-=ZP=- Reshaping Myself: Emperor/Heartsong/Spartan

:rofl:

Interesting. Thank you for elaborating.

:white_check_mark: 1x Spartan ZP

Last night I had many dreams of things that made me feel insecure and not loved at some point in my life. Im pretty sure Heartsong is hitting very deep.

:white_check_mark: 60 Minutes Boxing Practice.

I feel like Im about to break a threshold, Im feeling frustrated about my practice and lots of anger is pouring out.
Usually when Im about to find a strong limitation, I begin to feel like quiting. If I do, I get to keep my limitation and increase my frustration, if I dont quit things get a lot better. I just have to push through it a little to get to the other side.

2 Likes

Maybe because:

And I think that it was a good idea to keep it. What made you change your opinion?

Actually Spartan is theoretically my favorite title and I’m not using it because I need to take care of some things first, to prepare the soil.

1 Like

Me too! I read somewhere on the forum that Saint posted that you needed a minimum of 3 cycles of a ZP title to really integrate its benefits (let me find that quote for accuracy).
I had already listen to 2 cycles of Spartan, so it makes sense to go for that 3rd one.

1 Like

Here you go @Parakonan

If you read the whole post, you’ll see hes talking about permanency of results.

1 Like

:white_check_mark: Emperor ZP - Heartsong ZP.

Well today I woke up at 6am, picked up my headphones and did 1 loop each, then went back to sleep again, really love doing that.

I had a dream about my ex wife (damn Heartsong) I was picking her up at work as a surprise. I was hypnotized by her eyes, melted by her smile, I wanted to hug her, kiss her, touch her. I was in a bubble of pure love.

I woke up kind of disapointed she wasnt really there, just for a second before my rational mind kicked in and put me out of that drunk-like stupor. A voice said to me “Dreams are not ment to be taken literally” the angst that was forming immediately dissapeared.

Now while I walk the meaning of the dream comes to me intuitively, in feelings… Im comming to peace in a deeper way with my love life decisions.

A layer of guilt that was making me hold on to her is melting away.

:white_check_mark: 60 Minutes Boxing Practice
:white_check_mark: 2 × 45 Minutes Walk.

Practice today was amazing! Flow State, High Energy, all the good stuff.
My theory that ZP give its best results at about 12 to 24 hours after listening, is getting more evidence.

1 Like

Ive been feeling increasingly more frustrated today and for some reason I believe is related to Emperor… I kind of hate it right now and I want to drop it out of my stack.

I’ve had that feeling at times running Emperor and it will pass. It’s most likely recon you’re going through. Just commit to running it at least til the end of this cycle and I can almost guarantee you’ll be happy you did.

1 Like

Yes, most likely.

Thats the plan! Stick to my stack through the whole cycle and then decide.

1 Like

Im feeling disappointed at people, at myself, at life in general. Theres a feeling of sadness and regret lurking in the background.

At the same time I have an outside perception of it all, Im both the protagonist and the spectator.

2 Likes

Well… after a couple of hours I began to feel way better. I sense something different that I cant quite understand, but it feels good.

2 Likes

Im already planning my stack for when Im ready with the current cycle.

Candidates:

Sage Immortal ZP
Alchemist St4 ZP
Heartsong ZP

Minds Eye/Limitless Custom
  1. Minds Eye
  2. Limitless
  3. Eagle Eye
  4. A/SPS: Eyesight
  5. Polyglot
  6. Information Releaser
  7. The Lines
  8. The Single Point
  9. The Streams
  10. Dream Traveler
  11. Submodel Alpha
  12. All-Seeing
  13. Awakened Perception
  14. Intuition Enhancer
  15. SPS: Endocrine System
  16. Informaticon
  17. Unlimiter
  18. Mastermind
  19. I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
  20. SPS: Nervous System

The custom is the one I won at the cristmas contest, I hope I recieve it soon enough.

3 Likes

:white_check_mark: Spartan ZP
:white_check_mark: 45 Minutes Walk
:white_check_mark: 45 Minutes Walk (back home).

When I was walking to do my practice I was flooded by feelings of anger, frustration and resentment, not linked to a particular event, they seemed to be spreading to everything.

After a while the feelings turned into a very dark and depressive shadow, in which nothing felt worthy anymore, not even myself.

During practice I was hitting very quickly, very hard, and wanting to fuck somebody up. I got plenty of relief during practice. After a while I reached a peaceful state.

4 Likes

:white_check_mark: 100 Minutes Walking.

Today I have felt enormous amounts of rage and frustration with people.
Boxing allowed me to release most of it, but I wont feel good until I make a couple of decisions.
Really I know what to do, but Im not sure of the best way to do it, since being so angry clouds my thinking.

@anon2351792 how are you liking the Emperor Heartsong combo?

Thinking of running this stack at some point

1 Like

I did 1 cycle of Emperor with Spartan and CFW without too much trouble.

Now this 2 weeks of Emperor and Heartsong have been pretty intense, too much anger. Ive been listening according to the recommended schedule.

1 Like

@Ice I guess it makes sense that in order to love myself I have to heal of all the buried self hatred that is now coming out in the form of hating everyone and everything.

2 Likes

@anon2351792 I was gonna say that definitely seems like deep healing you’re going through from Heartsong. I’m sure it’ll subside and things will clear up soon

1 Like