New Support Article: Zero Point Listening Instructions

Thanks

1 Like

Does the time of day matter? I gotta go to Dave and busters for my sister’s birthday today, and there’s smut ideas I gotta write down or get rid of(pron tabs) when we get back in two hours, it’s currently 3:13pm

It depends, if you’re someone who finds yourself energised by ZP subs then you can listen in the morning. If you find yourself sleepy or wiped out after listening, listen in the evening.

This’ll be the first stack with ZP

Is there an official update to the 7min reduced listening time for the 15minutes ZP subs?

Thanks @StateOfBeing
but I was referring to

I cannot find @SaintSovereign take on that, I remember it was a recommendation for one user, but I dont remember more.

The recommendation was in Saint’s journal, and not just specific to one user.

I myself have been running subs at 7 minutes since reading that post. I believe @AlexanderGraves has also adopted a similar method.

3 Likes

Yes, works like a charm for me! Much less overexposure effects.

4 Likes

How about 7m30s? Making it exactly 50% of the original runtime.

1 Like

What is that GIF from?

I think Futurama, but I honestly don’t know. Just came across it randomly.

I am currently doing 5 minutes, so 1/3 of the runtime. Works even better it seems lol
Might just be my sensitive mind tho (and sometimes not good sleep)

2 Likes

I was doing this, but after adding in AsCh it felt unsettling that I would run AsCh for the full 7 minutes yet run a regular ZP title for 5 minutes. Felt like AsCh needed to be shorter than the main titles so I increased the main titles back to 15.

Run AC for 3 minutes :smiley:

1 Like

Have you done that?

That’s a funny idea, but I’m going to instead ask @SaintSovereign advice here on how to balance a 7-minute AC with the experimental shorter runtime strategy for ZP Mains.

3 Likes

Ended up deciding to ignore the feeling and continue 5 minute subs with 7 minutes AsCh. No problems.

2 Likes

Washout will be done in a few and I’m not sure whether to continue with current rotation or go back to the old one since both are cool and help me quite a lot. I must have missed the article of stack rotation, can someone please point me in the right direction…

I don’t think it’s been released yet.

1 Like

Has someone already tried one sub every other day for 3 subs - stacks? I mean following a schedule such as :

Day 1 Sub 1
Day 2 Rest
Day 3 Sub 2
Day 4 Rest
Day 5 Sub 3
Day 6 Rest
Repeat

2 Likes