A Road to Sexual Freedom (PS + Wanted + more)

From the last post, I have been thinking a bit about what my next step would be.

I now experience almost no recon or overload symptoms and feel like I can add more subs or dense up my schedule. Also, I have been thinking of switching some titles from my stack as I don’t experience degree of results I want. But that just may be recon speaking (as urge to switch titles is listed as one of the recon symptoms) and probably it needs some more time.

Anyways, I realized that I don’t need Sex Mastery X2 immediately in the stack as Primal Seduction includes some of its modules and that it is probably better idea to just enhance current stack with Limit Destroyer Ultima.

So I decided to add LDU to my stack. I am not clear 100% about my schedule, but I will try something like this:

• Mon: LDU, Wanted, PS
  • Tue, Wed: Rest
  • Thu: LDU, Wanted, PS
  • Friday: Rest
  • Sat: PSITU
  • Sun: LDU, Wanted, PS
  • Mon, Tue: Rest

Or alternatively rotate 2 of the main subs every other day:

• Mon: PS, LDU
  • Tue: Rest
  • Wed: LDU, Wanted
  • Thu: Rest
  • Fri: Wanted, PS
  • Sat: PSITU
  • Sun: PS, LDU
1 Like

Oh my God, Libertine IS SO FCKIN POWERFULL!

Just my impression from this evening. Libertine is the first sub I purchased from SC and ran but I was advised to put hold on it until I develop some foundations first (which is good advice). I have not run it for a long time and today I decided to run it today for the fun.

I ran Libertine today from 5 to 6 PM. At 7 I had salsa class. I noticed girls with which I danced with were extremely confused and seemed to somehow forget steps and become disoriented when dancing with me to the point I suspected I was doing something wrong (which I didn’t). It was very weird and I am almost certain it has to do with Libertine.

Later in the evening, after I barely got myself to go out because of tiredness and bad weather, I went with friends to a local bar and was quite in the zone! Music was great, I immediately felt good and started dancing and become center of attention for some girls there. I was confident enough to flirt and dance with few of them and they were very responsive. Despite all good feelings and confidence, I did experience some sort of indecisiveness (which I hope PS and PSITU will resolve) and kept things casual and low investment. Nevertheless, towards the end of the evening, we had a good conversation and got some new contacts with a few very nice girls from there and all that came from my initiative and assertiveness.
The awesome thing was I was totally carefree and I was having a great time for the most part. The only time I had some sort of hesitation was when I realized girl probably really like me and I can do something with her right away.

So, even though this experience was great, I probably need to further improve my foundations before I switch from PSITU to Libertine.

Meanwhile, I decided to simplify my schedule and run it this way:

• Mon: LDU, PS
  • Sat: PSITU / Libertine
  • Sun: PSITU

On working days I will be doing this routine, and on weekends I will just go by feeling with Ultimas. Also, next week I will be doing a WASHOUT. I have been listening to subs for more than 2 months now and I think the washout is overdue. My sleep schedule become really irregular and I suspect it has to do with the subs, even though I don’t experience too much other recon symptoms. I will try to do a week washout every 6 weeks or so (if you guys have other advice please share it).

6 Likes

More rest days.

And PSITU with Libertine is overkill. PSITU has Libertine in it.

How about:

Mon: LDU, PS, Libertine
Tue: Rest
Wed: LDU, PSITU, WANTED
Thu: Rest
Fri: WANTED, PS, Libertine
Sat: rest
Sun: rest

I find Ultimas can linger for 3+ days.

3 Likes

OK, I will think about it during my washout time, thanks for recommendation!

But as I said, I will probably park Libertine for another month or so and roll with PSITU as ultima for now.

1 Like

Just few more things to add which crossed my mind.

I now realized that many “paths of manifestation” are getting triggered from these stack and this stuff is real! During the last month or so I came across/met much more girls then few months before that combined. Also, it seems like girls that resemble “my type” appear in my life more and more often now.

On the other hand, maybe I am going way ahead here as I just started to experience results, but I am starting seriously to think about building a custom stack around PS and Sex Mastery which will complement Wanted ZP - which I can’t wait to be released!

BTW, I am currently on the second day of washout, nothing extraordinary happened, except slight bit of negative feelings and grumpiness now in the evening, but this might be corelated with heavy workload I am having these days. I will monitor potential effects towards the end of the week and report if I notice something meaningful.

2 Likes

So, I finished my one week washout yesterday and here are some impressions. First, I haven’t noticed almost any difference during last week from physical standpoint. OK, I haven’t noticed any recon symptoms which I think it is expected, but also haven’t noticed any other feeling. My sleep schedule is still irregular, so it might not have to do with the subs. My mood was generally neutral during the whole week. I had a few brief periods of experiencing negative feelings (jealousy, guilt, etc.), but I caught myself feeling that way and quickly remedied my thought pattern. This is also one thing that I have been practicing for a while now - keeping myself in good or at least neutral mood, nurturing only positive thoughts about myself etc., basically some general LOA stuff. :slight_smile: Generally, I think this washout was good for me. Particularly, the absence of bad periods.

Now about results. I think they remained the same during the last week or so, I noticed some improvements, but experience wise it was both hit and miss (more on that later).

Major changes:

• I think I’ve been cured from my “oneitis”. To put some context here, during the stressful Covid period, I fell in love in my female best friend (lets call it from now on “T girl”). She did not reciprocate my feelings and ultimately that caused some problems in our relationship. I have been noticing some improvements in this part for a while now, but I can now say that I am successfully “cured”. I know because I hang out with her and her BF alot for last few weeks and I was more than fine with that, no jealousy or anything. I even think now her BF is a cool guy. PS effect?

• I am expressing myself more freely and becoming more and more spontaneous. I have less and less filters in my communication. It is slow, but noticeable change and it is evident both in my private life and professional. Regarding this, I appreciate change is slow, because I don’t want to come across as too blunt and offensive. Thanks PS!

• I became detached from results. And this feels like a sudden and major change in my mindset. Again PS?

• I have now list of possible dates and I am really determined and eager to ask them out. Of course, not all at once, but I will go from top priority.

If you remember, few posts ago I wrote that I feel WANTED is dominating my stack, but it seems that all the subs are doing their part after all. :slight_smile:

Regarding particular experiences:

• On Saturday I went to a club with a friend. I was generally in a good mood. There were some moments of spontaneity from my side and some looks from girls, but somehow it was a weird evening and I was a bit undecisive in some situations. I guess lack of ultimas did not help. Towards the end of the evening I approached one cute girl and we started having fun and dancing. I thought I got it and be able to at least make out with a girl, but she suddenly told me she has a BF and that she is tourist in my country. I was a bit disappointed, but overcame that quickly and later I talked some more with her. That is what I called earlier detachment form results!

• Yesterday I went to watch a theater play with my salsa group. There were 15 of us or so. We got tickets distributed randomly so we didn’t know or choose who we were sitting with. And here comes manifestation at its finest: I got to sit with the girl from class that I like the most! I mentioned her before, lets call it “A girl” from now on. I wasn’t even surprised with that hahaha, it seemed completely normal, but it was a manifestation for sure. I decided earlier that today (yesterday) I must try something with her (she was top priority) and let her my intentions known. Unfortunately, that manifestation didn’t follow with more luck on this evening. Despite some anxiety, I forced myself to make some advances during the play, but it didn’t go too well. I was thinking maybe she got a bit confused, so on the return home I made things 100% clear and asked her out. She gave me some “I don’t know” answer which I interpreted as a rejection as anything short of “Yes” I see as a “No”. Again, I wasn’t too disappointed and I even felt some relief. I somehow know that tables will turn and I will be with her. I am pretty sure of some attraction signs she gave, but the girl is so damn insecure in herself and that makes things a bit difficult. Also, another great thing to mention is that after what happened last night, I woke up before my alarm full of confidence and optimism!

3 Likes

OK, so last few days I experience moderate recon. I certainly didn’t expect it to be this heavy after the washout and with this moderate schedule:

• Mon: LDU, PS

I feel a bit grumpy, unmotivated etc. Maybe I needed a bit more off days, I don’t know. Also, don’t know if it is recon or just PS effect, but I am more and more tired of people’s bullsh*t, especially of my friends’.

On the lighter side, even though my mood was terrible today, I went out a bit and caught quite a few looks from women. Especially one hot girl was checking me out for half of the evening, but I just wasn’t in the vibe today for interaction with girls I don’t know. I probably missed a nice opportunity, but I don’t stress about it.

Also, can’t really wait for both PS and Wanted ZP!

YES, YES, YES!

Both Wanted and PS are going to be Zero point next week! :slight_smile:

So I will be doing some slight changes from next week, but the core will be the same.

My stack will be:

WANTED ZP,
Primal Seduction ZP,
Diamond ZP

I will probably start with just Wanted and PS and add Diamond a week later (if I don’t need it earlier :roll_eyes:).

5 Likes

I think my M1 listen days will end up being:
Wanted
PS
Heartsong QV2

3 Likes

Commenting to receive notifications.

2 Likes

So the D day has come. :slight_smile:

Due to fact that PS has not yet been released and I am in CET time zone, I decided to only run WANTED today. So I ran two loops of it.

First impression, mask seem a bit different from Qv2 Wanted Solace mask. I felt some sweet tingling in my ears at the start. Maybe that was because I played a bit too loud, I don’t know, because it passed when I turned down the volume.

I immediately felt calm and happy I would say. Later in a first loop, about 11 minutes in, I felt some upcoming tension, like some surge of confidence that was coming from within me. At the beginning of the second loop, I felt a bit drowsy. Later in a second loop that feeling of drowsiness begin to mix with the feeling of confidence and I entered some semi-trance like state as towards the end of the loop I become pretty restless.

So I didn’t experience reality shift, but it was an interesting experience whatsoever. :slight_smile:

I listened in a sitting position with good headphones. I may also add I was a bit tired an sleepy before starting listening.

So I am looking forward to what comes next. Today I probably won’t go out more.

On Friday I will listen Wanted + PS and that will be the plan for a first week or so, to listen to these 2 subs every other day, as per instructions.

2 Likes

I’m guessing you already purchased Primal Seduction. Have you found Primal Seduction ZP in your downloads now?

1 Like

@RVconsultant Yes, I download it and listened to it today. Have it twice, as I have both PS and PSITU. :slight_smile:

So in the morning I listened to Wanted and PS back to back as advised. This time it felt much more smoother and normal, but towards the end of the PS audio I experienced similar restless state as I experienced while listening first time to ZP two days ago, just to a lesser degree.

I didn’t go out much yet (hopefully I will tonight), but I went to the gym yesterday (I started going to the gym a week ago again). I usually have a slight anxiety in these kind of places, especially when is crowded like last night, but something weird happened. At one moment one cute girl apparently checked me out. Immediately after, I started to feel more happy, to smile involuntary and put some swagger to my movement. It felt like the reality was shifting. It was really funny feeling. It lasted about half an hour or so. I think I didn’t help it by trying to find more evidence for reality shifting, observing if girls are checking me out etc. It was like the “old reality” is fighting back, or I am just overthinking expecting some profound reality change, I don’t know. Needles to say, nothing interesting happened afterwards.

Few hour ago I was looking in the mirror and it looks like my arms got a bit bigger and stronger. It felt like it a sudden change. I had a similar feeling a week ago with my beard. I basically can’t grow beard and have facial hair only on some places. I have been threating it with minoxidil for some time, but only noticed slight changes. One night I was shocked as I suddenly saw my existing beard much stronger and some of the non-beard patches suddenly populated! And that was just Qv2! So I am sure Wanted will continue to work its miracles! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So I haven’t been posting for a while. First of all, I was so hyped for ZP and expected some immediate miracle changes which didn’t happen, so I was a bit disappointed. Also, after few first days of not noticing anything, I had quite a recon this week and also some headaches, as some of the others experienced.

It might be that my listening schedule (1 loop of PS and Wanted ZP every other day) is too much for me right now. So starting from today I decided to cut down the loops as following:

Day 1: PS
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: Wanted + PS
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: Wanted
Day 6: Rest
Day 7: Wanted + PS
Day 8: Rest
Day 9: Same as Day 1…

If even that would be too much, I will alternate every other day between one loop of Wanted and PS.

But now the good news

Firstly, it seems like the physical shifting is continuing where it started with Wanted Qv2. It seems like body is getting more toned every day. Nothing major yet, but I notice changes. Also, I am getting gains in my beard, too. Regarding other facial changes, I can’t notice any major changes quite yet, but I am much more content with my image in the mirror now and there are some subtle changes for sure. I started to feel pretty when looking in the mirror as lately with Wanted Qv2.

Secondly, I am noticing again external effects of the sub and behavioral changes. Today I listened only to PS ZP as I wrote. I almost immediately felt quite a noticeable boost to my sexual energy! About 2 hours later I went to my salsa class. Right from the start I noticed more attention and looks from girls, especially from the ones I like. Also, to my surprise, I was quite cocky and also direct and confident! Feel like the PS really boosted my confidence.

EDIT: Later in the evening I had gone to a club. Most important observation: I think I was being more nonchalant than ever! I was really chill and relaxed. As I entered club I was walking by with a feeling like I owned the club and I noticed many looks from girls. Later on though, I noticed something like an internal battle between PS and Wanted: PS was telling me to go and approach some girls, but Wanted was like - I could, but I just don’t fckin care lol. Aaaand I let Wanted win this one.

So I am quite eager to see how this results are going to evolve and what comes next. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Another thing is that I am toying with the idea to add Chosen after first 21 days instead of Diamond as originally planned.

For a while now I am thinking of adding one of the alpha titles to my stack and although Chosen wasn’t first choice (I was thinking Ascension), I realized that Chosen would match very well with my personality type. I work in consulting btw, but I expect also to help me in private life. So I will think some more about that.

@GoldenTiger can you please tell me why you decided to drop Chosen so quickly? We run similar stacks so I was wondering.

3 Likes

It’s not the time for me to run it.

My goals are to boost my sexual confidence and feel more attractive. I think I should focus more on Wanted and PS. Having a third title in my stack means two things :

1. I run less loops of Wanted and PS (Two times less)
  2. My mind has to process three different sets of instruction rather than two

As far as my goals go, I’ll re-start Chosen when I’ll be as narcissistic as @Invictus before running Chosen :wink:

3 Likes

That’s a bold statement

3 Likes

Maybe said cockyness is starting to rise inside of me

2 Likes

The more you say it, the less authentic it will be

2 Likes

I decided that I want to include Diamond in my stack before Chosen after all, like I originally planned.

I concluded that current listening schedule is too much for me and reasoned similarly as @GoldenTiger that including one lighter sub as Diamond in my stack will mean that I will listen to Wanted+PS only every 4 days which I hope will be more optimal for processing this subs.

Also, I am super curious about Diamond effects even without sexual partner - I will monitor my sexual energy, if I would get that “socializing effect” as many others etc.

So I just ran my first loop of Diamond (with ME of course). I noticed slight energizing effect towards the end of the sub, but also there are some tingling sensations “down there” which are still there as I type - about 10 minutes after finishing the sub.

3 Likes