Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

I think the ones who are okay with shorter time of listening are more influenced rather than whose who run 15 minutes and okay with that, cause the first of group people need less time for their subconscious to process and absorb subliminals.

4 Likes

Actually this makes more sense, thanks for that.

2 Likes

I think that is a great point.

Also,

The process of integrating a subliminal is one of receiving and integrating a message. It’s probably better to use a learning-based metaphor rather than one based on physical-transfer.

Remember how when you were in school there were people who grasped certain subjects very, very quickly? They only needed to be told or shown once and they were already getting it. Then there were those who needed more time and repetition to feel competent and comfortable with the subject.

15 minutes seems to be okay for me right now. And I want to keep things simple. So I just play it for 15 minutes every other day and let it roll.

Maybe one day the variable lengths will become official and 3-, 7-, and 15-minute versions of a track will come with each purchase. At that point, I’ll try it, but for now…I seem to be just staying with the 15.

2 Likes

I agree with all that’s said but it FEELS to me like something else.

My mind doesnt like the 15 minutes because, maybe, it just doesnt like to get the same stuff repeatedly?

I guess there is some repetition in 15 minutes, otherwise we couldn’t cut down to 3 just like that, right?

Maybe my mind is like “OK I GET IT, LET ME WORK THROUGH THIS FIRST”

At least that’s how it FEELS to me :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve mentioned it before but there’s a very real difference between subliminal content vs more general input for me. 15 minutes every other day isn’t just recon, I kind of lose my ability to form coherent thoughts, bump into things, cognitive ability takes a huge hit, etc. It’s very unproductive for me. I can’t say why that happens.

So I switched to 3 minutes every other day recently and even that was too much. I’m on my 5 day washout now and I feel terrible, lethargic as hell and almost fell asleep at my desk the other day. That tells me there was a lot backed up I needed to process.

It’s an interesting phenomenon for sure. Wish I had more concrete answers.

3 Likes

Read this, mate:

1 Like

Oh damn only once or twice? Definitely hasn’t been the case for me. But since dropping down to 3 minutes it’s much more tolerable.

1 Like

Yeah see his edit. It happens more with titles that are difficult for you to run. And that is different for anyone.

But I do also notice when I am overloaded, I mumble a lot, can’t formulate proper sentences, etc. But yeah it resides about after a day and is a reminder that I need to cut down on loops :smiley:

2 Likes

At this point I’m convinced everything is difficult for me to run lol. I just have to work around it.

Alchemist + Dragon Reborn?

1 Like

I do have dragon reborn, just not too big on healing titles these days. It’s too unpredictable for me.

It’s more like DR will amplify all other subs and makes it easier to run them. I definitely noticed that.

However, there is also an increase in potentially being fucked up haha

Then again, I feel like Stage 2 is much tougher than ST1 (which has the sub improvement).

3 Likes

Just wait untill you get to stage 3… that one is an experience.

1 Like

This I totally get and would be a great result from DR. But I can’t risk the gamble. Down the road when I have more of a foundation and I know healing won’t heavily destabilize my life definitely. But there’s way too much crap going on right now to be messing with my already shaky foundation.

2 Likes

change ‘potentially’ to ‘inevitably’ and I’m on board.

2 Likes

Same here when it comes to running DR. St 2 is tougher than St 1 since it works on a very deep level addressing our traumas and emotional wounds. It’s really energy-consuming and… “divine” (liberating) at the same time. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I would also add the adjective “temporarily”, thank God. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Please enter a support ticket right now about this to get more guidance.

@RVconsultant Should I include any other details?

So your recommendations can be better specified to you, I think the other detail that is very important is mentioning that you have a history of almost chronic reconciliation. It’s not your fault. I had really bad reconciliation at times with Qv2. I felt like I was in hell at times. ZP has been so much better for me, and I hope soon things can be much better for you. Would you please post their reply?

2 Likes