Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

From all the pictures we’ve seen, they use studio equipment, lots of speakers & headphones, desktops & laptops with extra screens, VR headsets, AI software, strategy videogames, etc.

They also talk about martial arts, bodybuilding, travel, nootropics, movie scripts, linguistics, crypto currencies, et al.

We haven’t seen any altars, daggers, candles, talismans, photos of angels, weird diagrams on the floor, bottles of potions, or even any cats.

So … nerds or wizards … you decide.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:rofl:

11 Likes

We saw rippling arcane abs though :grin::grin:

3 Likes

They use key frecquencies
As everything is energy and energy is frecquency :star_struck:

Well more seriously maybe maybe not
It works it’s what matter

Edit : just to instill more doubt into you @Calm ,haven’t you seen saint profile pictures ? It’s what he instill his programm with , plus the previous one was refering sacred geometry too ! Maybe even principles like in the Kybalion ? Can you believe it !!! Plus do you see the reference of some khabalistic words in older subs ???

4 Likes

Could you please point me there; I have no memory of it!
Maybe it was in one of your secret ZP Research threads.

:sob:

Anyway, it was fun scrolling again through the pics in Saint’s journal.

:slight_smile:

do you guys listen to your titles when youre awake ? or during sleep?

i noticed that when i try to play the subs while im awake i can feel the effects more profoundly and i have tingling feelings

however when i sleep and start my playlist and wake up the next day i dont feel anything, i sometimes doubt that i played the subs, or that my phone crashed or something and i didnt play the titles correctly

feeling isnt everything i know , but thats making me think maybe its better to play the subs when youre awake to feel the effects after the loops

my rule was always thats the submind goes on and on and on and on when youre asleep, its where its mostly active, and its at this state its easier to re-program your submind thats why ive been doing it ever since i joined here and playing the titles when im asleep

ive got my results mostly playing my subs while im asleep. so im not sure how would it work if i start playing them while im awake at the start of the day

1 Like

Sigh.

How exactly does one take a “spell” and turn it into a subliminal anyway?

Let me be clear: There are no occult notions in any of our titles. Alchemist is the only title that we tell people who are hyper-concerned about this to avoid, and there’s no “occult” stuff in it, just a lot of scripting related to enhancing your own spirituality, regardless of what doctrine you follow. A Christian could run Alchemist and the only thing they’d experience is more devotion to their faith, especially the ZP version, which is 100% aligned with what YOU want.

Let me be clear again: There is no way for subliminal audio to force you to do anything you don’t want to do. The human subconscious does not allow this to occur, as the power of CHOICE and FREE WILL are universal laws that cannot be broken. You must consent for something to occur, even if that consent is given on a subconscious level, hence stonewallers or hard gainers, anger during reconciliation. It’s also why we don’t spend a lot of resources on resolving reconciliation – it’s a natural mental process of choosing whether to reject new information or integrate it into your life.

Our new anti-recon tech, want to know what it actually does? It’s special scripting that communicates to your subconscious that you always have the choice to say “no” to any scripting without evoking feelings of frustration.

In the “mind control” programs you’ve heard about from the CIA and such, like MK Ultra – note that they didn’t use subliminals or even just “implant ideas.” If you look at the released documents, they subjected individuals to incredibly intense torture and drugs to force them to disassociate and create an alter ego, then implanted the ideas in that “new” personality. Those programs also failed miserably, as most of the subjects went batshit crazy.

To include subliminal audio in the field of mind control or spells and the such is an unfair comparison.

The irony of the situation is, if these accusations were true, you’d be spending all your cash on our products rather than asking these questions. Instead, by posting what you perceive as “hard questions,” knowing some on the forum may not respond well to it, is an expression of what our scripting ACTUALLY contains: free will / independence, a strong sense of self and harmony between the conscious and subconscious minds.

That last part is why you’re probably feeling what you perceive as “astrology.” I’m guessing you’re either getting synchronicities (like repeating numbers or “angel numbers”), or feeling the “nudges” to take actions toward your goals because you’re actually aligned with your subconscious and can finally perceive those things.

Thing is, synchronicities like “angel numbers” isn’t even unique to subliminals. The same thing will occur if you practice daily meditation – just basic meditation – for a few weeks. Or, you really get into Yoga or the gym.

No, we don’t.

lol, ya’ll kill me. We literally told everyone the “secret.”

We have a crawlbot that goes through the forum looking for particular keywords and feedback. Those posts are then sent to us, where @Fire and myself categorize them based on the type of feedback it is. When we see patterns in the feedback, we escalate those patterns to the level of “Topic of Importance.” We watch those the closest, seeing if more people report the same. Then, we look at all the feedback and use the information to create a new version of the program.

EDIT: Why the hell do you think we made the roadmap? We got tired of categorizing the feedback ourselves with a bot that runs on command line and decided to make it easier by having you submit it to us.

Then, we take that new version and test it internally, then release it as an experimental, looking for certain things like flow factor (whether an individual quotes the script directly), among other things. When that occurs, we then watch for feedback, adjusting everything based on the patterns that you tell us.

Who would’ve thought that aggressively implementing customer feedback directly would be so successful? /s

Everyone wants answers to life and the universe. I wish we were more sophisticated that we could give them to you. But we are not sages, nor prophets, nor are we occultists. Just entrepreneurs with an incredible grasp and understanding of how to develop effective products based on customer feedback.

29 Likes

Just to make that clear I wasn’t especially believing you used special frecquency lol
That was for the joke, but just not to create any further misunderstanding yeah evryone who rode my post

It was for the wizardery joke lol

2 Likes

Can confirm this. Before ever finding any sort of subliminal, I used to meditate on and off. And every time I do meditate, I used to get angel numbers like 11:11, 11:42 and 42 loads of times.

I used to also get them whenever I was in a heightened state of awareness of being one with the universe or when I fell in love. A kind of trance-like state, now that I look back at it.

9 Likes

Lol, ya’ll kill me even more.

What does this even mean? The Kybalion is not occult, nor is it “magick.” It’s a metaphysical treatise on the natural laws of the universe. There are no spells or practices – it’s an incredibly dense read on how the universe seems to operate. No actionable information, hence why a lot of people don’t like it.

Thing is, these various concepts are found in every religion, alchemical practice and yes, some occult practices. Why? Because they’re universal laws, lol.

I’ll give a few examples.

The Hermetic Principle of “As Above, So Below,” which can be found in The Kybalion as the “Principle of Correspondence,” meaning the micro world and the macro world reflect one another (and the basis on which subliminals work, if you conduct inner work, your outer world will change) is found in the Holy Bible on multiple occasions.

One of those occasions is in “The Lord’s Prayer,” found in Matthew 6:9-13, but we’re going to look at verse 9 and 10:

9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Not convinced? Let’s jump to Matthew 16:19:

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

The Kingdom of Heaven, eh? And where is that? Let’s go to Luke 17:20-21

20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

And last but not least:

Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

In other words, your speech and thoughts have a direct result on your reality – these concepts are not unique to the Holy Bible, it’s not unique to any other religious text that references it, it’s not unique to The Kybalion, it’s not unique because they are very old universal concepts. New Agers took these same concepts, removed the religious part and called it “the law of attraction.” Proverbs 18:21 is directly referring to the concept we now call “manifestations.”

Also, this is not intended to turn into a debate about religion, so let’s not go there. I’m simply pointing out that certain ideas pervade all metaphysical thought and shouldn’t be attributed to something negative.

17 Likes

I can see @Fire sending you a message again how you always give out too much information when you’re pissed answering such threads on the forum haha

Of course, friend, it was in this great journal:

6 Likes

What you think about, you bring about.

People are literally just afraid to learn how much power they actually have over reality.

And trust me, since this has been SUPERCHARGED for me with ascension chamber, I did get a feeling of respect/fear coming up. It made me focus more on what I think and feel.

But this was always the case.

We manifest at all times. The subs just supercharge it and help us to see clearer WHAT we manifest by intention. Plus, healing a lot of shit ofc.

Anyway, great post!

6 Likes

Thanks everyone and Saint for clearing everything up I had in my mind. A huge magickal weight has been lifted off of my shoulders, lol.

Sorry for starting commotion on this thread. Let’s end this discussion, and get back to ZP topics and things of that matter

5 Likes

So basically the Bible quotes that you posted are an allegory for inner work being reflected outward?

Ask yourself this. What is magic or a spell but focused intention?

2 Likes

Yes, but “As Above, So Below” actually refers to a synergistic relationship. For example, let’s say you had a group of friends that were troublemakers, and when you hung out with them, you got in trouble. So, your parents forced you to move in with your aunt. Now, you have no friends, therefore, you don’t get into trouble.

Now that you’re not getting in trouble, you have time to pursue your passion of electronic music production. You pour all of your efforts into that, and release an amazing, award winning indie record four years later.

Here’s an example of the “outside” changing the “inside.”

9 Likes

This is a synchronicity. This theme has been coming up for me a lot in the past week.

I described it in a meeting last Thursday and I even mentioned it today.

There is a Chinese saying: 孟母三遷

It means ‘Mencius’ Mother Moved Three Times’.

It’s about the importance of selecting environmental context.

7 Likes

I can confirm.

I’ve been running Sage immortal recently, and my devotion to Islam has increased, because that’s what I’m 100% aligned with.

@Calm if there’s anything that you’re going through, just talk to us, we are all here for you, and instead of coming up with things that go against logic, try to first dive deep within yourself and ask:
am I going through reconciliation? Are my limiting beliefs surfacing and being dealt with?

You’ll find peace when you answer those.

10 Likes

I can’t be the only one who thought of Fresh prince.

12 Likes

Since you did your loop of Sage it looks like you got older by 10 years hahaha

2 Likes

ROFL. :wink:

I was referencing Fresh Prince. I watched Bel-Air last night (since I was taking a day off) and it was still on my mind.

6 Likes