A Road to Sexual Freedom (PS + Wanted + more)

Yeah, if I remember SM was for people who didn’t want to run PS or Khan while being in a relationship and still get their skills sexually.

Diamond is more related to sexual energy so it’s fine!

2 Likes

Ok, so adding SM to PS would be redundant

Would be redundant but would also give your brain more of a SM focus, so if you want that, it would still be fine.

3 Likes

Time for another update. On Friday I ran my loops of Wanted and PS ZP.

Yesterday I went through some kind of minor emotional breakdown. It was driven by external event of feeling like one of my close friends is betraying me (I wont go into detail here), but I wonder how much ZP has to do with it. What happened made me realize a few things:

• It seems like I need some more emotional healing.

• Even though there is an improvement, I still get too attached to certain girls and don’t have the “there are plenty of fish in the sea” mentality yet.

• Connected with what I wrote, there is still much improvement I need regarding my self esteem and confidence.

• I realize I am always looking for the shortcuts in my subliminal stack and maybe expect sometimes too much from subliminals.

And further reasoning for this is that I notice effects from Wanted, I definitely do. I receive most random compliments, received unexpected gift a few days ago, people are usually even too nice with me etc…but…there are mostly girls I do not have interest to be with, older women, guys trying to befriend me…almost everyone except the ones I want. I read a few other people had the similar issue.

All this might be just heavy recon and I will make my decision on the final day of upcoming washout period, but currently my thoughts and feelings suggest me following:

• To drop both PS (I don’t notice many its effects for now, and I am most definitely not a person who likes to approach many women, also it might be in collision with Wanted archetype I want to create) and Diamond (I don’t really need it for now).

• Run just Wanted solo, or Wanted + Chosen (I need confidence boost and I am sure Chosen will align extremely well with me), or even go with Wanted + Regeneration stack.

I still believe I don’t need that much emotional healing and that nature of ZP titles will help with this, so I am leaning towards one of first two options. My goal is to tackle before mentioned points and to become a really Wanted man I am sure I can become.

So guys please give me your thoughts on this.

1 Like

One interesting observation about Diamond which seems to be in line what some of the others experienced:

Yesterday I listened to my second loop of Diamond ZP. Today I went to the gym and I can just feel I have so much strength! I increased weights on some major exercises by 20% or so, and just felt raw, animalistic power lol.

I don’t know if Primal has its part here, but I’ve been listening to PS ZP for almost 3 weeks now (and PS generally for about 3 months) and I am sure I would have noticed it before, so I am pretty sure its Diamond. It seems to increase your testosterone level quite noticeably.

1 Like

As much as i love that WANTED + CHOSEN combo. I definitely think that WANTED simply gets you to all your goals if you get all the results you want. I def think running it solo may be the right call for now. While chosen def helps a shitton with confidence, and fast, wanted should do the same thing as invictus has often mentioned. I kinda feel like adding anything to wanted, untill you got at least partly the results you truly want, may just be diluting your stack.

2 Likes

I feel like sexuality and attraction from woman is something not all men have… Some have problems with it and it seems harder to get results compared to other subliminals… Almost like problems with woman always stems from trauma and bad learning.

2 Likes

I was close on deciding to run Wanted solo for the next 21 days, but as you may know we will get a nice Christmas surprise (Libertine ZP and Emperor ZP), so I must include my favorite sub so far in the stack. :slightly_smiling_face:.

So my stack will be Wanted ZP + Libertine ZP. I will probably add one more rest day between the loops, so it will be 1 loop of each sub every 3rd day. I think it is a wise strategy.

Regarding my washout, it is day 4 now and I don’t have to report anything special so far. I’ve been very busy, so I am tired a bit these days, was a bit moody previous days, but I think that all standard recon symptoms now passed and I am feeling good again.

2 Likes

How is it going wanted with libertine?

2 Likes

Well, as the matter of fact, it isn’t going. xD I have Covid, so I am in isolation now and switched to run Rebirth instead of Libertine for now.

I have run Libertine ZP 2 times prior the New Year, but I think I only experienced the glimpse of it. Got few interesting interactions with women on the New Year’s eve, but it was New Year’s eve and I also run Wanted and I had a very interesting prop, so I can’t really tell how much was Libertine contributing to it per se. I need more exposure and testing of it.

Meanwhile, I realized that I need some more healing and something to really push these subs, so I started to run Rebirth along with Wanted. I am also tempted to run Regeneration also, reading about awesome experience @AlexanderGraves had with it. So I will probably include Regeneration in it, at least until the end of this 21 day cycle.

I also realized I desperately need an alpha title in my stack, so I might run Emperor next cycle instead of Libertine along with Rebirth and Wanted. I will think about it some more.

On the side note, I realized that I have much lower libido now that I removed PS from stack. I also managed to NoFap for like 2 weeks without any problems, which is very interesting, because I wasn’t consciously thinking about it and personally find that practice a bit silly, but maybe ZP is helping somehow with sexual energy transmutation, I don’t know. I need to observe that some more.

3 Likes

Today is the end of my second 21 day ZP cycle, so I will try to summarize my experience the last few weeks:

• First of all, because of the Covid thing (which is now behind me), I haven’t had much socializing this cycle, so I didn’t test appropriately Libertine yet.

• Today I got a first major recon in a while! I played Regeneration in the morning, and in the afternoon I was very grumpy and very easily irritated. I also happened to raise my voice to some people around me and complain loudly, and that doesn’t happen often. Good thing is that I see this recon as a sign of sub working its thing. Today was my second loop of Regeneration. A few days ago it was my first loop. I tested listening to it before bed (I normally listen to subs in the morning or early afternoon), and I couldn’t sleep almost all night. So no more that kind of experimenting. That saying…

• I almost don’t get any recon from Wanted anymore. I don’t know if this is a sign to up the loops or what? Even I added Rebirth to Wanted, I feel my results are kinda slowing down, BUT I did get back my face “glow” effect the last couple of days and I am very happy because of that. I had that glow last couple of weeks on Wanted Qv2. Also, from the last days of my previous washout, I got some pressure/tingling sensations in my nose. Sometimes its very pronounced, sometimes not…and my nose is what I consider one of my main “weakspots” physically. Even I have been experiencing these sensations for a while now, I didn’t notice any evident change yet. Perhaps it will need more time and somehow my subconscious is fighting it.

• My drams are not so vivid as during the first ZP cycle, but I’ve noticed something interesting. I ran Elixir Lifecharger twice on off-days before sleep and I experienced some of the most vivid dreams and most dreams in a night that I can recall. One of these nights, my wristband recorded astonishing 15 REM cycles! I woke up really groggy after that much dreams, but they were somewhat profound as they touched topics like my studying period, early work experiences and probably some more things I can’t recall. So I look forward to experiment with it some more. Do note that it was before I added Regeneration to my stack.

From tomorrow I will start another washout. It will probably last 7 days. I want to experiment if added days to my washout can do me good. Also, I decided to run Wanted and Emperor next cycle along with Rebirth, even though I am tempted to see how Lovebomb works and to continue experimenting with Libertine…but I now that I can’t fit them all and the core Wanted ZP + Emperor ZP are the must. I am so eager to start listening to Emperor!

3 Likes

First of all, I must say I was having really hard recon from Regeneration the last few days. It was the most recon I’ve experienced on a ZP sub, and maybe even on any sub. Good thing it is passed, but I don’t know if/when I will be running Regeneration again.

So, regarding my next stack, I am having second thoughts about 2 subs in my stack. Wanted as a core sub stays, but:

• Now that Ascension is in ZP (and I have it, but have never run it), I am debating whether to use Ascension or Emperor. I don’t need money relating scripting for now, just to improve my confidence and sexual aspects, and Ascension is more focused sub, so in theory should work quicker. I know Emperor is very sexual script, but I don’t know about Ascension, can anyone tell me about it? If it contains similar sexual scripting like Emperor, I would run it, otherwise Emperor is the way to go.

• I am not sure how Rebirth is helping me and couldn’t really quantify it, so I am just tempted to test Love Bomb ZP or return Libertine in the stack.

1 Like

I was in a similair position where i ran emperor without really wanting to chase money, but kore for the confidence and sexual scripting. I have to say, for me it felt far to dense to use a sub like that. Not saying i didnt have good results, but it wasnt the best call and mu subconscious was very much pushing me to switch lol.

I really think ascension is the best call in this situation, it def has a lot of sexual scripting, only possibly not the scripting for in bed, but you can always run diamond for that.

3 Likes

Good news first: I think I got back my Wanted mojo back! Don’t know if it is probably Regeneration ZP I ran twice before the washout, or the washout itself, but I can say that some core effects from Qv2 Wanted are most certainly back:

• I already mentioned my face glow is back. I again see myself pretty.

• Girls I don’t even remember or recognize seem to remember me and are eager to talk to me. I had a few really interesting interactions the past couple of days.

• Strangers (both male and female) are super friendly to me. For example, guys I bump into are apologizing to me etc.

Secondly, even though I planned to do a 7 day washout, after reading Saint’s post that 3-4 day washout may be optimal, I decided to end the washout after 5 days.

So I decided about my next 21 day stack:

• Wanted - self explanatory, my core sub, I want to be more attractive and also work on my self image internally.
  • Ascension - like I already mentioned, I “desperately need” an alpha sub, so I decided Ascension is a way to go. It has much narrower focus than Emperor, so I should start to experience effects more quickly, at least in theory.
  • Love Bomb - I decided to take a different approach to healing and enhancing my stack. And what better way to heal than with infinite amounts of love, right? I just think of adding more good emotions will help raising my vibrational level and help manifest other goals with the side benefit of feeling good most of the time. :slight_smile:

So basically my stack changed from highly focused on seduction and sex to a stack about enhancing my self image, confidence and radiating pure love. I think I made a good choice.

I will be listening Love Bomb along with Wanted on one listening day and Ascension solo on another.

I will also experiment with cutting listening time of each ZP file to 7 minutes. I read cutting listening time to 5 - 7 minutes may produce interesting results.

Anyways, yesterday was my first listening day of a new cycle and I listened to Love Bomb ZP along with Wanted ZP.

Aaaand Love Bomb ZP seems to be amazing! It was first ZP that provided almost instant effect for me.

You can read in detail what was my first experience with Love Bomb ZP>

6 Likes

Have you run ascension before? If so. What benefits did you get?

No, actually I haven’t run any alpha title until now. That is the reason why I wrote “it is long overdue”.

Tomorrow will be my first loop. I will keep you posted. I purposely set the schedule in a way that Ascension is only sub for that listening day, so I can differentiate its effects more easily.

On the other note, I am having some recon now, I am really irritable and anxious right now.

2 Likes

I guess it’s time for another update.

It seems that combination of Wanted and Love Bomb is really doing great things for my self image and emotional stability. My baseline mood shifted quite a bit, from lets say slightly anxious and a bit moody to really content most of the time. Negative emotions do come sometimes, but they quickly dissolve. Also, I catch sometimes myself to basically involuntary smile for no reason. Also Love Bomb do have that short term ultima like boost of confidence and energy, but I can’t make it sustainable for now.

Wanted is working slowly, and I feel more and more happy about how I look. No drastic changes yet, but for example, it gives me some insights from time to time. Last thing was to guide me to take care more of my nails, as I don’t take care of it as most of other things regarding my appearance and I never put much importance on it… It resulted me paying more attention to it and buying a few new tools to combat that.

About Ascension…can’t really say much yet, I guess it needs a bit more time, but yesterday there was one situation where my behavior might been influenced by Ascension. Namely, I was in a bar with a group of friends. One guy here, who is more like an acquaintance to me, got a bit drunk and was acting pushy, trying to seduce various girls etc. It was a very crowded bar and I was standing next to one girl he obviously found interesting. He came to me and ask me to move, so he can stand next to her. I told him I won’t do that. He then basically tried to push me away, but I just didn’t care and didn’t move. He then gave up and defeatedly asked me if he could sit on one chair that was next to me (and in the opposite side from that girl) and after I said it was OK, he sat there with a sad, defeated expression. This was huge to me, because I don’t like confronting other people and in most situations I would have just moved away. But not anymore. Only power that other people have over us, is the power that we give to them.

But last week I got a better result. I was in a same bar with my friends and there were some good dancing music going on. I wasn’t quite in the good mood or did I have good energy. I don’t know how it happened, but I have found suddenly myself in the zone (I’ve run LB that day) and few girls started to obviously check me out. I almost immediately approached one girl that looked interesting to me and started dancing with her. After a few on dancing iterations, we were wildly making out. We repeated that a few times until the end of the evening. She was very interested in me, but did came with a friend, so I couldn’t escalate right there and take her home (in hindsight, I didn’t even try). I got her contact at least. What was also interesting and doesn’t happen that often to me, is that there was one other, also cute girl, competed for my attention. Partly because I didn’t want to get greedy, partly because I didn’t know how to handle that situation the other way, I ignored her (I liked the first girl more, obviously).

Anyways, we were chatting throughout a week and I was hoping we will meet this weekend, so I run Diamond instead of LB yesterday. Well…we didn’t, and probably because of this sub switching, I am now sitting home alone with very hard…RECON! :smiley: But we may meet tomorrow, so it might still prove a good choice.

Also, recently I feel I have much higher sexual energy, sometimes it is even hard to contain it. Don’t know if Wanted or Ascension are causing it, though.

I want to also note that I’ve been listening to subs to a 7 minute mark now, mostly according to the official schedule for 3 subs. Ascension is an exception and I listen to it full 15 minutes, because it is new sub in my stack. I listened to it 7 minutes first time, but I didn’t feel any effects the following days.

6 Likes

One other thing, don’t know if it is ZP guided, but I come up with a realization regarding my future mid term stack.

First, regarding the optimal alpha title. Even though I not necessarily like its “too social” component and I don’t watch superhero movies (that was a silly reason, lol), I think Stark is by far the optimal alpha title I should run, because:

• I consider myself a very smart (in traditional, IQ way) person. Also, I don’t like to always follow rules blindly, I like to do things my way most of the time. I’ve neglected my brain a bit, if I can say so. Stark will help me reach the new heights. Funny thing is that somehow I didn’t regard myself as a creative person because I was bad at art e.g., even though I am VERY creative when it comes to problem solving and some other things.
  • As I started a new job and got a learn a bunch of new things, it will help me with that massively. Another thing is that my mid-term aspirations are to find a suitable remote business model for myself .
  • Wanted gave me a taste of fame-like feeling, at least at certain social groups like my salsa class. Although it still seems a bit weird at times, I like it! And it seems I am more narcissistic than I allow myself to tell. Always felt it was a bad thing…
  • Even though I am not that social, improving my social skills and popularity will improve my life in all fields, from business to seduction. ZP subs are self guided, so I guess I wont “oversocialize” if I don’t want to.

Another thing I realized is…I NEED A CUSTOM. I want to create a nice “set and forget” type of custom that will cover my field of focus, and that right now is sex and seduction (pun intended).

So my plan after the next washout is to run:

• Stark ZP
  • Wanted/SS based custom
  • ZP sub that I will rotate on per need basis (ME, Libertine, Diamond…)

This way I will get all my main areas of need covered, will create a nice custom for my main goal, and still be flexible with the third title…NICE. My plan is to run Stark ZP and Custom together for at least 4-5 months. I don’t want to switch subs all the time anymore. This will simplify things very much, and hopefully get me nice results. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Aaaaand my Custom is ordered:

1. WantedQ Core
  2. Sex and Seduction Q Core
  3. Sex Mastery XQ Core
  4. Alexander’s Play
  5. Earthshaker – Sexuality
  6. Focused Arousal
  7. Gorgeous Manifestor
  8. Lion IV
  9. Chosen of Venus
  10. Seducer’s Gaze