Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Alchemist + Dragon Reborn?

1 Like

I do have dragon reborn, just not too big on healing titles these days. It’s too unpredictable for me.

It’s more like DR will amplify all other subs and makes it easier to run them. I definitely noticed that.

However, there is also an increase in potentially being fucked up haha

Then again, I feel like Stage 2 is much tougher than ST1 (which has the sub improvement).

3 Likes

Just wait untill you get to stage 3… that one is an experience.

1 Like

This I totally get and would be a great result from DR. But I can’t risk the gamble. Down the road when I have more of a foundation and I know healing won’t heavily destabilize my life definitely. But there’s way too much crap going on right now to be messing with my already shaky foundation.

2 Likes

change ‘potentially’ to ‘inevitably’ and I’m on board.

2 Likes

Same here when it comes to running DR. St 2 is tougher than St 1 since it works on a very deep level addressing our traumas and emotional wounds. It’s really energy-consuming and… “divine” (liberating) at the same time. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I would also add the adjective “temporarily”, thank God. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Please enter a support ticket right now about this to get more guidance.

@RVconsultant Should I include any other details?

So your recommendations can be better specified to you, I think the other detail that is very important is mentioning that you have a history of almost chronic reconciliation. It’s not your fault. I had really bad reconciliation at times with Qv2. I felt like I was in hell at times. ZP has been so much better for me, and I hope soon things can be much better for you. Would you please post their reply?

2 Likes

What do you think causes chronic reconciliation for users?

Most definitely.

And my remark was definitely gallows-style ‘recovery’ humor.

Really facing oneself is not for the faint of heart.

3 Likes

I still wish like hell I would have had access to SubClub back like 2000 but Saint and Fire were probably 12 at the time

12 Likes

Thanks for that. I’ll post the reply once I hear back.

1 Like

I wish I knew.

Hah I wish I had these when I turned 16! Would have been great.

2 Likes

May I propose a theory?

Have you tried Rebirth with your stack?

Last words humor

Executioner, burning me at the stake for heresy:

“This is the end for you. Any last words?”

Me, taking me out earbuds:

“Sure, if you want. Rebirth should be hittin’ aaaany moment now…”

Executioner: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Me: :fire:

3 Likes