A Road to Sexual Freedom (PS + Wanted + more)

Hello guys,

I am quite new here and will share with you my journey to becoming most wanted and sexy man who is adored by women. :slightly_smiling_face:

So my current goal is to improve my dating and sex life. Other aspects of my life are more/less in order and not top priority right now.

About myself: Iā€™m in early thirties and I have had mediocre success with women in the past. Iā€™m on the introverted side, but I am more social and have more friends than a average introvert. Also, I enjoy going to the clubs and bars (and there are no major restrictions in my country regarding Covid). Saying that, I am not much into PUA and my goal is not to approach too many women (I found that draining), but to get more interest from women in general and be confident and able to escalate when I notice IOI from women I like. Also, I probably have a bit of limiting beliefs when it comes to women and sex which I want to get rid of and that is the reason for starting with regular PS instead of PS:IT. I am not looking for anything serious right now, just want to have some fun and maybe a few casual relationships.

So I did my research and thought following products can help me achieving my goal:

• Libertine;
  • Primal Seduction;
  • Sex Mastery X2;
  • Wanted;
  • PSITU;
  • Love Bomb

After several weeks of testing various programs that I mentioned and also consulting more experienced members in the other topic Dating Life Improvement Stack, I decided to start with the following stack:

• Primal Seduction;
  • Wanted;
  • PSITU.

I will run PS and Wanted one loop every other day and PSITU before going out.

I will try to keep PS and Wanted core for at least several months and I will maybe experiment with the different ultimas.

My first thought was to put Libertine in my core stack, but I listened to advice and put that off for now until I build some solid foundations with main programs. Also, I may reduce loops on Wanted if I find it too draining as I was also advised to be careful with Wanted because of its energy consumption.

So guys wish me luck and I hope this will turn out to be interesting and inspiring journal for other who are in similar situation!

11 Likes

OK, so including some testing, I have been running PS about 3 weeks now every other day. I ran Wanted second time yesterday and I started running PSITU before going out few days ago.

So main benefits I experienced so far are:

• I am much more comfortable in familiar social situations. I have almost 0 approach anxiety and no hesitation in familiar and low investment situations. And by that I mean when a nice song for dancing in the club is played, I have no problem approaching the nearby girl and starting to dance with her. Also, I can give a random comment to a girl without much (over) thinking and my responses are quicker. (A bit of clarification here is needed: everyone has their own comfort zone and one thing that is comfortable to me, might not be for someone else and vice versa. So to better understand my point, for example I am much more comfortable in dancing with a girl than straight up approaching and talking to her.);
  • I am kind of starting to adopt abundance mindset when it comes to girls, but I need more self observation on this;
  • PSITU seems to be VERY powerful. I run it just the second time and Iā€™ve had some really fascinating experience, I felt like the king of the world, just too comfortable in my own skin and totally carefree, so for a few hours I became a life of the party, dancing and a bit flirting with multiple girls at that time with absolutely 0 care for everything as I was in some kind of a trance state. My friend was also surprised and amazed by all that. The only problem was that all of it suddenly stopped. Maybe it has to do with combination of alcohol and tiredness, but eventually I got into bad energy and I started to get negative responses from girls.
  • I got several random compliments this weekend from both instructor (male) and some ladies in the salsa class I am taking to the point I wasnā€™t comfortable. Is this Wanted kicking in already or it can be something else?

All in all, I think this is a good start and I am looking forward to see what next weeks will bring me.

On the downside, I think I am experiencing today a little stronger recon for the first time. I had a good nights sleep, but all day I am feeling tired and useless. I also took a nap in early afternoon. Luckily I work from home and today I didnā€™t have to do many things. Hope this is not going to continue like this.

6 Likes

Good going, @HansLanda. The results are very good. Donā€™t worry about the recon and losing women too much. All part of the process.

Loads of beautiful women in the world every day and so what if you lose a few now when you will get an abundance of it later after the scripts of the subliminals will become a part of you (which will take time). Give it a month or two to see really good results.

Stick with it, do what are you are doing now and reap the rewards, my friend!

4 Likes

OK, so update for the last few days. I try to follow my plan with the stack, but last few days I am not so much in great mood and feel a bit tired. My sense is that this stack is too much for me and that I need to cut down on loops. So I decided to only run Wanted only twice a week. The rest remains the same. PS as a core every other day and PSITU before going out twice a week or so. Also, in no circumstances I donā€™t want to run all 3 subs in the same day.

So yesterday I ran PS during the day and PSITU in the evening after which I went to a club. I was in neutral mood all day and expected PSITU will give me the same energy and vibe like the last time that I mentionedā€¦but in my huge disappointment it did not. Even though I got some interactions and looks at the beginning of the evening, rest of it was a complete disaster. My energy and vibe were totally off, my confidence was nonexistent and despite many efforts couldnā€™t forced myself in ā€œthe zoneā€, so eventually I left early.

I donā€™t know if it was just my bad day, or recon, or maybe overload from running both PS and PSITU on the same day or combination of all mentioned?

3 Likes

Its wanted thats causing this. This is the same reason i removed it before. It would wreck havoc on the rest of my stack its too dense.

1 Like

Would you please submit a support ticket about this issue?

Mate thatā€™s wanted beginning itā€™s total physical shifting state

Itā€™s very energy draining and if you want my advice is to ride the wave until youā€™re comfortable enough to get back in the zone

Getting sexier and physically shifting is one of the pillars of wanted

My hero custom threw me off for the first weeks but then I got into the flow, try to fix your diet and try semen retention but even with those or without them you still need time If you decide to persevere

4 Likes

Ironic that a dude called mystery would ditch wanted hahaha

2 Likes

@RVconsultant And what do you think I should be submitting ticket for? I really donā€™t want to draw any conclusions just yet.

As you said: ā€œI donā€™t know if it was just my bad day, or recon, or maybe overload from running both PS and PSITU on the same day or combination of all mentioned?ā€

1 Like

OK, a little update for a past few days.

I have been listening according to my schedule with skipping Wanted every 3rd listening day or so. My mood was generally good this week, but I still feel a need for a bit more sleep than usual and thatā€™s OK. I am also becoming a bit more hungry on some days and have an urge to eat sweets or snacks which I almost never eat. I interpret that as an increased need for energy from subliminals. Other thing I noticed is I get much more random erections and my sexual drive is on point (too bad I donā€™t have a partner atm.)

There wasnā€™t too much events worth mentioning though. Yesterday I briefly went to some club with a friend. I ran PSITU a few hours before. I was partly ā€œin the zoneā€ and noticed quite a few looks from girls. One girl was particularly looking and also coming closer and closer to me to the point that became obvious that she likes me, but when I approached her, she blew me off. :laughing: It was weird, but it didnā€™t bothered me too much. I was happy that I decided to approach her and done that without much hesitation. I also observed my behavior. I got less and less anxiety with approaching girls, but there is a lot of it when actually I start talking with them as I get this urge to bail out very quick. I understand this is primarily due to my lack of ā€œwhat nextā€ strategy or game as you may call it. I know I must work on that and hope it will develop with PS naturally. But I feel there are some minor improvements for now which is good.

Also, few days ago I ran Lovebomb for fun and testing prior going to a social gathering at a friendā€™s house and it produced some interesting moments. Just as I sat down, few of my friends were staring at me and complimenting how my shirt was nice and then remain staring at me lol. Also I noticed a bit more than usual attached behavior from few of them during the evening, but unfortunately nothing from the only person there I wanted to produce that behavior.

@RVconsultant Iā€™ve contacted support and they advised me to cut down loops of Wanted if these heavy symptoms continue, but I hope it wonā€™t be need for that.

2 Likes

Thank you for posting the follow up.

1 Like

I strongly believe your urge to bail out on woman like you said will improve the more you expose yourself to PS within time. Soon I believe it will be a thing of the past.

Seeing your results from Lovebomb is making me do my own experiments with it,seems like good stuff.

Also your observation about the sweets is also spot on itā€™s due to your body lacking carbs and needing the quick energy from the simple carbs in the sweets I recommend to up your calories on healthier carbs specially ont he says you decide to run Wanted.

Every interaction you take,every loop you listen to(following recommendations of course) and every day that passes will be getting you closer to the promised land.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello,

So this is an update from the last time. First of all, last week I wasnā€™t feeling well for a few days. Donā€™t know if I caught some cold or something, or it was just result of recon and maybe overload from the subs. There were no specially pronounced symptoms except maybe some sort of sleepiness, but something was off for sure. Anyways, I decided to further experiment with the listening schedule and now I listen to both my major titles the same day and than take TWO days break. Also, based on the recommendation from Wanted main forum page, I switched to Solace version of the sub. And I must say that all these changes are benefitting me for now, as I donā€™t feel strong recon anymore - just a small need to sleep more and sometimes the weird feeling as a need to do something, but I donā€™t know what (I wonder if someone had similar experience?).

From the results point of view, I feel like they are slowing down somehow. At least the immediate effect of PSITU. I donā€™t know if it is something that is normal, but with both PSITU and Libertine (run it briefly before starting this journal), I felt the most effect the first few listenings, and after that I got ā€œdiminished returnsā€, at least that is how I perceive it.
I donā€™t know if it is because I donā€™t listen to it every day as recommended, but only before going out once or twice a week. I think that everyday listen to ultima would be too much, but I am maybe wrong. It is something I will write to support about, but I would appreciate your opinion on this.

Meanwhile, on the upper side, I think the core subs are starting to take effect and I had a few interesting experiences - some random women were super kind to me and at some birthday party, one very cute girl that I barely knew and havenā€™t seen her for at least two years, was absolutely delighted to see me. Shame that I had to leave early and didnā€™t have time to talk to her properly. Also, one really pretty girl joined salsa class that I am attending. I was very decisive and made quite a progress of getting to know her in just two sessions. She seems to like me as well - preferring to dance with me; told me I look familiar etc. I just need to continue like that and I am quite sure she will fall for me. :slight_smile:

The last, but not the least, I think process of physical shifting has begun. Last night when I was looking at the mirror, I noticed that my stomach got leaner and I start to see my six-pack popping up. I felt also a sensation in my stomach area as I just did 100 crunches or so, it was so tight (and still is)! For the reference, I am a semi-athletic guy, but I am no gym rat by any means. I workout about twice a week at home (usually just pushups and pullups) and thatā€™s it. I almost never to crunches. I am very happy for this and canā€™t wait what physical change will start next.

3 Likes

What is your listening schedule for the next 9 days?

Today is my second rest day, but I will listen to PSITU before going out.

So,

Sunday: Wanted, PS,
Mon, Tue: Rest,
Wed: Wanted, PS,
Thu: Rest (maybe PSITU),
Fri: Rest (maybe PSITU),
Sat: Wanted. PS,
Sun, Mon: Rest
ā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to recommend:

Sunday: Wanted, PS,
Mon, Tue: Rest,
Wed: Wanted, PS,
Thu: Rest
Fri: PSITU
Sat: Wanted. PS,
Sun, Mon: Rest

3 Likes

OK, so similar of what I thought. I will try your recommendation. Thanks.

Hello, time for another update.

First thing, yesterday I went to the club with a friend and the night was very successful. I made out with a hot redhead and it was very intensive! I could have taken her home probably if I was more assertive (and didnā€™t have some logistics complications). Basically, she and her friend were dancing nearby and we had some friendly interactions first. I was more attracted to her friend (because her friend was blonde, and I have a thing for blondes. :slight_smile: ), but during my slight indecision, a random guy approached the blonde and they seemed to have a nice interaction. I realized her friend was alone and probably craving for some attention and I reacted almost instantaneously. I approached her and immediate started dancing with her. She was very responsive and we started to make out in a matter of minutes. It seemed effortless really.

So, I canā€™t tell exactly subs helped with this, but my guess is Wanted put them in close proximity and made first interaction easier, and then PS fueled that ā€˜killer instinctā€™.

Now I will mention some general observations for the last 10 days or so:

• My feeling is that Wanted is dominating this stack, even though I am listening PS for a longer time. Maybe it is just a feeling, because this changes are more noticeable. (see below)

• I had a strong urge to enhance my style. Although I have preferable dressing style that is something I would call elegantly casual, I was pushed to make some adjustments. I bought a nice new bracelet and got hair done by different barber, because my regular one didnā€™t cut my hair exactly how I wanted last time. Also, I have strong urge to drop or dispose of any clothes that are outdated or not true to my style. I also bought a few nice pieces of clothes.

• I feel more confident and I walk straight and with the note of nonchalancy. This is most noticeable at the moment I leave the house.

• I feel my body is looking more toned. Its nothing dramatic yet, but I am quite sure some changed are happening. Also, I have weird sensations in different parts of my jaw and teeth from time to time.

• I noticed that random people and acquaintances are approaching me and talking to me more than before and they are generally very friendly. A few days ago, a guy with whom I didnā€™t have particularly good history with (we practically were ā€œfightingā€ for one girl at that time), approached me and was very enthusiastic to talk to me. Also, bartenders, bouncers etc. are more friendly to me, lol.

• Recon became almost nonexistent. Maybe a small need to sleep more and few vivid dreams here and there and thatā€™s it.

That are some core effects that I noticed. Meanwhile, regarding the girl I like the most at the moment (the girl for salsa class that I mentioned last time), I feel like the interaction is stagnating for the past 2 weeks. I have nice interactions with her at the classes, but I am not exactly sure how to proceed. I am aware of my indecisiveness and lack of ideas/time/circumstances and that is frustrating me. (maybe I need that Ascension!)

Also, I donā€™t know it Wanted has anything to do with it, but I have a really strong urge to try learn DJ-ing! :smiley: I listen to all kinds of music generally, and this idea came to my mind (as one of many) during last year quarantine times, but I dropped it quickly. Now it is reignited in me and it looks like I will try out in this journey!

Schedule wise, I have been following @RVconsultantā€™s recommendation. I can roll with this now, but I definitely want to add Sex Mastery X2 to my schedule in order to be ready when I need it. So I want to ask for help how to integrate that sub into my stack.

8 Likes

Please post a listening schedule demonstrating how you want to integrate it.