Main Disc. Thread - Primal Seduction ZP

Let’s just agree to disagree on the “do girls approach guys” conversation since this thread is about PS ZP.

Going back to your planned stack for day game I think daredevil and primal seduction would work perfectly. I can’t speak for daredevil ZP but PS definitely gave me an urge to socialize more alongside a strong sexually charged state of being so I can only imagine that combining it with a sub that specifically addresses being active socially should bring tremendous results.

In my opinion that combo would lead to the user becoming very sexually forward, nonchalant and yet leading interactions forward towards their desired outcome.

4 Likes

do you guys think primal and sex and seduction be sold separately in ZP format?

1 Like

Yes they will be sold separately in ZP

1 Like

any recent updates on this product?

any guys here using this product for cold approaching?

please share any recent experiences with this product.

Sounds like you are already good with women and as you have said you get approached thousands of times. So why are you even bothering investing in a subliminal product like PS ?. I don’t think you need it.

2 Likes

Maybe check out the journals of people running Primal Seduction? A Road to Sexual Freedom (PS + Wanted + more); PS ZP, Love Bomb, Mind’s Eye Journal of Change; PrSeQZP, LibQZP & HearQ+WaQ Custom of Nascent; The Spartan Lifestyle - ZP x3; etc.

3 Likes

Is Primal Seduction safe for women to use?

1 Like

I don’t think PS is made for woman, but I don’t believe it would be dangerous.

3 Likes

That sub is so masculine that yourself will desire women over men overnight

I swear this is the thirst sub :rofl:

I can’t even imagine in ZP fr

(is it even unisex? I don’t remember so at least…)

2 Likes

Not what I want then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yo I don’t know if it’s because I am cutting too much, but I feel like my libido tanked this week :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

It seems like Seductress ZP with Love Bomb ZP (or Libertine ZP) could work really good.
Thats the stack my girfriend is waiting for.

4 Likes

What are you looking for?

1 Like

I’m interested in everything about primal seduction without all the masculinity.

4 Likes

Especially in ZP, it’s unlikely to make you masculine. It would probably make you more sexually forward though.

3 Likes

Then you surely will benefit from a stack like this:

Ascension for women+S&S
Ascension for women+libertine

Or a combination of the aforementioned

2 Likes

You should wait for Sex and Seduction then :wink:

4 Likes

That’s a real possibility, you probably know about the correlation from a tow low body fat % and lower libido

But if it’s just a regular cut you should be fine after a few days or a week at max 2, the time your body adapts to your new energy source

3 Likes

Well, I was 23%,almost 24% BF, but I think it’s because I lost 2% bf in the past… Idk, but I melted few pounds. Now I’m almost at 22%

Doing OMAD and Keto RN.

1 Like

I asked this before but imo it wasn’t answered. (Maybe I missed it)

@SaintSovereign can you chime in?

2 Likes