for it. At least not publicly.

13 Likes

This Balancing sub concept reminds me of one of my crazy Qv1 overload stacks…

Good old days of naivete.

@Invictus is probably going through this phase right now.

:grin:

2 Likes

It worked because his mind was never really certain which of his goals he was actually working on. :slight_smile:

Of course, with ZP that’s only a 1 hour and 15 minutes stack.

Disclaimer: Don’t. Just… don’t.

4 Likes

Hahaha I was kinda doing something similar.

But now I’m just chilling with Stark, ME and Chosen, along with a 4th sub on a “as needed” basis.

ME would soon get replaced AsC, and Chosen could leave once it fulfills its purpose.
So I might end up doing my favorite routine, which is 3x Stark ZP :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Mine was only 1 hour. All files were played simultaneously.

:upside_down_face:

2 Likes